cric_fan

Pakistan fast bowling factory

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yeah In India Srinath,Ishant,Umesh,Shami,VRV Sigh,Vinay Kumar,P Awana,Aaron,clocked 150 what is the big deal in it. Aaron/Umesh have breached it multiple times. 160 Akhtar did no one from India did as of yet, thats a fact but thats about it.

This is true 

Currently no one quick in pak cricket . Aamir trundles at 83 mph in tests . Lack of pace is why Sri Lankan’s made merry in test series v paks and found batting easy

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yeah In India Srinath,Ishant,Umesh,Shami,VRV Sigh,Vinay Kumar,P Awana,Aaron,clocked 150 what is the big deal in it. Aaron/Umesh have breached it multiple times. 160 Akhtar did no one from India did as of yet, thats a fact but thats about it.

Lol yeah sure trundlers like vinay kumar , vrv singh and parwinder awana did . Lmao .

Also akhtar , sami , wahab have all breached 155kph on television infront of speed guns . How many indians have done that . 0

11 minutes ago, the don said:

Naa they dont need to be polite .

They can see quality .

They have all played cricket at the highest level and have played against Pakistan .

They know India does not match up .

Ill show you three the day you show me Srinath bowling 2 consecutive 90mph deliveries  .Not that  he was anywhere near the league of the 2Ws.

Btw there is a video of Waqar bowling 90mph in a test match in england in 96 way after his peak  . Go through his monatges if you want .Might get to see real pace bowling along the way .

You going back to 96 lol

currently yadav is fastest bowler in Asia . Quicker then any pak . Built like a tank , power , strength ! Compare that to weak bodies of Aamir and Hassan you can see why he is so much quicker 

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Aaron bowls as fast as any paks ( currently no fast pak bowlers ) . As quick as Sami but we realised went for runs so didint pick him while you losers get picking Sami loool

Lol he is as fast as sami in his dreams . Sami and wahab have breached 155 kph . Indians have done it in their dreams .

We dont even pick these guys . Geez 

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

You going back to 96 lol

currently yadav is fastest bowler in Asia . Quicker then any pak . Built like a tank , power , strength ! Compare that to weak bodies of Aamir and Hassan you can see why he is so much quicker 

Yadav is not really a good bowler. Reminds me of Wahab.

1 minute ago, the don said:

Lol yeah sure trundlers like vinay kumar , vrv singh and parwinder awana did . Lmao .

Also akhtar , sami , wahab have all breached 155kph on television infront of speed guns . How many indians have done that . 0

Wahab is not even that quick . Yadav is faster . Also Wahab is poor bowler 

Sami is frigging awful bowler . Embarrassing you keep boasting about him lol

akthar was one of those from 16 years ago I was talknjbg about who Sachin retired in 2003 World Cup with wasim and waqar 

You going back to 96 lol

Hahahah . Yadav has never bowled quicker than pakistani bowlers in an India pak game  ohhh the self burn  .

Stop propogating trundlers .

You have no legacy bro .

ORdinary military medium bowlers is why your cricket team has such an average overall record

15 hours ago, Vilander said:

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/other-sports/south-asian-games-india-finish-on-top-with-308-medals/article8245214.ece

Lol last south asian games in 2016 forget indian medal count lol 180g something to 10g odd of pak. SL came second overall...hehe..

In boxing Indians scored a perfect 10 in both women and mens divisions...all golds Indian.

Dude don what the hell happened to mard e chowmin and their supreme Allah(pbuh) given strength? 

@the don @gharampaani

dudes why are you getting epic phainta in boxing wrestling weightlifting and track and field events from Indians i mean its a no contest even Sl is beating you? it seems to be because of physical weakness as an epidemic amoung pakistani..what you have to say about this urgent issue facing pak ? is it general lack of nutrition/food or genetic because of inbreeding among population ? dosent your Chinese owners/masters give food allowance ? this could give us a good clue to solving the present pakistani trundler issue in cricket.

Just now, the don said:

Hahahah . Yadav has never bowled quicker than pakistani bowlers in an India pak game  ohhh the self burn  .

You have no legacy bro .

ORdinary military medium bowlers is why your cricket team has such an average overall record

That’s why our boys bowled faster then you guys in last World Cup . Fact 

Just now, the don said:

You have no legacy bro .

Last 17 years India Stella record . Paks dream of such record . Probably down to our better pace attack 

6 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Out of a total of 24 deliveries, this military medium trundler bowls one ball at 145 and then suffers a major stress fracture and is out for 6 months! Just about sums up the 'factory'! Lolz... Yeah, go on, carry on :) Tell us some more stories from history about how your bowlers were quicker and could use bottle caps without being caught :)

Shinwari's average pace was quicker than your limited overs bowlers lol and he isnt even amongst the quick bowlers in the country .

Your ranji bowlers huff and puff to 126kph.

5 minutes ago, the don said:

there is video/documentary evidence for all that. i dont case to post. But can you post any evidence of the mythological waqar bowling at 150 hehe..

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Last 17 years India Stella record . Paks dream of such record . Probably down to our better pace attack 

Your stellar record is why you are about 7th out of the top 8 sides in over all win loss ???

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

That’s why our boys bowled faster then you guys in last World Cup . Fact 

Lol . Blatant lies .

Wahab and irfan were comfortably quicker.

Post speeds of the indo pak game .

Omg indians are so desperate for pace bowlers . I feel sorry for you.

Just now, the don said:

Your stellar record is why you are about 7th out of the top 8 sides in over all win loss ???

There you go back to pre 2000

lets live in present please not black ans White era lol we miles better then pak in last 17 years in all formats and conditions . Stats and rankings show this . Mainly cos we bowl faster then paks for long time now

Just now, the don said:

Lol . Blatant lies .

Wahab and irfan were comfortably quicker.

Post speeds of the indo pak game .

Omg indians are so desperate for pace bowlers . I feel sorry for you.

It’s a fact . As posted and discussed here at the time . Someone smarter then me will post average speeds again . Then you will be on suicide watch 

end of day you living king in denial and not adjusting to last 17 years of reality and instead indulging in comfortable sterotypes to make you feel better how pak team is so poor and India much better with quicker bowlers 

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Sami is awful 

Wahab not that quick really . Yadav quicker 

Yadav is as awful as wahab only slower .

Wahab has as good a record as your first choice bowler BK but wahab is about 15 ks quicker.

It’s a fact . As posted and discussed here at the time . Someone smarter then me will post average speeds again . Then you will be on suicide watch 

end of day you living king in denial and not adjusting to last 17 years of reality and instead indulging in comfortable sterotypes to make you feel better how pak team is so poor and India much better with quicker bowlers 

Facts 

Wahab and irfan were quicker in that world cup .

Pakistan have historically been better than India 

Pakistan thrashed india by 180 runs in the last match the two teams played .

None of the above is a lie unlike your mimbo jumbo.

6 minutes ago, the don said:

You have no legacy bro .

Lol, what are you arguing here for?? Its not 1999, its 2017 we have much better and fit quick bowlers then you now, just saw  that ruman raees turned out to be another trundler, you can't categorize hassan Ali as fast he is at the most a fast medium n so as shinwari, so is junaid even amir clocked maximum of 145k in ct, heck even allrounders like pandya can touch 145k here, we have long queue of genuine pace bowlers now and you guys are producing trundlers after trundlers.

5 minutes ago, the don said:

Facts 

Wahab and irfan were quicker in that world cup .

Pakistan have historically been better than India 

Pakistan thrashed india by 180 runs in the last match the two teams played .

None of the above is a lie unlike your mimbo jumbo.

When someone post speed stats from that World Cup and for pak v India game . The you will see lol 

when stats are posted and show they were quicker i expect you to apologise as wrong . Then leave this site for ever for making fool of yourself 

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

When someone post speed stats from that World Cup and for pak v India game . The you will see lol 

when stats are posted and show they were quicker i expect you to apologise as wrong . Then leave this site for ever for making fool of yourself 

Deal.

If wahab was slower than the indians in that world cup than i will apologise and leave.

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol, what are you arguing here for?? Its not 1999, its 2017 we have much better and fit quick bowlers then you now, just saw  that ruman raees turned out to be another trundler, you can't categorize hassan Ali as fast he is at the most a fast medium n so as shinwari, so is junaid even amir clocked maximum of 145k in ct, heck even allrounders like pandya can touch 145k here, we have long queue of genuine pace bowlers now and you guys are producing trundlers after trundlers.

Fahim ashraf is quicker than pandya bro .

Heck he is quicker than siraj   and we call him a trundler .

No Pakistani has ever called rumman raees fast . He is one of the slowest and the cleverest bowlers in the country yet even he can clock 140 kph .

Talk to me when a hyped pacee disspoints with pace . None of the guys you mentioned have beeb known for their pace ever.

Also i can only laugh at the term better. The proof is in the pudding  

Pakistanis made fun of Irfan's pace and he ended up clocking 150 kph .

We are harsh on our pacers .

Edited by the don

4 minutes ago, the don said:

Fahim ashraf is quicker than pandya bro .

Heck he is quicker than siraj   and we call him a trundler .

No Pakistani has ever called rumman raees fast . He is one of the slowest and the cleverest bowlers in the country yet even he can clock 140 kph .

Talk to me when a hyped pacee disspoints with pace . None of the guys you mentioned have beeb known for their pace ever.

Also i can only laugh at the term better. The proof is in the pudding  

He is clearly not, pandya has clocked 145k in test match also quite a few balls around 145k in Odis too, where as i have seen faheem clocking maximum of 141kph ,you can't judge youngster like siraj by just one game as unlike shinwari he was clocking 145k in IPL with ease just check it in that speed thread , heck even that shardul thakur was clocked at 148kph is sl , youngsters here have realized that there is lot more carisma and style in bowling quick then to be a batsman, surely you can't compete with us for pace now!

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Shinwari out for six months due to a stress fracture of the spine. Could be the end of his Int’l career.

That's very unfortunate, poor guy was trying hard beyond his capacity to bowl fast, hope recovers soon.

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He is clearly not, pandya has clocked 145k in test match also quite a few balls around 145k in Odis too, where as i have seen faheem clocking maximum of 141kph ,you can't judge youngster like siraj by just one game as unlike shinwari he was clocking 145k in IPL with ease just check it in that speed thread , heck even that shardul thakur was clocked at 148kph is sl , youngsters here have realized that there is lot more carisma and style in bowling quick then to be a batsman, surely you can't compete with us for pace now!

Good for you but IPL is not international cricket . Seen a bit of Ranji and honestly the bowlers are slow .

Good for india if there is a cultural shift but more than fast men like Aron India needs smart bowlers like Bumrah.

Also compare usman and fahim's average pace to indian bowlers .They arent even considered quick in pakistan.

Edited by the don

As far as average pace in tests is concerned, Pakistani bowlers are actually slower. Wahab does bowl a heavy ball though and can be hard to face but is rarely consistent enough to maintain high speeds. Yadav has consistently bowled quick for much longer than any Pakistan test bowler since akhtar/Sami. Pace apart, I think, surprisingly, Abbas is the best test bowler Pakistan have right now. He maybe only an 80 mph trundler but bowls a good line and moves it enough. Hassan Ali may not do much in tests I think but is a damn good LOI bowler and is probably the best LOI bowler in the world right now. If it weren't for him Pakistan 's ODI bowling would be rubbish. I like what I've seen of Shaheen Shah Afridi though. Looks quality. 

3 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

As far as average pace in tests is concerned, Pakistani bowlers are actually slower. Wahab does bowl a heavy ball though and can be hard to face but is rarely consistent enough to maintain high speeds. Yadav has consistently bowled quick for much longer than any Pakistan test bowler since akhtar/Sami. Pace apart, I think, surprisingly, Abbas is the best test bowler Pakistan have right now. He maybe only an 80 mph trundler but bowls a good line and moves it enough. Hassan Ali may not do much in tests I think but is a damn good LOI bowler and is probably the best LOI bowler in the world right now. If it weren't for him Pakistan 's ODI bowling would be rubbish. I like what I've seen of Shaheen Shah Afridi though. Looks quality. 

Amir the limited overs bowler is quality . Heck an amir that tries is quality in any format .

You are underrating Rumman Raees . He will surprise a lot of people . Also Shadab is a pretty good bowler.

20 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sums it up . Paks indulging in comfortable steorttypjng to make themselves feel better . But reality is so different 

if if we were having this conversation in 2000 heck I would agree with them . But it’s 2017 and it’s been so different for 17 years now .

paks living in time warp . But many pak last not seen good pak pace attack and have to go to YouTube pre 2000 . On flip side many Indianan not experience pak pace attack better and faster then Indians and won’t have a clue what they on about 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Yadav is not really a good bowler. Reminds me of Wahab.

Yadav is miles ahead of Wahab. Wahab has one odi spell against "White thing" comment. Apart from that, he has been consistently mediocre while Yadav has been very consistent bowler for India in tests and odis

11 minutes ago, the don said:

Amir the limited overs bowler is quality . Heck an amir that tries is quality in any format .

You are underrating Rumman Raees . He will surprise a lot of people . Also Shadab is a pretty good bowler.

Amir has been shocking disappointment since come back . Massively over hyped by paks . But was poor in tests and speeds slower then bk . No idea what fuss is all about 

12 minutes ago, the don said:

Amir the test bowler is as ordinary as they come.....The guy was trundling at 125k last time I saw him and chickening away from mighty Srilankan batsmen.

Sure he is a good LOI bowler but so were Gavin Lasen and Paul Collingwood

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Amir has been shocking disappointment since come back . Massively over hyped by paks . But was poor in tests and speeds slower then bk . No idea what fuss is all about 

Bk is probably the most improved cricketer in the world...that’s what it takes to be part of the Indian team...massive hard work and dedication...Kudos to Bk

we don’t welcome ex convicts on their past reputation(which wasn’t even a lot to begin with) with open arms and treat them as saviors and heroes.

Sums up the gulf in thinking of both countries.

14 minutes ago, the don said:

Aamir will never be the same as he was in 2010 ish. He's a good ODI bowler but that's it. I don't rate Raees at all. If we are talking about spinners then yes, Shadab is a good ODI spinner since he has the variations for the format but this thread is about Pakistan s pace bowlers so that is kinda off topic. For what it's worth I think Zafar is a quality spinner who needs to play UAE tests along with Yasir . 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Bk is probably the most improved cricketer in the world...that’s what it takes to be part of the Indian team...massive hard work and dedication...Kudos to Bk

we don’t welcome ex convicts on their past reputation(which wasn’t even a lot to begin with) with open arms and treat them as saviors and heroes.

Sums up the gulf in thinking of both countries.

Bk has a worse record than wahab riaz lol.

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yadav is miles ahead of Wahab. Wahab has one odi spell against "White thing" comment. Apart from that, he has been consistently mediocre while Yadav has been very consistent bowler for India in tests and odis

That Wahab v Watson thing . Most over hyped spell ever . Did not even get Watson out . Watson finished not out and Aussies won so easy . Embarrassing hype about it , makes me honestly cringe 

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

amir has performed in two tournament final wins . He is quality . How is Bk quicker . Check the ct final speeds or the wt20 before it . Amir has clocked 150 after comeback . He is a diffeeent level . Please dont mention Bk in the same breath .

Once Amir acheives full fitness he will be fine in test cricket too.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Do you understand  the meaning of “improved”

or in in your eyes is being a “prison bitch” considered a bigger accomplishment

He has improved from being an ordinary bowler to a below average one ?? 

Still doesnt pick up wickets. 

Sure he bowls 2 good overs at the death .

Just now, the don said:

amir has performed in two tournament final wins . He is quality . How is Bk quicker . Check the ct final speeds or the wt20 before it . Amir has clocked 150 after comeback . He is a diffeeent level . Please dont mention Bk in the same breath .

:hysterical: delusion levels are off the charts in this one...once he achieves full fitness lol....the guy runs away when things go south and cannot hit beyond 125 after 4-5 overs. BK is much superior athlete than Amir and a much better role

model too

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yadav's record does not reflect your words .

He was dropped from the CT team after getting smashed by the lankan batsmen . 

He is average at best 

7 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Aamir will never be the same as he was in 2010 ish. He's a good ODI bowler but that's it. I don't rate Raees at all. If we are talking about spinners then yes, Shadab is a good ODI spinner since he has the variations for the format but this thread is about Pakistan s pace bowlers so that is kinda off topic. For what it's worth I think Zafar is a quality spinner who needs to play UAE tests along with Yasir . 

I absolutely agree about zafar . I think he is quality . He spins the ball yards .

A fit amir might still be very good if not the level of 2010 .

Raees has improved . He swung the ball the most out of all bowlers in the UAE . I think he will surprise people.

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

You guys hype your bowlers like we hype our batsmen. Every time I have seen Yadav he has gotten smacked or taken a wicket. Wahab gives the same effect. Hence why pacers like him don’t impress me.

47 minutes ago, the don said:

FFS . now we are talking about club cricket . Is that what pace bowling has come too .

Lol I guess.

2 minutes ago, the don said:

Bk is preferred . Amir very poor in test matches frankly 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: delusion levels are off the charts in this one...once he achieves full fitness lol....the guy runs away when things go south and cannot hit beyond 125 after 4-5 overs. BK is much superior athlete than Amir and a much better role

model too

From fast bowling to role models lol.

Who said amir was a role model ?? 

Sure BK is a great role model with his 1 wicket per evey 5 games.