Would you be cheering for Indian team if Dhoni continues to be selected?

If Dhoni continues to be selected, would you be cheering for Indian team?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. If Dhoni continues to be selected, would you be cheering for Indian team?

I want mahi bhai to bring the t20 trophy home as skipper and then retire. No more kohli and shastri. Dhoni can build young team around him like gun csk leader. My jaan, mum and grandma were very sad seeing dhoni crying after super human effort in semi. Aur mauka dijye kaptaan ke rup mai and let us smile. 

If i can't see my hero and kohli still skipper, I won't watch our feckless team in odi or t20. Only tests. Yahi usli cricket hai yahi hum ko choking ka mauka nahi milta, dheere dheere jitenge. Dhoni 224 miss him here too with super thinking test knocks, lunges and body blows.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo

Indian cricket feels deflated since the semi-final loss. Should I now be excited for another bilateral series which will only pump up the stats of these chokers?

if dhoni was dropped and rohit made captain of t20 and odi, then i’ll return. I want youth in this indian team, and terrible bowlers like bhuvi to be dropped from odis

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Our problems run deeper than Dhongi (although his is one of the deepest). I'm going to just watch the tests, which I like more and has players I like (chepu, shaw, agarwal, pant). I will probably follow a few ODI bilaterals here and there, but most of the interest will be directed toward next WC/CT. Although even for these tourneys, I don't think there is much to expect from our team.