Kohli looking to win kingfisher fairplay award all by himself !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don’t think Indian fans booing Smith has anything to do totally with sandpaper gate.

Smith is seen as a direct rival to Kohli, got banned for cheating, remember the brain fade gate where Kohli himself said he won’t be friends  with Aussies .

Also Indian fans in the last 15 years consider Aussies as our main cricketing rival not Pakistan. Pakistan is disliked for different reasons obviously.

Nothing copycat about this. 

Remember Ponting being booed during  WC 2011 Qf presentation ceremony?

There is nothing copycat about this.

I think Indian fans are trying to stay in sync with English fans and the boos of Smith. Yes he is a fierce rival now with KoHLI and Indian fans realize that but I did not see such boos even during the test series. I guess some Indian fans are taking the opportunity. 

Its just a section of crowd in England wanted to boo as you know its the current time and its a pretty popular topic since English fans know that Smith is in the country for next few months as he also plays Ashes, so the word has gone around the country and boos have started and Indian fans have been like "hum bhi bahti Ganga men haath dho late hai"

Same crowd also puts placards of "I love dhoni", "I did not attend my anniversary dinner as I came to watch Dhoni" lol 

That was total PR stunt..The guy was furious 2 years ago against Aussies and said he is not friend with any Australian player anymore.

It was well staged and he took benefit when Smith was told to field at fence.He has no business with what crowd should do.The guy abused someone in crowd in 2012 IPL (Video is there) and his wife publicly admonished someone on throwing garbage on the road and this gentleman uploaded it's video,too. Kohli means brand.His one tweet, one instagram post makes him earn millions and no wonder yesterday's drama would have increased his followers..He has joined his Lord Dhoni who is himself corrupt to core who remains goody goody on field and try not to take credit and then make movies and commercials on it.Thats why I like Rohit more, the guy is blunt, doesnt give a * about what opposition thinks, rarely gets into commercials and does his job on field.

Edited by Bigg Brother
5 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

One moment he will run around throwing abuses and bad words to his own and opponent players and even showing finger to the crowd  and during other moments he will try to show how well behaved he is and how low the others are.

Split personality?

2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

That was total PR stunt..The guy was furious 2 years ago against Aussies and said he is not friend with any Australian player anymore.

It was well staged and he took benefit when Smith was told to field at fence.He has no business with what crowd should do.The guy abused someone in crowd in 2012 IPL (Video is there) and his wife publicly admonished someone on throwing garbage on the road and this gentleman uploaded it's video,too. Kohli means brand.His one tweet, one instagram post makes him earn millions and no wonder yesterday's drama would have increased his followers..He has joined his Lord Dhoni who is himself corrupt to core who remains goody goody on field and try not to take credit and then make movies and commercials on it.Thats why I like Rohit more, the guy is blunt, doesnt give a * about what opposition thinks, rarely gets into commercials and does his job on field.

This is actually true 

When peacock sees peahen it starts its mating dance. Jab Pakistan doorr ast nahi, then Virat pulls out crap like this...next week will be fun to follow. Him posing with Pak players in hotel lobby, gifting Amir his bat/shoes/hair gel, selfie with Babar, dinner plans with Lauda Lasan, flirting with Zainab and rounding it off by emptying 10 gallons of vaseline (BCCI entertainment allowance) and spreading his legs before Sarfu....Anushka and hubby both love Sarfaraz, one in reel screen and the other in real screen. 

Anyway @Audiophile aka danda da will know all this stuff more than me. That famous pic though...

Image result for baboon buttocks

Edited by Gollum
18 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Split personality?

Not sure whether he is split personality, but surely he is not consistent regarding his behavioral aspects. Seems like he is trying to show the world that he has changed from being an abusive man to a thorough gentleman. Good though if that attempt is genuine and doesn't last until one of his own teamate misfields or his bowlers takes a wicket to give a abusive sendoff or some other incident when he reacts like he often has in past. Only time will tell. We hope he has changed for the better.

I am a massive fan of his aggressiveness and ability and what he has won for India.

But this is shameless hypocrisy and pretentiousness by Kohli.

He " doesn't want Indian fans to set bad examples" 

Then what example does he set while mouthing of profanities that are easily understandable watching TV by hundreds of millions ? 

Cricket ka Khiladi hai, apni aaukat mein rahe, statesman bann ne ka dhong na kare. 

Kohli's attempts to SUCK UPTO Pakistan are F*ing disgraceful as are his pretentious attempts trying to lecture fans on how to conduct themselves.

This is utterly dispacable behavior - trying to show himself as some saint while degrading fans

Delhi ka ladka hai. Drama toh karega hi. Either Kohli has split personality disorder or is very good in faking. 

Anyway as long as he wins games for India nothing else matters. Though he may not command the same respect like Sachin, Dravid, ganguly, or Dhoni because of his fake ott behaviour.

23 hours ago, beetle said:

kya faker hai yeh banda.:p:

Look at him looking at that soil...like he doesn't see it in regular life.

He only drinks Evian bottled water,imported from france. 

Normal bottled water or RO ka panni nahi peeta....but look at him sniffing that desh ki mitti.

Did they sterilize the soil enough for his previous nose...?

Is Evian thing really real ? I thought it was made up thing by fake media .

Edited by Stuge