ICF 10 year anniversary

Gambit

1 hour ago, CG said:

I miss saneindian,Tendulkar,Sabby,Dextermorgan,slickr and one retired guy from England forgot his userid.Great posters had many debates with them.

Among new posters I like the passion of express bowling for Indian fast bowlers really enjoy hik updating speeds me and rocket used to do that earlier for matches.

Cricket Tragic

Congrats ICF on completing 10 years. :cheers: Met some good online friends through this site. People like @sabby2013 @zakk @Lord

I used to spend most of my time in 2013/14 in ICF because i loved reading and discussing cricket in detail. I even forced my parents to buy a tablet just so that i can be connected to ICF all the time. 

Hope it focuses more on cricket than trolling and fanwars. 

LONG LIVE ICF :icflove: 

13 hours ago, CG said:

I miss saneindian,Tendulkar,Sabby,Dextermorgan,slickr and one retired guy from England forgot his userid.Great posters had many debates with them.

Among new posters I like the passion of express bowling for Indian fast bowlers really enjoy hik updating speeds me and rocket used to do that earlier for matches.

MSB?

15 hours ago, Magneto said:

Congrats to ICF for 10 years. Here’s to another ten years of cricketing passion and armchair expertise.

Only if the discussions could be saner and more cricket oriented, as opposed to being fanboy clashes. :-)

well to be fair , its an open secret ICF had a vertical split during the Chappell Ganguly saga.

That was refined fanboyism if ever there was one.

1 hour ago, saneindian said:

Hey everyone

Congrats on the 10th anniversary. Great to see you here  RKT, CG, G_B, Lord, Slick, laloo, Sooda, BeautifulGame, Adi  - so many fond memories and those endless debates :)

long time.

2 hours ago, saneindian said:

Hey everyone

Congrats on the 10th anniversary. Great to see you here  RKT, CG, G_B, Lord, Slick, laloo, Sooda, BeautifulGame, Adi  - so many fond memories and those endless debates :)

oh look who's back. Please post more and restore some sanity back on ICF. The dhoni lunatics have gone wild. They go mad with each indian victory led by Kohli.

Edited by laaloo