Tired of the constant whining from PCB? Here's some more.

sandeep

"Let's make India want to play us."  

"Unfortunately, politics sneaks in which I don't believe sports should ever be mixed up with. But it happens in our environment, especially in India it happens a lot. But I understand when they are done with elections their attitude will get right too."

*ing Bullshit.  Is there anybody with any semblance of balls in Pakistan, who has the guts to call out their own military overlords?  How about one Pakistani have the courage to speak truth and ask their own government to stop playing games with terrorists instead of extraditing or punishing them, so that the teams can play cricket?  No, pretty much all of them take the eunuch option of blaming India, and this new line of "blaming Indian elections". 

Your military is busy arresting and torturing college professors while the likes of Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar are playing "leader-leader".  Change that pathetic reality before you dream of playing cricket against India in any bilateral series.  

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25965448/let-make-india-want-play-us-pcb-md-wasim-khan

3 hours ago, Khota said:

I dont think we should hate them  (which I never will) but they do need to understand that Kashmir is part of India. 

Some of the comments on this thread are kind of tough.

that's what happens when majority of people in a 'country' decide to support and enable terrorism to achieve strategic national desires.

15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

that's what happens when majority of people in a 'country' decide to support and enable terrorism to achieve strategic national desires.

And then they call them non state actors and what not. It is the army of that country which is responsible for lack of cricketing ties.

Just now, Khota said:

And then they call them non state actors and what not. It is the army of that country which is responsible for lack of cricketing ties.

Yes their army is responsible.  But the ugly reality is that vast majority of Pakistanis support the likes of Hafiz and Masood Azhar.  They werent' created in a vaccum.  They are popular 'leaders' who fundraise from the masses of Pakistanis.  There's a reason no Pakistani politician wants to publicly call out these so-called "non-state actors".  Because he would take a massive popularity hit.  

Sure, the average Pakistani is a helpless slave to his own military - but in this particular question, it would be hard to argue that the vast majority doesn't happily go along with the military's policy.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Yes their army is responsible.  But the ugly reality is that vast majority of Pakistanis support the likes of Hafiz and Masood Azhar.  They werent' created in a vaccum.  They are popular 'leaders' who fundraise from the masses of Pakistanis.  There's a reason no Pakistani politician wants to publicly call out these so-called "non-state actors".  Because he would take a massive popularity hit.  

Sure, the average Pakistani is a helpless slave to his own military - but in this particular question, it would be hard to argue that the vast majority doesn't happily go along with the military's policy.

I agree.

15 hours ago, maniac said:

I get where this guy is coming from. Newly appointed chief and obviously he will hit the right notes “relationship with India” blah blah.

However just seems like another stereotypical Pakistani official.

This guy is a Brit Pak. Thought he will have a  more subtle approach but looks like more things change the more they remain the same.

By the way Brit Pakistani are way worse than the average Pakistani living in Pakistan. These guys harbor more hate.

Based on my experience, that set is even bigger hardliner, most of them having migrated from the PoK in 50s and 60s. Absolutely hate anything Indian except when it comes to getting an identity when they become South Asian.

On topic, we do not have play to Pakistan for BCCI to make money. IPL is a far bigger money spinner now for BCCI than any other bilateral series can ever be.

There may still be interest in Ind-Pak cricket but last time Pakistan came to India to play Tests in 2007, there was not even 30% attendance at stadiums and the series was dull and boring. The 2012 Aane Do series was a hastily organised one when the then political establishment decided to show how secular it was (like the 2004 series in Pakistan by Vajpayee Govt). Don't think any Govt, BJP or Cong, will ever take the same risk at least for next few years.

Brit Pak!s are scumbags of the highest order, worst that humanity has to offer. When they aren't running grooming gangs and indulging in pedo stuff, they are busy sending the largest delegation to boost up IS/AQ ranks. Dunno how Brits tolerate them within their borders... the USA based Pakistanis are way better than the Bradford & Birmingham types, hell I would prefer the original padosiland ones. Worst is despite the hate and jealousy they try to pass off as Indians in UK giving our community a bad name. Even Bangladeshis do the same but apart from making a joke of Indian 'curry' and a few isolated examples of crime/extremism they don't do our image nearly that much harm. 

Edited by Gollum
10 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Haha funny man, I want to hear the names of those Journalists who want to see resumption of the cricketing ties.Must be the usual coterie of elite Lutyens Journalists.

Many Indians want it too. Just head to the green forums and you would see Hindustani Peaceniks dreaming of improving ties and resumption of cricket between the two nations.

31 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Many Indians want it too. Just head to the green forums and you would see Hindustani Peaceniks dreaming of improving ties and resumption of cricket between the two nations.

Those are the most useless desis I have seen. For years they blindly accept that Pakistani bolwers are better and that there is something special about them. Very few stand up(and I respect those) and someone like me who tells the truth gets banned immediately. That forum as I have mentioned before is a reflection of their society. Brainwashed and Intolerant.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Those are the most useless desis I have seen. For years they blindly accept that Pakistani bolwers are better and that there is something special about them. Very few stand up(and I respect those) and someone like me who tells the truth gets banned immediately. That forum as I have mentioned before is a reflection of their society. Brainwashed and Intolerant.

In their mind Imran Khan is the greatest human being ever as well as the best cricketer the world has ever seen.

The sycophancy is nauseating.