Pakistan winning this CT.

5 minutes ago, nevada said:

Let them win but I don't want India to be the losing finalist. Too much pressure on the Indian team - threat of a loss to BD, threat from England which is a strong team, and finally the prospect of a shameful loss to arch enemy Pak.

I can't even comprehend how you can see anything negative in the current scenario :confused:  If someone had told us before the tourney that we will get into semis and will face B'desh for a chance to get to finals we would've been over the moon. Things turned out pretty well for India and I struggle to understand all this pessimism and negativity :dontknow: 

2 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I can't even comprehend how you can see anything negative in the current scenario :confused:  If someone had told us before the tourney that we will get into semis and will face B'desh for a chance to get to finals we would've been over the moon. Things turned out pretty well for India and I struggle to understand all this pessimism and negativity :dontknow: 

Reverse jinxing man, isn't it obvious?:wp1:

42 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

We need to strengthen our bowling a bit more. Asking Pandya to bowl ten overs and expecting him to not get hammered is foolish.

Please drop Kedar and pick Umesh.

Agreed on Pandya. He should be replaced with Umesh. Kedhar is insurance policy.

A while ago I wrote in one of the threads that it would be hilarious if both pak and bd qualifies. Look where we are right now. I had to eat TWO HUMBLE PIES for my comment, I don't think I want to make anymore comments like that anymore. At this point, anything is possible. 

I will be super stressed if it is an India Pak final, Pak are unrecognisable from the first match and are bowling really well now.

Should beat India in a final

A few people were saying Pak would upset England before the match, and in an Indo Pak match, let alone a final, anything can happen

Of course if its a Pak v Bang final , Pak should steam roller Bang

Let Pak bat first, getting head of ourselves, but right now theyre faves to get to the final.

On 6/13/2017 at 0:27 AM, Singh bling said:

SA will get weaker and weaker after quota , SL is more or less at par with pak

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Disagree. There's a ton of non-white talent in SA that's not getting proper opportunities.  Especially at the lower level.  This quota may hurt them occasionally, but its not really going to cost them much.