Can't depend on Shami.

surajmal

Shami looked the least threatening of all bowlers. Bowled in the low-mid 130s with hardly any seam movement. His short balls had no venom. At his height, he needs to bowl at some min pace to get that nip off the surface. I'd drop him and bring in Ishant.

Ishant hasn't done bad lately. At least he'd be quicker and get some more bounce on these pitches.   

17 minutes ago, adi B said:

Dont think he bowled badly in this test ,can't drop him like that .Will rather drop bumrah and bring in ishant ,he has better control 

His job is to bowl fast and he isn't doing that. Proving to be another disappointment after England tour.

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Shami last looked good in 2016 but that was very brief before he got injured again. He has no energy on field and people like him drag the team down.

I am afraid he is still vary of his injury and not putting his best due to that.

On this kind of pitch, Shami would have ripped the opposition apart. He is bowling well within himself and not attaining those high speeds regularly....

I haven't watched him in second innings. My analysis is based on first innings. Is he fully fit?

How did he bowled in sending innings though?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk