Jump to content
Global.Baba

Bored of the same old teams- GO DELHI!!!

Recommended Posts

So bored of the same old CSK,Mi,SRH sharing the IPL spoils.

 

Will be refreshing to see DC pull of the IPL win.

 

Not a jinx because I am a :csk: fan but this time want to see a young team like :dc: pull this one off. 

 

They earned it and deserve it.

 

Please join me in the prayers for Dilli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

You are jinxing Delhi now? Let us see how long your jinxing works.

I don’t beleive in jinxes and superstitions. I really want Dilli to win.

 

I mean c’mon hens are a boring team and bored of the whole csk-mi nexus

 

Genuinely want Delhi to win

Edited by Global.Baba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don’t beleive in jinxes and superstitions. I really want Dilli to win.
 
I mean c’mon hens are a boring team and bored of the whole csk-mi nexus
 
Genuinely want Delhi to win
Baba, you may not believe in jinxes but your powers are well known in these neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be nice to see someone apart from CSK or MI winning it. However, SRH are missing their top two players, and DC don't have big match experience. 

 

MI have momentum in their favour, CSK have the experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JourneyMan said:

Would be nice to see someone apart from CSK or MI winning it. However, SRH are missing their top two players, and DC don't have big match experience. 

 

MI have momentum in their favour, CSK have the experience. 

DC's most potent weapon is not with them. That is a big problem. It is going to be a couple of one-sided matches i believe. When you sign up players you have to ensure they are there till the end. This is just not good for IPL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

DC's most potent weapon is not with them. That is a big problem. It is going to be a couple of one-sided matches i believe. When you sign up players you have to ensure they are there till the end. This is just not good for IPL.

Agreed, I wonder why they couldn't schedule it two weeks earlier. After bashing domestic bowlers on flat tracks for weeks, playing against proper bowlers in England is going to come as a shock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 11:24 PM, Global.Baba said:

So bored of the same old CSK,Mi,SRH sharing the IPL spoils.

 

Will be refreshing to see DC pull of the IPL win.

 

Not a jinx because I am a :csk: fan but this time want to see a young team like :dc: pull this one off. 

 

They earned it and deserve it.

 

Please join me in the prayers for Dilli

:hysterical::hysterical: All Hail Global Baba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, chokers couldn't even handle SRH, no way in hell are they gonna handle dhoniconda. Delhi doesn't have much of a chance. Still a good season though. A lot of positives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I6MTW said:

Lol, chokers couldn't even handle SRH, no way in hell are they gonna handle dhoniconda. Delhi doesn't have much of a chance. Still a good season though. A lot of positives.

All depends on pitch. Flat pitch, I expect DC to win against CSK. 70-30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

All depends on pitch. Flat pitch, I expect DC to win against CSK. 70-30

If they are batting first maybe. They would have to score at least 200. CSK batting is the weakest. If they are fielding I'd give CSK the chance. One of the veterans will click and score a big 80-90 taking them to around 200, Delhi will not chase that, and if they get anywhere close, they will choke most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

People have misunderstood by noble intent :((

 

first supermod wanted to start a campaign to

troll vote me and now I am not allowed

to participate in the celebration. Just because I am 420 years old

 

Elder Abuse :Cry:

There is little doubt that you are 420....I mean that old :winky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ngpdhzr.png

Also happy for one of the greatest franchise owner ever. This performance is built on his blood,sweat and tears. He has left a legacy for the newer owners. 

 

He is the modern day Galileo. Abused and humiliated by the church elders like @Switchblade @beetle And @Cricketics

 

If he was in American sports they would have made a movie about him like the money ball one with Ranveer Singh playing him. All raise and salute this man

 

 Delhi-Daredevils-owner-net-worth.jpg?fit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Also happy for one of the greatest franchise owner ever. This performance is built on his blood,sweat and tears. He has left a legacy for the newer owners. 

 

He is the modern day Galileo. Abused and humiliated by the church elders like @Switchblade @beetle And @Cricketics

 

If he was in American sports they would have made a movie about him like the money ball one with Ranveer Singh playing him. All raise and salute this man

 

 Delhi-Daredevils-owner-net-worth.jpg?fit

He did nothing for Delhi it's Jsw who have done everything for the team. He used to smile after being humiliated year after year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Nooooo noooooooo noooooooo noooooo

 

Stay away from Delhi. Stay FAR away you dot wale baba

 

you knocked out my KKR, but please don’t do this to Delhi. :((

Delhi is his third favorite team after Srh and Mi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Delhi is his third favorite team after Srh and Mi. 

 

This thread was created after the last league match was played.

 

DC and SRH were 3rd and 4th on the points table, and were to play the eliminator.

 

This was clearly a jinx thread by phattu baba. Going after kids. Pathetic.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×