India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

7 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

So on one hand, there was so much artillery shelling from Indian side that these PoK residents had to flee their villages immediately, but they stuck around long enough to see no Indian troops cross Loc, that too on a moonless night when operation was undertaken from 12-4 AM :phehe:

that's why they are called Pakistani Retards.

the cowards are in a right snitz shit, they can't retaliate or else it blows their facade "no surgical strikes".

hopefully these strikes continues to exterminate these Pakistani terrorist army scumbags from Kashmir, 

7 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

This surgical strike, besides causing shalwar soiling en masse in Pakjab, has brought out all the anti-national snakes out of their holes in India. Ek teer, anek nishaanein.

You see, today Padosis are quoting CNN and BBC as evidence for the strikes being fake. Tomorrow, if CNN and BBC declare that the strikes did happen, Padosis will be the first to abuse and discredit them by calling them RAW-Yahoodi agents. 

I personally feel the govt will release the video close to or on the date when Raheel Sharif is supposed to retire. That will leave them in a right tactical mess. 

The government should not release any video, no country in the world gives out classified information to the media. Pakistan lives in a bubble, ignorance is a bliss.

59 minutes ago, MechEng said:

The government should not release any video, no country in the world gives out classified information to the media. Pakistan lives in a bubble, ignorance is a bliss.

I agree, but I still think the govt. will release it. If it can be used as leverage without revealing important operational details, then why not? The very fact that we've made it known publicly that we've got footage would allude to it. I'm sure it will be highly sanitized if it does get released. 

Either way, I wouldn't be upset. I trust this govt.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

We cannot criticise the Pakistani people for their ignorance, they're moulded since childhood in such a way that acquiring critical thinking skills is out of question unless of course they migrate to the West at a young age. 

While we can't criticize them for their ignorance, we can definitely criticize them for their lack of empathy. Honestly, I sympathize only with the Baloch, Pakhtun and Gilgit-Baltistanis, not the Pakjabis or Mohajirs who constitute more than half of Pakjab's population. 

34 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

While we can't criticize them for their ignorance, we can definitely criticize them for their lack of empathy. Honestly, I sympathize only with the Baloch, Pakhtun and Gilgit-Baltistanis, not the Pakjabis or Mohajirs who constitute more than half of Pakjab's population. 

Empathy towards India is almost impossible if they are taught that Hindus and Jews are eternal enemies.

This surgical strike, besides causing shalwar soiling en masse in Pakjab, has brought out all the anti-national snakes out of their holes in India. Ek teer, anek nishaanein.

You see, today Padosis are quoting CNN and BBC as evidence for the strikes being fake. Tomorrow, if CNN and BBC declare that the strikes did happen, Padosis will be the first to abuse and discredit them by calling them RAW-Yahoodi agents. 

I personally feel the govt will release the video close to or on the date when Raheel Sharif is supposed to retire. That will leave them in a right tactical mess. 

CNN has not mentioned anything like the strike being fake

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

CNN has not mentioned anything like the strike being fake

Try explaining that to the Padosis on this forum. All I said was that the Pakjabis are quoting CNN and BBC as proof. I personally consider both news agencies to be propaganda machines.

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Pados ka ghar jalta dekh itni khushi?

Hawa apna rukh kabhi bhi badal leti hai. wahi aag aap ke ghar bhi phail sakti hai.

maryam ji may kab khush ho raha ho ? may tu sirf poch raha tha. soch raha tha kay 2nd "Surgical Strike" kab ho gi Azad Kashmir may. :thinking:

Edited by Deucalion

3 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

maryam ji may kab khush ho raha ho ? may tu sirf poch raha tha. soch raha tha kay 2nd "Surgical Strike" kab ho gi Azad Kashmir may. :thinking:

It will happen as deemed necessary and the calculus of gain vs loss is in our favour. Since you are not related to any actual workings of either Pakistani or Indian military-government mechanisms, its futile for you to speculate on it.

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It will happen as deemed necessary and the calculus of gain vs loss is in our favour. Since you are not related to any actual workings of either Pakistani or Indian military-government mechanisms, its futile for you to speculate on it.

acha bhai. jab 2nd "Surgical Strike" kar lena to TIMES NOW or ZEE NEWS kay through hum ko bhe bata dena. aap kay buhat aabhari ho gey hum. :thinking: