Immu the mediator

YUSER_

IK was the most popular leader in Pakistan.

Pindi boys got him to power and have slowly ruined all the credibility or sort of novelty factor he had.

Feel bad for Sindhis, Mohajirs, Baloch and Pashtuns who are just colonised by Punjabi generals, are getting their lives ruined in this power game played by white flag carrier army and ISI.

They need to start a united liberation movement coupled with an armed rebellion against Punjab.

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

53 minutes ago, veer said:

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

Never had any hopes from him. had heard his views (albeit on cricket etc.) before his PM-ship...he is another typical idiot from Pakjab.. although a fake Punjabi..

2 hours ago, veer said:

Par for the course for Kaali Dal though. He spent more than 80% of his career piling up wins and numbers at home thanks to ball tampering and "patriotic umpiring" but tried to become a "statesman" by asking for neutral umpires at the fag end of his career. The idiots lapped it up back then and will lap it up now too.

War monger incompetent idiot, never had any respect for him. He has found a new low altogether, i am surprised how the awaam in Pakistan are cheering on his war rhetoric. Pakistanis are pointing a Gun on their head and telling everyone, "i am gonna shoot myself, and you will be responsible for this mess". Its time that UN puts a clause for Pakistan to surrender their Nukes or face a total blacklist from the FATF.

3 hours ago, veer said:

Ghana oratory skill...guy who doesn't know where Germany and Japan is.....Just talking some ratta ratta speech since childhood in madarsa is not oratory, any madarsa chaap in Pakistan can do that. It's ingrained in their blood since the day they are born.

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

War monger incompetent idiot, never had any respect for him. He has found a new low altogether, i am surprised how the awaam in Pakistan are cheering on his war rhetoric. Pakistanis are pointing a Gun on their head and telling everyone, "i am gonna shoot myself, and you will be responsible for this mess". Its time that UN puts a clause for Pakistan to surrender their Nukes or face a total blacklist from the FATF.

Every friend circle has this one person who would say extremely offensive things with no realization of what they said was offensive.

That i think is applicable for entire pakistani society . If you hit me then I picking up gun and shooting you down is not just acceptable but cheered and seen as 'diler ka bacha'.  

Read a report he was given 15mins yet spoke for over 50mins, apparently was even given visual signals to stop but he didnt. I can already visualize him joking about the situation privately 'Bhai, i kept talking, to hell with their buzzer .. ha ha ha'. 

Anyhow, a leader is collective reflection of his society. Modi has his flaws and agendas but overall he is the best man to lead our country in my opinion and Indian aspiration are seen in the message he carries across the world. Imran well, is a reflection of his people who think its ok to throw nuclear weapon in every second statement cause that makes them 'mard ka bacha'. 

What gave Imran Khan "material" to deliver this speech at UN? 

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

But nothing of this would be possible under Modi's Hindu Rashtra. 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

25 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

An Islamic State who harbors terrorists at their backyard, comes out and gives India Bhaashan on secularism. A bit rich coming from Pakistan and Taliban Khan I say.

Edited by Sean Bradley

28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Lol chal bhaag Bose dk

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

let me say this as politely as i can, you are a citizen of an islamic country do not preach secularism to me or the remaining 120cr Indians. Please in the name of 'allah' ask your PM to focus on mending your house and leave us alone seriously we will be fine, we will manage.  

Khud 10th pass nahi ho rahi neighbor ko bol rahe hai paad-le warna IIT nahi REC mai jana padega. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Arre bhai.. sab India ki fikar karege to Pakistani ko kaun sambhal reha he?... Auto-pilot par he Kya?.. 

And frankly, India got that mechanism built that if we see Modi govt abusing power than we will throw away his govt... Section of Indian media is anti-Modi.. they won't spare him or his govt if we find out 'Katl-e-aam' is happening in Kashmir, for example..

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

A Jihadi turd like you should be the last to speak on behalf of the world.

Imran is nothing but a joke. 

I have read somewhere in this thread that people of Punjab adore him whereas it is actually the vice versa. 

State of punjab province and its administration has been absolutely awful considering its population and resources, look at who he has appointed as CM Punjab. 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Pakistani liberals better focus on their domestic issues. Only Indian born and people with Indian passports are qualified to address Indian issues.

When we criticise Pakistan and Islamic System, then they start showing us Indian System of BJP and state of secularism in India.

Then forming Pakistan, 2 nation theory, Islamic Sharia system .... all these become Halal. 

We have no chance to win an argument against Pakistani religious elements till the time India and it's secularism becomes a shinning star in the region. 

If secularism dies in India, then we (the Pakistani liberals) will also die automatically. 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Atheeism coated jihadis are more deceiving then bearded without mustache ones. #justsaying