Srikrishna decided not to fight in kurukshetra war, but pandavas never dropped him from their team !!!

velu

This velu silently enjoys dhoni bashing I guess, reason why he creates so many dhoni troll threads, this is the age of Kali my friend you won't find any shrikrishna here, dhoni is evil incarnation of shakuni mama here his qualitys are perfect match to shakuni while kohli is dhritarashtr powerful but blind in dhonis love and not to forget the great shastri nothing short of bakasura :laugh: and all these buffoons are treating abimanu esq pant same way they treated in that war.

Edited by speedheat
31 minutes ago, speedheat said:

This velu silently enjoys dhoni bashing I guess, reason why he creates so many dhoni troll threads, this is the age of Kali my friend you won't find any shrikrishna here, dhoni is evil incarnation of shakuni mama here his qualitys are perfect match to shakuni while kohli is dhritarashtr powerful but blind in dhonis love and not to forgot the great shastri nothing short of bakasura :laugh: and all these buffoons are treating abimanu esq pant same way they treated in that war.

dhoni is still one of the players i love .. 

as far as his battting is concerned , i love little less now :Cry: 

1 hour ago, velu said:

wwill PM you :p: 

dont want to get banned

are you in ICF WA group ? :hmmm: 

I am not on icf watsapp group, infact  I don't like wa and very less active on it, the moment i type message and send the title gets changed on it :mad:   I don't think mods get banned or is it??

Edited by speedheat