Ravi Bishnoi performance tracker

He does not have all the tools of a legspinner yet, he is predominantly a googly bowler.His high arm action prevents him to spin his leg spinner.He is still WIP.He bowls lot faster than Chahal but he is very decent bat for a bowler so that is a big plus.

He can become a very good one day/t20 bowling allrounder.

19 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

good prospect for LOI, in some way he reminds me of Imran tahir 

lets see how he does in domestic n IPL for few years, i always get a feeling most team around the world in u-19 are not that great against spin. Didnt excite me as much as someone like a rahul chahar did or even harmeet singh who faded away post u-19 Wc

33 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

A fast wrist-spinner like Bishnoi can be very handy in LOIs. He can be a very good foil to the slower Kuldeep.

His googly is good ... he has a knack of picking wickets ... is handy with the bat ... seems like a good fielder ... aggressive player.

Only improvement that would really add to his repertoire is ... if he can turn his leg spinners some more. This would make his googlies more potent too.

31 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

good prospect for LOI, in some way he reminds me of Imran tahir 

lets see how he does in domestic n IPL for few years, i always get a feeling most team around the world in u-19 are not that great against spin. Didnt excite me as much as someone like a rahul chahar did or even harmeet singh who faded away post u-19 Wc

You can put that caveat for every u-19 player. I mean Tyagi is bowling in 140K's which is the norm these days but the fact that he is young and doing at somewhat a competitive and relatively high stakes level makes these youngsters standout.

Bishnoi has the temperament, He has been the most clutch player this tournament and I love his attitude of standing and delivering when the backs are up against the wall. 

If I had to pick a player who can transition from u-19 to senior level from the current squad it has to be Bishnoi

19 minutes ago, express bowling said:

A fast wrist-spinner like Bishnoi can be very handy in LOIs. He can be a very good foil to the slower Kuldeep.

His googly is good ... he has a knack of picking wickets ... is handy with the bat ... seems like a good fielder ... aggressive player.

Only improvement that would really add to his repertoire is ... if he can turn his leg spinners some more. This would make his googlies more potent too.

Rashid Khan never turns the conventional leg spinner either. Googly is his weapon and same goes for Kumble or Afridi in the past (don't remember Afridi having a googly though). That's the norm with fast-ish legspinners

This guy is a one trick pony so far, he will need to evolve to survive in senior cricket.

Ankolekar is the real prospect, a complete bowler, capable batsman and has temperament too as he showed with bat today. He can be a good investment for any IPL team.