Political parties that you like and dislike !!!

velu

I don't like any political party because they are all incredibly flawed. I just choose to support the lesser of the evils. For example in Punjab I would any day prefer Captain Amarinder Singh, in TN I supported the late Jayalalitha, in Odisha I support Naveen Patnaik, in AP Naidu etc. I think between the 2 national parties BJP is the lesser evil presently but I am not a blind follower. Because of their ruthless promotion/imposition of Hindi I hope South and North East states teach them a lesson in 2019. I want BJP to get power in 2019 but should not be a commanding majority so that they are always on their toes and don't take Indian public for granted.

I wish Supreme court appointed a Lodha committee to force political parties to disband, and enforced a "cooling off" period for political leaders.   Would make a huge difference in the country's fate.  But then they don't have the balls to do that, rather try and stick their old wrinkled nose into a sport that's generating billions of dollars instead.  

On OP's question?  I hate all political parties.  In all countries.  Sooner or later, they all get infiltrated and taken over by career politicians a.k.a. thieves who want steal legally.

3 hours ago, adi B said:

Like : bjp ( best of the worst) , love rss 

Hate: congis and commies along with psecs 

Like : bjp ( best of the worst) , love rss (RSS minus their wrong conception about religion)
Dislike: congis and commies along with psecs 

Hate : all sorts of wrong politics including that of BJP. Wrong is wrong.

17 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Like : bjp ( best of the worst) , love rss (RSS minus their wrong conception about religion)
Dislike: congis and commies along with psecs 

Hate : all sorts of wrong politics including that of BJP. Wrong is wrong.

RSS is not religious, it is a nationalistic organization

on topic BJP(as you said best of the worst).

Hate Congress(I) and dynastic politics and hate all regional parties...used to admire work of Chandrababu in the mid 90s but he has turned out to be just another politician.

Reverse order of preference:

PFI/SDPI etc that are funding terrorism, they need to be banned

CPI/M/all such cults , hate them even more than AIMIM

AIMIM

TMC

DMK

NC/PDP etc

SP

Congress

BSP

ADMK

ShivSena

JD(S)

BJD

JD(U)

AkaliDal

BJP

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, maniac said:

RSS is not religious, it is a nationalistic organization

on topic BJP(as you said best of the worst).

Hate Congress(I) and dynastic politics and hate all regional parties...used to admire work of Chandrababu in the mid 90s but he has turned out to be just another politician.

Oh. Not just RSS, i have objection on many temple authorities, political parties and other organizations of all their religions understanding including mosques, mullahs, churches, and padris. They all have wrong ideas of the religion.

On RSS, i do support their nationalistic agenda. BTW, my dad still is active in RSS. He is so much liberal than many on this forum cannot even imagine. 

Prefer BJP as it is light years ahead in democratic functioning and meritocracy of other parties who are pretty much family business firms. Also it has some genuinely great leaders like Modi, Yogi, Sushma, N Sitharaman. 

However it needs to stay away from excessively regressive sadhu sadhvis like Sakshi maharaj etc. 

Like AAP for their daily comedy and entertainment in the capital. :laugh: