Will western teams look to avoid playing in North India in the Winter

G_B_

I think the most damaging thing from this Lankan team wearing masks is that its front page news in most western news outlets (as expected)

Given that Australia England and Nz are very picky in where they play do you feel that they might refuse to play in the north?

I foresee cities like Pune Cuttack Hyderabad Nagpur  and A'bad getting more tests in the winter months November to February. 

Too much crop stubble burning. Surely Governments could allocate some budget for mechanised removal, packaging and transportation of stubble to where it can be utilised?

Is it very hard to achieve?

Or does BJP/Congress have decided to punish Delhiites for voting AAP? Even if their own kids suffer but they’ve to punish AAP/Delhiites?

well dharmashala is ruled out as it will be too cold.

Actually Mohali in Chandigarh does have much more acceptable levels of pollution than Delhi or the gangetic belt in general. Was surprised to see places like Gaya in Bihar off the charts when it comes to pollution.

I think the situation will be fine in March or even during IPL time. So test cricket can be held at that point. 

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

well dharmashala is ruled out as it will be too cold.

Actually Mohali in Chandigarh does have much more acceptable levels of pollution than Delhi or the gangetic belt in general. Was surprised to see places like Gaya in Bihar off the charts when it comes to pollution.

I think the situation will be fine in March or even during IPL time. So test cricket can be held at that point. 

Air flows from the north-west direction... So, Punjab, haryana, up, bihar all are polluted. Cities like hyderabad, although  less polluted than Delhi, have also become polluted over last 10 years due to human activity... 

Nope they will not say no to BCCI bcoz of the money factor. Jonathan Trott was one of the biggest sissies who got panic attack during 2013 Ashes and what not. Even he is in India...covering Ind-SL meaningless series in the polluted Delhi when he should be in Adelaide covering Ashes.
Money talks my friend.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Lannister said:

Didn't know it was this bad for Northern part of India. I hope our government over here will never let situations reach that level. Possibly shift some IT companies outside b'lore so in order to control some crowd. 

It only happens during winters.

Forget western teams we ourselves should avoid playing matches in North India during October-February. If some match has to be scheduled in Delhi/Mohali why can't it be done in Aug-Sep or March? But knowing these BCCI idiots next year in December they will put a match in Chennai during peak N.E Monsoon time. 

I honestly don’t see Delhi hosting a game for next few years, and its fine. Fix the shyt.also fix that shyt design they have in the back drop on end end. Wonder which architect came up with that fked up criss-cross staircase back drop. Even an elementary school kid can create better design in his/her sleep. That back drop and on top of that yellow color Pan Bahar banners makes it the ugliest looking “end” on tv.

42 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I honestly don’t see Delhi hosting a game for next few years, and its fine. Fix the shyt.also fix that shyt design they have in the back drop on end end. Wonder which architect came up with that fked up criss-cross staircase back drop. Even an elementar$ school kid c-‘ create better design in his/her slee. That back drop and on top of that yellow color Pan Bahar banners makes it the ugliest looking “end” on tv.

:rofl: it’s like a post earthquake snaphot