Miandad encourages Pak army to annihilate India with nukes

rangeelaraja

Allways maintained. This guy is terrorist and should never ever be allowed anywhere near ICC BCCI PCB. His records should be erased from cricketing world. Hope BCCI take this up with rest of Cricketing fraternity

Edited by mishra

The larger issue is that, these Pak are not the same people like us. For years, we have been fed that they are normal, peace-loving Pak public. Such propaganda with all those aman ki asha stuffs. Majority bollywood might be pro-Modi, yet many played double game, and were foolishly part of creating that myth. So both the country, and its people are not normal states, nor citizens.

16 minutes ago, someone said:

The larger issue is that, these Pak are not the same people like us. For years, we have been fed that they are normal, peace-loving Pak public. Such propaganda with all those aman ki asha stuffs. Majority bollywood might be pro-Modi, yet many played double game, and were foolishly part of creating that myth. So both the country, and its people are not normal states, nor citizens.

In hindsight, their depiction in movies like PK, Atrangi Bhaijaan and Raazi makes me wanna puke.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

For most part they are. Although you will find few bad apples but that is humanity for you. Don’t think its fair to judge a whole nation over your dispute with the army. Pakistan’s main enemy is itself not India nor the world. There are certain people there who value there jobs more than providing better services in bettering the education of the youth. 

Honestly speaking. All Pakistanis origin, i know in person, have been very friendly and lot more helpful then many Indians. 

In past I didn’t, but now, specially since Pulwama, I myself avoid them. I am not only Indian origin who has changed. Allthough, I keep preaching my rest of family that India Pakistan shouldn’t impact their relationship.

Saying that, I also remember , as bachelor, when a group of Pakistani lads in a restaurant of Manchester cheered for Kashmirs integration with Pakistan and I said fck off. My frnd said i  could have got stabbed that day.

10 hours ago, someone said:

Honestly few pakistanis i have met have been polite and hardworking.  Infact had a Pakistani in my team. Could actually rely on him to do his job on time.

The problem I see is with teaching. A school kid is taught India was once part of pakistan in the name of history.  Look at venom coming out of Imrans mouth who is PM. Now imagine what a small child would be exposed to in his or her day to day life. Ofcourse these young kids are going to grow up bitter about India. Add unemployment, poverty plus conveniently twisted religious teaching and we are where are thanks to this cocktail. 

I don't really know where I stand with Pakistanis honestly. 

I absolutely hate their Govt and the military establishment and the way their gullible awam is so easily fooled but I have also had a few good Pakistani online friends over the years who were really solid guys. 

I mean I would want a stable neighborhood but seeing Imran changing colors like a girgit has filled me with lot of apprehension in past couple of years wrt the Pakistani mindset. 

I do love when we kill their soldiers though so there's that. 

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I absolutely hate their Govt and the military establishment and the way their gullible awam is so easily fooled but I have also had a few good Pakistani online friends over the years who were really solid guys. 

I mean I would want a stable neighborhood but seeing Imran changing colors like a girgit has filled me with lot of apprehension in past couple of years wrt the Pakistani mindset. 

I do love when we kill their soldiers though so there's that. 

Online friends haha

On topic, for me, these people may be friendly, yet they have always certain non-negotiables, whether it comes to one god, their history, politics and certainly Kashmir. No amount of education, or friendship with different people can change it. We indians don't have such concept, and thus most of us happily change sides, opinions whenever possible....

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Bhai spend 15 minutes (sounding like Owaisi Jr :p:) on Pakistan Defence Forum (LINK) and let me know where you stand. The members there are average Pakistanis, the ones on other forums depend on Indian participation for revenue, so the friendly facade by some. Maybe during times of actual crisis they let their masks slip somewhat, can't go full retard otherwise how will the otherwise unemployed owners/admins run the business?   

Edited by Gollum

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai spend 15 minutes (sounding like Owaisi Jr :p:) on Pakistan Defence Forum (LINK) and let me know where you stand. The members there are average Pakistanis, the ones on other forums depend on Indian participation for revenue, so the friendly facade by some. Maybe during times of actual crisis they let their masks slip somewhat, can't go full retard otherwise how will the otherwise unemployed owners/admins run the business?   

You are probably right brother. 

Post Pulawma I have had a hard time trusting these snakes. 

Either some of you are teenagers, have a short attention span, poor memory, or aren't aware of Indo Pak history.  What made you guys wake up all of a sudden after Pulwama incident?  How were the relations cozy when were you guys not ware of  1947, 1965, 1971, the 90's Kashmir crisis, Kargil, Parliament Attack, 26/11 Mumbai, Pathankot attack,etc.   Many Indians were/are posting on Pakistani forums/websites for years, promised to watch the PSL as produces best t20 talent while sh!tting on IPL, made calls to watch Pakistani cricket and keeping tabs on upcoming talent from across the border, while at the same time posting crap about Pakistan.