Indian High Commission attacked in UK

FischerTal

Venting out of frustration from namards as they know fully well that in a real war with India this napunsak qaum would be completely obliterated. 

Actually in a way this is good for India. Incidents such as these further downgrade Pakistani credibility in the eyes of the world and makes our case even stronger. 

Thank You Modi. You have singlehandedly managed to rile up the most jaahil qaum in the world without firing even a single bullet. The meltdown has been amazing to watch. 

I hope it keeps on coming. 

UK is very interesting, I can count over 20 Labour MPs who have criticized India, and some are of Indian origin. So, in new elections, should I expect Indians there to vote Conservative??

Also, it shows how ideology matters than just origin. Overseas Indians are guilty of voting for people with India names or origins, without actually asking them the right questions....

9 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Venting out of frustration from namards as they know fully well that in a real war with India this napunsak qaum would be completely obliterated. 

Actually in a way this is good for India. Incidents such as these further downgrade Pakistani credibility in the eyes of the world and makes our case even stronger. 

Thank You Modi. You have singlehandedly managed to rile up the most jaahil qaum in the world without firing even a single bullet. The meltdown has been amazing to watch. 

I hope it keeps on coming. 

Is that why In uk Where Indians and paks have similar numbers, Indians walk with their heads down.

1 hour ago, panther said:

Is that why In uk Where Indians and paks have similar numbers, Indians walk with their heads down.

Indians are much more civilised than you morons. Brit Pakistanis are known for gang wars, drugs, paedophilia and throwing stones at old women and offices. Brit Pakistanis are the worst of the lot - they are even more extreme than the paindoos in Lahore and Lyari...all that while putting on their fake accents and enjoying the benefits of the Brit passport.

This whole Pak sense of "masculine superiority" reeks of insecurity. What happens to you guys in boxing, wrestling etc. Who out of India and Pakistan wins the medals there?

1 hour ago, panther said:

We walk with our head down because pandering to you jaahil dole addicts have bankrupted UK and it’s roads are worse now than 40 years ago. Since it’s us who work and you who live on dole, we walk with our head down to not fall into the potholes. You namard ahsaan faramosh sister shaggers won’t know coz you don’t work. 

Dont know abt UK but in US padosi businessmen give their businesses Indian names to attract non desis. Tbh, Pakistanis in US at least the ones I've met are pretty highly educated and more or less liberal... Unlike the ones u hear IN UK

Edited by Texy

21 minutes ago, Texy said:

Dont know abt UK but in US padosi businessmen give their businesses Indian names to attract non desis. Tbh, Pakistanis in US at least the ones I've met are pretty highly educated and more or less liberal... Unlike the ones u hear IN UK

Its quite common in UK & other nations in Europe. There used to be a Pakistani origin cricketer Usman Afzal who played a few tests for England in early 2000s , even he opened an Indian restaurant opposite Trentbridge stadium.

Time to give a nice dressing down to British High Commissioner in India. To the best of my knowledge there have never been any threats/violence directed towards their High Commission in India. This despite there being a lot of protests by peacefuls and LW extremists post British involvement in Iraq war. When our guys could ensure complete protection for their lot, this despite being a 3rd world country with hella lot of internal security problems, why couldn't they reciprocate? If Sadiq Khan wants to send a message to GOI we should make our displeasure known in some form. How would China or Russia react under similar circumstances? We aren't pushovers any more, UK also busted our balls in the UNSC closed door meeting by taking a pro-Pak stance, less said about the lying British media the better....I would recommend de-escalating our ties a notch until they tend a formal apology, make the British Govt choose between India and Pakistan. Every action by them seeking to harm us must have consequences, time to flex some muscles. 

Britain has always sided with Pakistan against India...remember the tragic murder of our diplomat Ravindra Mhatre in the 80s by Mirpuris in Birmingham? He was kidnapped, tortured and murdered...British police did nothing. Soon the (overbreeding) savage peacefuls will totally bring down that once great country, will be divine justice. 

Edited by Gollum