Dhoni was a clueless captain, but Kohli is the guy who has the clue and still goes against it

Dhoni looked clueless captain, but Kohli knows

1. Dhawan and Rohit aren't good for this types of tracks but still selected them. Rohit actually did well given his limited abilities. Survived almost a session. Ideally it should have been done by openers and advantage should be taken by followers.

2. Kohli knows Dhawan is a poor fielder in slips, still he doesn't send him to boundary to field.

3. Kohli knows he himself is probably worst slip fielder. Since he is captain, he can't field outside 30 yard circle. But he should be somewhere else.

4. Kohli can leave balls at length. There are cases of Vijay's dismissal (poor batting for sure) where he was going for expensive drive, and there is case of Kohli's shot on which he knows even if he middles it, he won't get any run, but still pokes at those.

More than Kohli I blame his ignorant bhakts like @Laaloo@speedheat. They thought Kohli led Indian team will just steamroll SA :hysterical:

Kohli's mantra of captaincy -

1)Play his friends in team.

2)No practice matches...spend that time in sightseeing

3)Use light roller on pitch

4)Use your worst fielders in slips

5)Shamelessly laugh with opponents after getting a drubbing

:hysterical::hysterical:

12 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

More than Kohli I blame his ignorant bhakts like @Laaloo@speedheat. They thought Kohli led Indian team will just steamroll SA :hysterical:

Kohli's mantra of captaincy -

1)Play his friends in team.

2)No practice matches...spend that time in sightseeing

3)Use light roller on pitch

4)Use your worst fielders in slips

5)Shamelessly laugh with opponents after getting a drubbing

:hysterical::hysterical:

Please show me a post where I said we would steamroll sa and I'll stop posting. Funny dhoni chamchas calling me ignorant bhakts where I have blamed Kohli many a times. Some of you chamchas even defend his t20 career :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

He's a confused fellow. Hyped up dhoni against Ganguly captaincy but voted for Ganguly as a captain :cantstop:

Because I rate Ganguly as better captain.

But that doesn't mean I support the idea that Ganguly turned this team into a great team and Dhoni just got lucky.

Rating Ganguly doesn't mean overrating him and underrating Dhoni as if he was worst thing to happen.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

He's a confused fellow. Hyped up dhoni against Ganguly captaincy but voted for Ganguly as a captain :cantstop:

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Its like har campaign se thoda pyaar baant leta hoon so that they don’t criticize me mich later. 

OP is a dhoni bhakt like myself:aha: