How India has dominated cricket for the last 5 years - over all formats

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=11;filter=advanced;orderby=won;spanmin1=01+Jan+2015;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team

A W/L ratio of almost 2.5 ..no other team is even close. I think this ratio will get better over the next 3 years atleast.

SL and Pak have regressed remarkably, especially SL - with 2 losses for every win. A far cry from the days of Murali, Sanga, Mahela.

Aussies have been less than half of what they were at their peak

Edited by rangeelaraja

Zero ICC trophies, losing to our biggest rival on the grandest of stages, losing to arguably the weakest SA side we ever faced, losing to trundler Curran, then getting humiliated in another WC KO due to Dhongi (2015 being the first instance) & did I mention the choke job in 2016 WT20 at home :cantstop:

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I think it has to do with money. 

What :canabis:

Edited by R!TTER
2 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Zero ICC trophies. losing to our biggest rival on the grandest of stages, losing to arguably the weakest SA side we ever faced, losing to trundler Curran, then getting humiliated in another WC KO due to Dhongi (2015 being the first instance) & did I mention the choke job in 2016 WT20 at home :cantstop:

What :canabis:

Yup, numbers don't reveal the glaring holes in the glittering resume. The upcoming NZ tour might puncture even more holes.

Since 2015 Lanka tour, our progress in test cricket has been pleasing. Never had more fun following us play this format, not just the stats column but the way we approach the game.

In white ball cricket the complete opposite, very dull cricket and not one trophy to show. Lack of progress/innovation/player development...stats column and ranking don't matter here.