Team for 2nd test[Update Post 126: Rahane may replace Ashwin, India may play 4 pacers and 7 batters]

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Pandya was our top scorer in 1st innings, Ash in 2nd and Bhuvi did well in both. No brainer for me, play 5 bowlers, only bring in Ishant in stead of Bumrah. Not only is Ishant a legit match winner with the ball, but he can also hold the bat for a few overs unlike Bumrah. Bring in Rahul in place of Dhawan, Rahane in place of Rohit and put Vijay on warning list. Saha is a decent batsman, I will never ever sacrifice even 30 extra runs/innings in place of the greatest modern era keeper. 

I don't think we should select front line quicks on the basis of their batting, it should be a total non thought 

The problem is our keeper(Dhoni trolls incoming alert) is not a good bat despite being a gun keeper. Shami and Bumrah are a throwback to the 80s and even 70s with their batting.

It is too early to feel assured from someone like Pandya to deliver every time like a consistent batsman.

55 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Sadly it's true.

Vijay is batting like crap.

Dhawan can either hit a flashy and fluky knock or get ripped apart.

Pujara can give you 25(80) but can he do more?

Kohli always looks good but screws it up.

Rohit is comedy. Might score a 100 out of the blue if all stars align but 99% will fail.

Pandya is an X factor player. Will either cart bowlers around or could get out just as easily.

Saha is Saha. Looks like a tailender for the first 20 runs then bats properly. But doesn't cross that threshold most of the times.

Ashwin has developed a lot of bad habits in his batting. No one knows when he will score these days.

Bhuvi can stick around blocking. Good support bat.

---

Rahane out of form but has the skills to bat.

KL Rahul is our most complete test bat but can be reckless or impatient at times.

---

lol.

Only God knows who will score in a game.

I am just hoping we stack up the team with the right bats and everyone chips in a bit in bowler friendly conditions and that proves to be enough for the team (if we had done that in the first test, we would have won with ease).

Bingo 

kl Raul could play on crazy green pitch and get an 80 mph leg break from philander which edges for a golden lol 

rahane might face maharaj first ball and that’s that lol 

i am tempted to keep Rohit lol not sure why , thinks starts May align lol

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Bingo 

kl Raul could play on crazy green pitch and get an 80 mph leg break from philander which edges for a golden lol 

rahane might face maharaj first ball and that’s that lol 

i am tempted to keep Rohit lol not sure why , thinks starts May align lol

haha omg

I never thought of it this way....damn lol.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ha ha......yaha to sab gadhe hai koi cricket to dekhta nhin. Dhawan ne to overseas 100-100 maara hai, steve smith se better hai wo.....lekin hum to jalte hai usse 

27 ki avg to legend ki hoti, catch chodhna koi badi baat nhin

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 12.17.07 AM.png

Which part of the following statement you dont understand:

16 + 16 > 1 + 13

Only in your make believe world the person on left is worse than person on right.

My offer still stands. Ask me politely and I will explain to you why you dont understand sports.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@King Tendulkar @Khota

Now say ganguly also has pathological hatred for dhawan n rohit

This is a massive cirle jerk going on.

Kohli, Rohit, Rahane, Sharma and Dhawan are the top bats for India.

Absolutely no doubt about it. Rahul is close but rest are not as good.

Edited by Khota