Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

What I don't get- having arrived late to this forum - is the seemingly implicit assumption that one can't be a fan of both. 

For the record I was a great admirer of Dhoni and his brilliant leadership skills (still am) and also Kohli's relentless pursuit of excellence, the most intense I have seen in an Indian player. 

The arguments just sound childish.

23 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Why is this thread necessary?  

You came late I guess. I think there were some 5-6 threads relentlessly bashing and trolling Kohli for his "poor" captaincy and his support for "phaaasst" bowlers after India lost just 1 test match. This intensified after India's 1st innings debacle and many of them had to eat humble pie after India won. So they are just getting it back. This kind of **** has been happening back and forth here. Nothing new.

Edited by Mosher
21 minutes ago, Mosher said:

You came late I guess. I think there were some 5-6 threads relentlessly bashing and trolling Kohli for his "poor" captaincy and his support for "phaaasst" bowlers after India lost just 1 test match. This intensified after India's 1st innings debacle and many of them had to eat humble pie after India won. So they are just getting it back. This kind of **** has been happening back and forth here. Nothing new.

So should I assume you want India to lose in LOIs whenever you bash Dhoni?