Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YUSER_

Immu the mediator

Recommended Posts

IK was the most popular leader in Pakistan.

Pindi boys got him to power and have slowly ruined all the credibility or sort of novelty factor he had.

Feel bad for Sindhis, Mohajirs, Baloch and Pashtuns who are just colonised by Punjabi generals, are getting their lives ruined in this power game played by white flag carrier army and ISI.

They need to start a united liberation movement coupled with an armed rebellion against Punjab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, veer said:

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

 

 

Never had any hopes from him. had heard his views (albeit on cricket etc.) before his PM-ship...he is another typical idiot from Pakjab.. although a fake Punjabi..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veer said:

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

 

 

Par for the course for Kaali Dal though. He spent more than 80% of his career piling up wins and numbers at home thanks to ball tampering and "patriotic umpiring" but tried to become a "statesman" by asking for neutral umpires at the fag end of his career. The idiots lapped it up back then and will lap it up now too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War monger incompetent idiot, never had any respect for him. He has found a new low altogether, i am surprised how the awaam in Pakistan are cheering on his war rhetoric. Pakistanis are pointing a Gun on their head and telling everyone, "i am gonna shoot myself, and you will be responsible for this mess". Its time that UN puts a clause for Pakistan to surrender their Nukes or face a total blacklist from the FATF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, veer said:

What a speech in UN... Blame every one under the sun except themselves... Can't believe he preached others on Islamophobia and Islam, and Godhra and RSS in UN.... 

 

I had a big hope on IK and you can look up my post from the past but boy oh boy.. he is worst than Sharif... Sharif lacked skills but IK is losing it despite of having that oratory skills.. And he promised historic speech at UN...

 

 

Ghana oratory skill...guy who doesn't know where Germany and Japan is.....Just talking some ratta ratta speech since childhood in madarsa is not oratory, any madarsa chaap in Pakistan can do that. It's ingrained in their blood since the day they are born.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

War monger incompetent idiot, never had any respect for him. He has found a new low altogether, i am surprised how the awaam in Pakistan are cheering on his war rhetoric. Pakistanis are pointing a Gun on their head and telling everyone, "i am gonna shoot myself, and you will be responsible for this mess". Its time that UN puts a clause for Pakistan to surrender their Nukes or face a total blacklist from the FATF.

Every friend circle has this one person who would say extremely offensive things with no realization of what they said was offensive.

 

That i think is applicable for entire pakistani society . If you hit me then I picking up gun and shooting you down is not just acceptable but cheered and seen as 'diler ka bacha'.  

 

Read a report he was given 15mins yet spoke for over 50mins, apparently was even given visual signals to stop but he didnt. I can already visualize him joking about the situation privately 'Bhai, i kept talking, to hell with their buzzer .. ha ha ha'. 

 

Anyhow, a leader is collective reflection of his society. Modi has his flaws and agendas but overall he is the best man to lead our country in my opinion and Indian aspiration are seen in the message he carries across the world. Imran well, is a reflection of his people who think its ok to throw nuclear weapon in every second statement cause that makes them 'mard ka bacha'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What gave Imran Khan "material" to deliver this speech at UN? 

 

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

 

But nothing of this would be possible under Modi's Hindu Rashtra. 

 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

What gave Imran Khan "material" to deliver this speech at UN? 

 

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

 

But nothing of this would be possible under Modi's Hindu Rashtra. 

 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

 

 

An Islamic State who harbors terrorists at their backyard, comes out and gives India Bhaashan on secularism. A bit rich coming from Pakistan and Taliban Khan I say.

Edited by Sean Bradley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

What gave Imran Khan "material" to deliver this speech at UN? 

 

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

 

But nothing of this would be possible under Modi's Hindu Rashtra. 

 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

 

 

Lol chal bhaag Bose dk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

 

let me say this as politely as i can, you are a citizen of an islamic country do not preach secularism to me or the remaining 120cr Indians. Please in the name of 'allah' ask your PM to focus on mending your house and leave us alone seriously we will be fine, we will manage.  

 

Khud 10th pass nahi ho rahi neighbor ko bol rahe hai paad-le warna IIT nahi REC mai jana padega. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

Arre bhai.. sab India ki fikar karege to Pakistani ko kaun sambhal reha he?... Auto-pilot par he Kya?.. 

 

And frankly, India got that mechanism built that if we see Modi govt abusing power than we will throw away his govt... Section of Indian media is anti-Modi.. they won't spare him or his govt if we find out 'Katl-e-aam' is happening in Kashmir, for example..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What gave Imran Khan "material" to deliver this speech at UN? 

 

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

 

But nothing of this would be possible under Modi's Hindu Rashtra. 

 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

 

 

A Jihadi turd like you should be the last to speak on behalf of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imran is nothing but a joke. 

 

I have read somewhere in this thread that people of Punjab adore him whereas it is actually the vice versa. 

 

State of punjab province and its administration has been absolutely awful considering its population and resources, look at who he has appointed as CM Punjab. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Pakistani liberals better focus on their domestic issues. Only Indian born and people with Indian passports are qualified to address Indian issues.

 

When we criticise Pakistan and Islamic System, then they start showing us Indian System of BJP and state of secularism in India.

Then forming Pakistan, 2 nation theory, Islamic Sharia system .... all these become Halal. 

We have no chance to win an argument against Pakistani religious elements till the time India and it's secularism becomes a shinning star in the region. 

If secularism dies in India, then we (the Pakistani liberals) will also die automatically. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What gave Imran Khan "material" to deliver this speech at UN? 

 

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or later. 

 

World will support the Secular India,  but world will always fear and dislike the Hindu fanatic Rashtra under BJP. 

 

It was possible for many Kashmiris and their leaders to support Indian State against Pakistan, and they joined Secular India. 

 

It was possible for majority of Indian Muslims to believe in Secular India and it's Secular constitution,  and become patriotic citizen.

 

But nothing of this would be possible under Modi's Hindu Rashtra. 

 

Time never stays alike. If BJP does not realise it's mistake, then it will have to pay the price sooner or later. India needs true Secular values which will help solving many disputes.  BJP should win the elections on the bases of real issues like corruption and inability of Congress as ruling party.  Unfortunately, BJP made communal hatred as it's main weapon, which may benefit it temporarily, but will harm it badly in long term. 

 

 

Atheeism coated jihadis are more deceiving then bearded without mustache ones. #justsaying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Imran is nothing but a joke. 

 

I have read somewhere in this thread that people of Punjab adore him whereas it is actually the vice versa. 

 

State of punjab province and its administration has been absolutely awful considering its population and resources, look at who he has appointed as CM Punjab. 

True. 

Situation in Punjab is not good and popularity of Imran Khan was going down. 

But his speech in UN has given him a huge push upwards and opposition political parties are totally silent now. 

Imran Khan/Army Establishment are very successful in using the Modi/BJP link with RSS and plight of minorities in India to get the popularity. Muslims of Pakistan hate Hindus from core of their heart. (After Jews, these are Hindus who are most hated in Pakistan). And I don't know how to change this situation and how to make them realise that Hindus are also humans like us. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is Immu? Im? Dim?  Immy?

Let us be formal or at least pay homage to the legendary 'kaali dal', he isn't some old chum of ours that we use nicknames that are generally used as terms of endearment in India. I would recommend a different name but that might not be acceptable here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

True. 

Situation in Punjab is not good and popularity of Imran Khan was going down. 

But his speech in UN has given him a huge push upwards and opposition political parties are totally silent now. 

Imran Khan/Army Establishment are very successful in using the Modi/BJP link with RSS and plight of minorities in India to get the popularity. Muslims of Pakistan hate Hindus from core of their heart. (After Jews, these are Hindus who are most hated in Pakistan). And I don't know how to change this situation and how to make them realise that Hindus are also humans like us. 

 

 

 

He is most incompetent PM we ever had. Just diverting attention from his huge blunders. 

 

24/7 you will see him talking about India, BJP, Kashmir etc. but what about people who are getting unemployed in masses? What about poor administration of Pubjab? What about development projects? What about road connections and infrastructure for growth? 

 

I wish he rots in hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veer said:

Arre bhai.. sab India ki fikar karege to Pakistani ko kaun sambhal reha he?... Auto-pilot par he Kya?.. 

 

And frankly, India got that mechanism built that if we see Modi govt abusing power than we will throw away his govt... Section of Indian media is anti-Modi.. they won't spare him or his govt if we find out 'Katl-e-aam' is happening in Kashmir, for example..

And this is all that I request the fellow Indians to do. 

Make your institutions free of influence of any political party, especially the Justice system (including Police). Bring back all (including) Muslims and Kashmiris to believe in the Justice system and the secular constitution of India.

There should always be something upon which minorities could hold on, and in India's case, it is Secular Indian constitution. 

 

It is a human nature (actually also animals nature), if you take away all from him, then he will rebel and will be ready to fight till death

 

Either some one say it openly or not, but in the hearts, everybody would agree with me that BJP should come to the centre from the far right. And BJP should win the elections on the bases of it's good governance instead of politics which lead to hatred and polarisation in the Indian society. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

 

 

Either some one say it openly or not, but in the hearts, everybody would agree with me that BJP should come to the centre from the far right. And BJP should win the elections on the bases of it's good governance instead of politics which lead to hatred and polarisation in the Indian society. 

 

Hmmm.. that's debatable.. I hate pragya thakur elements of BJP.. but coming to center at what cost? Appeasing minorities just to see themselves as secular is not the way... And you should admit as well that extremist elements are there in Islam.. and that causes people to go on right.. and not center

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, veer said:

Hmmm.. that's debatable.. I hate pragya thakur elements of BJP.. but coming to center at what cost? Appeasing minorities just to see themselves as secular is not the way... And you should admit as well that extremist elements are there in Islam.. and that causes people to go on right.. and not center

I have very negative opinion about Islam, in which Islam is standing at far right itself. 

 

Balance is very necessary. There is absolutely no need to appease the Muslims. But the most important step is this that BJP should stop to influencing the state organisations. Make people believe that Indian Secular Constitution and Justice system are in full power and could provide them protection against all injustices. That is all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Do you think that Modi is capable enough to represent India Internationally?

 

Really, I could imagine  a Secular Leader from India like Shashi Tharor could be destroying Imran Khan completely in UN. 

Shashi tharoor will go after imrans wife not Imran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Do you think that Modi is capable enough to represent India Internationally?

 

Really, I could imagine  a Secular Leader from India like Shashi Tharor could be destroying Imran Khan completely in UN. 

Internet is blocked in Pakistan, can't blame him. Shashi Tharoor is busy ...don't disturb him 

 

EFH0ttoUwAA2abU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

And this is all that I request the fellow Indians to do. 

Make your institutions free of influence of any political party, especially the Justice system (including Police). Bring back all (including) Muslims and Kashmiris to believe in the Justice system and the secular constitution of India.

There should always be something upon which minorities could hold on, and in India's case, it is Secular Indian constitution. 

It is a human nature (actually also animals nature), if you take away all from him, then he will rebel and will be ready to fight till death

Either some one say it openly or not, but in the hearts, everybody would agree with me that BJP should come to the centre from the far right. And BJP should win the elections on the bases of it's good governance instead of politics which lead to hatred and polarisation in the Indian society. 

 

I am sick and tired of these arguments. Minorities feeling oppressed and losing confidence. Bottom line people cant differentiate between crime and discrimination and turn every crime into an agenda. The Kerela Bishop accused of raping nuns is a crime but bishop wants to get away with it hence all sorts of spin are give. He is a criminal who should be in jail nothing more nothing less. 

 

Also is Syed akbaruddin Indian representative in UN where we heard pure venom from Imdumb Khan a Hindu Brahmin ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I am sick and tired of these arguments. Minorities feeling oppressed and losing confidence. Bottom line people cant differentiate between crime and discrimination and turn every crime into an agenda. The Kerela Bishop accused of raping nuns is a crime but bishop wants to get away with it hence all sorts of spin are give. He is a criminal who should be in jail nothing more nothing less. 

 

Also is Syed akbaruddin Indian representative in UN where we heard pure venom from Imdumb Khan a Hindu Brahmin ?

Unfortunately, nothing is perfect in this world. There will always be some cases which will be misused. Nevertheless, these should not divert the attention from the real goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, Alam_dar said:

Indians must realise that "extremism" in any form is wrong and will get discouraged. And Imran Khan was constantly targeting this Hindu extremism of RSS  ideology and it's impact on the minorities. 

 

India is turning away from Secularism under Modi. This will isolate India from rest of world sooner or late

lulz - only religion to have such a list. and here our Alam is preaching..

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

 

how is Indias isolation going right about now ?

 

7694673838143.jpg

 

 

1. The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance, Bahrain - August 2019

2. Order of Zayed, UAE's highest civilian award - August 2019

3. Grand Collar of the State of Palestine - February 2018

4. Amir Amanullah Khan Award, Afghanistan - June 2016

5. King Abdulaziz Sash Award, Saudi Arabia - April 2016

6. Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen, Maldives - June 2019

 

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, center, his wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, their sons Hadrien, second from right, and Xavier, daughter Ella-Grace, second from left, greet media in an Indian style of "Namasteas" during their visit of Sabarmati Ashram or Mahatma Gandhi Ashram in Ahmadabad, India, Monday, Feb. 19, 2018.

 

Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May speaks with PM Modi as they attend The India-UK Tech Summit in New Delhi.

 

EmmanuelMacron_India_07.jpg

 

modi_putin_660_090519085050.jpg

 

itt80pf_pm-modi-xi-jinping-monument-tour-pib_625x300_11_October_19.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vilander said:

lulz - only religion to have such a list. and here our Alam is preaching..

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

 

how is Indias isolation going right about now ?

 

7694673838143.jpg

 

 

1. The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance, Bahrain - August 2019

2. Order of Zayed, UAE's highest civilian award - August 2019

3. Grand Collar of the State of Palestine - February 2018

4. Amir Amanullah Khan Award, Afghanistan - June 2016

5. King Abdulaziz Sash Award, Saudi Arabia - April 2016

6. Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen, Maldives - June 2019

 

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, center, his wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, their sons Hadrien, second from right, and Xavier, daughter Ella-Grace, second from left, greet media in an Indian style of "Namasteas" during their visit of Sabarmati Ashram or Mahatma Gandhi Ashram in Ahmadabad, India, Monday, Feb. 19, 2018.

 

Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May speaks with PM Modi as they attend The India-UK Tech Summit in New Delhi.

 

EmmanuelMacron_India_07.jpg

 

modi_putin_660_090519085050.jpg

 

itt80pf_pm-modi-xi-jinping-monument-tour-pib_625x300_11_October_19.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please don't get delusional from these state level protocols.

"People" in the western countries are immensely disliking the right wing Hindutva policies of BJP.

It is a "universal phenomenon" where "right wing" of other nation/religion is never liked, but hated immensely. 

 

Only Secular image of India could bring lot of respect to India worldwide. While Hindutva image of India will isolate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Please don't get delusional from these state level protocols.

"People" in the western countries are immensely disliking the right wing Hindutva policies of BJP.

It is a "universal phenomenon" where "right wing" of other nation/religion is never liked, but hated immensely. 

 

Only Secular image of India could bring lot of respect to India worldwide. While Hindutva image of India will isolate it. 

lulz we don't give a fcuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Please don't get delusional from these state level protocols.

"People" in the western countries are immensely disliking the right wing Hindutva policies of BJP.

It is a "universal phenomenon" where "right wing" of other nation/religion is never liked, but hated immensely. 

 

Only Secular image of India could bring lot of respect to India worldwide. While Hindutva image of India will isolate it. 

The only one getting isolated is your terrorist country 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vilander said:

lulz we don't give a fcuk

you are right, minus US and China, they dont give a F* on who says what.  

 

Current economic slowdown will come under control in year or two. We will be 5 trillion maybe not by when Modi thinks but we will be there soon enough, after that there is no catching India. 

 

As far as isolating India goes, i was just wondering why isn't China isolated considering its a communist country and majority of world that matters is democratic ?

 

Pakistan is on a path of no return. Its sad that a country with potential is going backwards than moving forward. The worst part for any and every problem they have a universal answer 'we have nukes' and  people of pakistan keep buying this narrative. Bhai, it would be idiotic to think India isn't working on neutralizing your nukes. The day some Indian says Pakistan please go ahead try launching your nukes is the day we all will know India has a counter ready and the day isn't far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...