vvvslaxman

Mission Mangal

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mocking incompetent captain Kohli:phehe:

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Google translate is your friend 

17 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Havent watched the movie but willing to bet Amit Kumar Sindhi is an Idiot. 

Don't think so. It is repeated all over twitter. Seems like another psec movie.

appeasing muslims with very little science involved. Bollywood is not matire enough to make an Interstellar.

I watched it and I loved it. 

It was not an official documentary by ISRO but a proper bollywood movie. Many of the successful movies inspired by real life incidences were all dramatized by producers and admired by audience. This is a special segment of indias development story and must be looked at it in that angle only. People are criticizing it because there is an audio clip of a Modi's speech in the end.

:finger:

I have seen 000s of movies with Nehrus and Gandhis in them. Its a fashion to criticize everything modi does.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Don't think so. It is repeated all over twitter. Seems like another psec movie.

appeasing muslims with very little science involved. Bollywood is not matire enough to make an Interstellar.

It was rather contrary to appeasing anyone. If you look there were subtle messages in there which suggest contrary to your view. 

Ok, it has very little science, some of it downright laughable, like switch off comm systems and switch on to get out of hang mode, some buzz words thrown. 

A lot of sermons by vidya balan, eternal sermon mode, advises husband, son, daughter, akshay, all her collegues. Husband is as usual shown negatively. There us one eternal NRI putting Indians down.

A lot secular fare, like a Hindu boy trying humourously to convert to Islam, because he is an ARR fan. Families such as theirs will be remotely interested in Hinduism let alone Islam in mainstream I ndia. Hard to believe.Traditional Indian women letting hair lose drinking beer and frolicking. Hard to believe. Making fun of Hindu beliefs like Astrology and pilgrimage, everything is laughable. Introduced a Muslim scientist while there was none in real life event of Mangalyaan. But she finds it difficult to get housing. There are enough apts in Bangalore north where Muslim owners rent out to Muslims only.

Despite all that dramebaaz, it is a India success story, but Just that the proud moment deserves a better treatment than a lame Bollywood fare.

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Yet Indians made it a huge boxoffice hit. Goes to show that Muslims are the ones that keep the boxoffice ticking in India. 

It was a hit because it was released on long weekend with hardly any film to give competition.

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

It was a hit because it was released on long weekend with hardly any film to give competition.

It had competition from batla house. Last year, Akshay's Gold came second to John's Satyamev Jayate. This year Akshay takes the lead.

Ok some of my friends watched the movie yesterday  and it seems the twitter talk I saw are mostly true. Standard appeasement tactic by Bhaiwood...AK is just another opportunist, Vidya Balan was always like that and she had finalized her role as Kamala Das in that Mollywood biopic (Aami), before criticism by Hindus made her leave that project.

Vidya's son Islamized, willing to convert but the dad is an intolerant Hindutva bigot cos he got concerned on seeing his son reading Quran, disrespecting Ganesh, using Islamic phrases etc. And the part about intolerant Hindus refusing to give the Muslim scientist accommodation, the usual veg/non-veg crap etc are true. Standard Bollywood stuff.

Ok some of my friends watched the movie yesterday  and it seems the twitter talk I saw are mostly true. Standard appeasement tactic by Bhaiwood...AK is just another opportunist, Vidya Balan was always like that and she had finalized her role as Kamala Das in that Mollywood biopic (Aami), before criticism by Hindus made her leave that project.

Vidya's son Islamized, willing to convert but the dad is an intolerant Hindutva bigot cos he got concerned on seeing his son reading Quran, disrespecting Ganesh, using Islamic phrases etc. And the part about intolerant Hindus refusing to give the Muslim scientist accommodation, the usual veg/non-veg crap etc are true. Standard Bollywood stuff.
So the movie had some other mission? [emoji848]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Apt description of the movie. 

I saw the movie yesterday, I would say it was decent and nothing more for Indian standards and Indian audience ,although the end of the movie was gripping !

The movie hardly had any substance, the plot revolved around trivial issues ,especially the Muslim appeasement made me puke , typical demonizing of Indian rituals ,beliefs,gods ,how only the hard working ladies made the mission possible (others were useless lol) and how they battled their house problems to make this mission a reality.

The film focused too much on these issues rather than going into the science and the core of the making of the mission .

Basically it was a perfect blend for the typical chewt Indian public who want to watch these things than go into the science of it .

Take time out to watch AK's last Independence day release 'Gold' the sucking up he did to Muslims and Pakistanis in this movie is at another level. Didn't bother to watch his new releases since then. He is yearning for acceptenc in his wife's sickular/libetard circle.

3 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Take time out to watch AK's last Independence day release 'Gold' the sucking up he did to Muslims and Pakistanis in this movie is at another level. Didn't bother to watch his new releases since then. He is yearning for acceptenc in his wife's sickular/libetard circle.

True but I liked the movie gold as a "whole" 

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

.What's the point of cramming this pseudo secularist liberal propaganda down people's throats in a movie about  space mission ? I wanted to watch this movie(despite knowing it will be typical Bollywood masala) but now I dont want to as I dont want to pay money to be lectured by these Bollywood idiots.

Edited by kubrickian

I welcome if Muslim scientists are shown, hell Kalam was and is an inspiration to all of us and like him many Muslims must be doing stellar work in ISRO, DRDO, BARC, IGCAR etc. Role models they are. But why not focus on the mission instead of all the moral posturing and virtue signaling? Is it necessary to show some of the Hindu customs in bad light and make the son of the leading female scientist convert to Islam? What link does that have with the central theme, I just don't get it. Accommodation may be a problem elsewhere but in ISRO, seriously? All these places have their own acco for employees and this is never a problem...in fact in isolated places like Sriharikota they go the extra mile to ensure all the employees have acco within their campus, and these are top scientists involved in a major project we are talking about. 

On 8/21/2019 at 11:05 AM, adi B said:

Apt description of the movie. 

I saw the movie yesterday, I would say it was decent and nothing more for Indian standards and Indian audience ,although the end of the movie was gripping !

The movie hardly had any substance, the plot revolved around trivial issues ,especially the Muslim appeasement made me puke , typical demonizing of Indian rituals ,beliefs,gods ,how only the hard working ladies made the mission possible (others were useless lol) and how they battled their house problems to make this mission a reality.

The film focused too much on these issues rather than going into the science and the core of the making of the mission .

Basically it was a perfect blend for the typical chewt Indian public who want to watch these things than go into the science of it .

Are you serious?

You want to watch a movie that goes into the science of an interplanetary mission?

Why not just watch a documentary?

So fickleminded people....people criticise other religions especially muslims for being very sensitive.,.,.and here u go....for such a silly issues making a big deal..

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Are you serious?

You want to watch a movie that goes into the science of an interplanetary mission?

Why not just watch a documentary?

Good idea.. lets boycott chewt bollywood films like this whose sole purpose is Hindu bashing and watch documentaries. Atleast kuch seekhne ko to milega.

1 hour ago, riya said:

So fickleminded people....people criticise other religions especially muslims for being very sensitive.,.,.and here u go....for such a silly issues making a big deal..

Have you watched the movie or just mouthing off?

AK is biggest bolly conman. No one has milked patriotism more then him since 2014. Making so called patriotic movies one after another, minting millions and throwing away some change to consolidate his patriotic image covering Canadian passport.