Sign in to follow this  
velu

Gone in 0.099 seconds [ Front and side camera view videos attached ] !!!

Gone in 0.099 seconds: MS Dhoni’s lightning strike dismisses Tim Seifert

1) Front camera view 

2) 

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/india-vs-new-zealand-gone-in-0-099-seconds-ms-dhonis-lightning-strike-dismisses-tim-seifert-5577219/

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@velu I dug up this article before you in the below thread :phehe:, me too wants to make some bucks as part of the PR group. Where to apply?

we have todo  screening :dontknow:

before you start praising dhoni , you need to start praising their fans .. if we find you are capable enough then we will let you know :p: 

2 minutes ago, velu said:

we have todo  screening :dontknow:

before you start praising dhoni , you need to start praising their fans .. if we find you are capable enough then we will let you know :p: 

There is casting couch to be part of Dhoni PR also :hmmm:

39 minutes ago, nikred said:

Dhoni deserves to be part of Indian team just based on his keeping....like like Nayan Mongia. emoji4.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

we got rid of Mongia in first place.. we wanted a better batsman lol. Now dhoni back to sq zero

Edited by neel roy

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

This is regulation keeping. :whack2: what's so special. huh...........

Dhoni fans act like other keepers take 9 minutes to complete the stumping.

Stumpings have to be fast....no matter who the keeper is .

The more he sucks...the more the meme factory works .

He makes 2 runs,they make 20 memes....

@velu  how did you miss this?

Watch: MS Dhoni's "Patriotic Gesture" During 3rd T20I Sends Twitter Into A Frenzy

Even though he played only 4 balls, he still made sure he got to display that he is the most patriotic guy ever born in India :isalute:

Dhoni needs to be in the XI for his advice to spinners and Pant, 0.099 second stumpings and of-course the patriotism that no one else has ever displayed

Edited by bowl_out

Lol, I still remember the Asia cup where the Afghani keeper was shown as being faster than Dhoni but the commentators went quiet. I have only seen the speed reading being touted for Dhoni when often other team's keepers are as fast or even faster but no one even spoke about those speeds

10 hours ago, bowl_out said:

@velu  how did you miss this?

Watch: MS Dhoni's "Patriotic Gesture" During 3rd T20I Sends Twitter Into A Frenzy

Even though he played only 4 balls, he still made sure he got to display that he is the most patriotic guy ever born in India :isalute:

Dhoni needs to be in the XI for his advice to spinners and Pant, 0.099 second stumpings and of-course the patriotism that no one else has ever displayed

i didnt miss..

you guys missed my thread :((