India decriminalizes Homosexuality

Franco Vazquez

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Why do you feel so? 

Does it require money, better schools or better equipment to be homosexual ?

Why can't poor be homosexuals?

As for it being a developed country issue....

In a country where close mingling of opposite sexes is still not accepted easily...homosexuals have a better chance of mingling as long as they don't make out in public.

In our country two guys or two girls hugging in public or walking hand in hand is more acceptable than a boy and girl doing the same.

Homosexuality was not a taboo in ancient India. It is the britishers who made it a taboo.

People are probably vary because we are a country obsessed with producing children. Not  having children is not not considered an option .

Once people realize that even homosexuals have options of having children using donor sperms and eggs along with surrogate births, the taboo will become less.

Because no matter what people say. You become gay by the society you live in and not naturally or by birth. Elite people are more likely to become gays than poor.

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

After give it 20 years, even pedophilia will become legal and socially acceptable for these so-called liberals

No it won't.

Do you realize homosexuality is about consenting adults choosing their lifestyle .

Pedophilia involves children who are not considered mature enough to make mature choices.

As children start maturing faster....the age of consent may become less over time but pedophilia will not be acceptable in civil societies. 

It shouldn't be decriminalized at first place tbh. It's a mental disease which is incurable just like heart disease, Diabetes etc and people shouldn't be judged for it. It's not like people didn't have gay sex while it was decriminalized otherwise how people like Sidharth and Varun would have become actors?

the highlighted part is pure nonsense and there is all medical consultation on the issue point towards its NOT a disease. its simply a taste difference. Sexuality is NOT a discrete function that neatly falls into 'straight, gay,bi' spectrum only. We see this in EVERY subset of 'mainstream categorization'- even amongst straight people, some guys like face more, some like boobs more. some like skinny hard bodies more, some like soft pudgy body more. 

Homosexuality is also commonly found in the animal kingdom, which is why i feel most religious people cannot stand it, especially jews, christians and muslims. Because these followers of desert ideology, understandably, had very little animal species to study and notice, thus concluded, in their man-made books that 'homosexuality is unnatural'. This is hated by religious people because nature DECISIVELY proves that homosexuality exists in nature, from smart creatures like dolphins to not so smart ones like ducks. And therefore, what exists in nature CANNOT be 'unnatural' and in a world designed by 'God', where animals do not have free will, you cannot argue that God made nature yet homosexuality is unnatural. 

Yet, smarter civilizations with plenty of access to animals, such as Indians, Greeks, Chinese, Romans, etc. did not see this (because we probably noticed the whole monkeys doing it the non-straight way or countless other creatures) did not come up with such nonsense.

There are ill animals. There are special animals too so I don't know why people think that its perfectly normal when its not. Even in the west, majorities are still pretty much against it and the celebs are forced by the media to be in favour of it

By calling normal people ill or sick  because they choose to be different ,you are displaying your ignorance, prejudice and closemindedness.

You are no better than people who think their religion is best and others are bad or their race is best and others are not .

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Because no matter what people say. You become gay by the society you live in and not naturally or by birth. Elite people are more likely to become gays than poor.

Sorry kid, you are wrong. medical science has decisively proven that sexuality is nature, not nurture.

Explain to me how there can be gay animals but species homo sapiens, also member of kingdom animalia, is magically, cannot have any gay memebers at birth.

There are ill animals. There are special animals too so I don't know why people think that its perfectly normal when its not. Even in the west, majorities are still pretty much against it and the celebs are forced by the media to be in favour of it

Stop making a fool of yourself. 

You don't even know about estrus cycles, do you ? 

Yes, an animal which behaves EXACTLY normally, and sometimes as the dominant male (or in some cases, female) but goes into heat 2 months a year and seeks out gay sex is 'ill' how ??? 

You have no medical basis to call 'gay = ill'. 

I will advice you on one thing - you are way too young and thus way too under-educated in intricacies of genetics, hormones, etc on various species. These are strong opinons which changes lives and which you have ZERO education to hold.

This is your nonsensical religious brainwashing talking.

13 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I don't care if someone is gay or anything but when you are in contact with someone it automatically starts affecting you. I try to avoid homosexuals as they are a bit too cheesy and OTT and it's true that many guys don't feel comfortable with gays. There are many instances where I have seen people getting sacked from their jobs or not getting in because they didn't feel comfortable with gays or they didn't agree with their opinions. 

Homosexuals must be feeling the same discomfort being around prejudiced people.

41 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I don't care if someone is gay or anything but when you are in contact with someone it automatically starts affecting you. I try to avoid homosexuals as they are a bit too cheesy and OTT and it's true that many guys don't feel comfortable with gays. There are many instances where I have seen people getting sacked from their jobs or not getting in because they didn't feel comfortable with gays or they didn't agree with their opinions. 

you live in the closeted middle east, where i lived for FIVE years and still managed to get only 2 guys to even HINT they were not straight arrows and you 'avoid gays because gays are X,Y.Z' ? Stop making up nonsense. You have most likely never met one outside of IRC chat rooms or some forum like that. thats about it.

Edited by beetle

Franco, why do you worry about what people do in their personal space?

It is like say ...xyz goes home and eats north indian/ south indian / gujrati  food or whatever and since you eat different kind of food...their food choices are wrong.

You do what you want, you eat what you want. Just don't force anyone and don't let others force you for anything whether it is food , sex , music etc

Live and let live. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

By calling normal people ill or sick  because they choose to be different ,you are displaying your ignorance, prejudice and closemindedness.

You are no better than people who think their religion is best and others are bad or their race is best and others are not .

homosexuality is not about choice. A straight person cannot become homosexual by choosing it.  You cannot pick and choose your sexuality.  It is genetic and inherent.

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

We've seen over and over again, those who exhibits the most vehement homophobic views are battling with their own sexuality. Being around gays probably brings out feelings they want to suppress and that's why they get so uncomfortable and angry.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Franco, why do you worry about what people do in their personal space?

It is like say ...xyz goes home and eats north indian/ south indian / gujrati  food or whatever and since you eat different kind of food...their food choices are wrong.

You do what you want, you eat what you want. Just don't force anyone and don't let others force you for anything whether it is food , sex , music etc

Live and let live. 

Agree everybody has a right to live on their terms. But why do they want to let others know what they want to do in their personal space. I don't go around proclaiming who I spend time with. I don't believe in this gay pride or parade thingy. They have infested college campuses and conduct recruitment drives with this flaunting. Young people think it is cool and hep. 

The worst thing about this pride BS is that they waste their own time and want others to waste their time as well by being involved. I mean look at Salman Khan, He has ignored this BS because he knows he doesn't need brownie points from these people like AIB or others BS. The best way is to ignore it if you don't agree with it but these A-holes wont allow a random person do that. I went to UK, there was some pride type thing going on and the public was largely uninterested in that BS and the pressure groups weren't group. You don't have others feel sympathetic for you if you have got this attitude and people like these are the reasons why Toris and Trump triumph in the West.

Many people still don't accept homosexuals in their families but it's just that they don't care if a random person is gay. Homosexuality was and is one of the least problems of India which could have been gone without tackling as there a lot of gay sex going on in the main industries too and its not like just because now its legal and people will certainly start accepting it. Western media shows as if there are a lot of gays in US/UK but I have seen it there and its not even 5% of the population.