Mission Mangal

vvvslaxman

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mocking incompetent captain Kohli:phehe:

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Google translate is your friend 

I watched it and I loved it. 

It was not an official documentary by ISRO but a proper bollywood movie. Many of the successful movies inspired by real life incidences were all dramatized by producers and admired by audience. This is a special segment of indias development story and must be looked at it in that angle only. People are criticizing it because there is an audio clip of a Modi's speech in the end.

:finger:

I have seen 000s of movies with Nehrus and Gandhis in them. Its a fashion to criticize everything modi does.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Don't think so. It is repeated all over twitter. Seems like another psec movie.

appeasing muslims with very little science involved. Bollywood is not matire enough to make an Interstellar.

It was rather contrary to appeasing anyone. If you look there were subtle messages in there which suggest contrary to your view. 

Ok, it has very little science, some of it downright laughable, like switch off comm systems and switch on to get out of hang mode, some buzz words thrown. 

A lot of sermons by vidya balan, eternal sermon mode, advises husband, son, daughter, akshay, all her collegues. Husband is as usual shown negatively. There us one eternal NRI putting Indians down.

A lot secular fare, like a Hindu boy trying humourously to convert to Islam, because he is an ARR fan. Families such as theirs will be remotely interested in Hinduism let alone Islam in mainstream I ndia. Hard to believe.Traditional Indian women letting hair lose drinking beer and frolicking. Hard to believe. Making fun of Hindu beliefs like Astrology and pilgrimage, everything is laughable. Introduced a Muslim scientist while there was none in real life event of Mangalyaan. But she finds it difficult to get housing. There are enough apts in Bangalore north where Muslim owners rent out to Muslims only.

Despite all that dramebaaz, it is a India success story, but Just that the proud moment deserves a better treatment than a lame Bollywood fare.