Terrorist Incidence at Westminster, London UK

dial_100

The attacker lay on the floor, surrounded by NHS doctors and nurses trying to keep him alive, committed to providing free medical care to anyone injured, and meanwhile a special forces officer pointing a rifle at his head ready to pull the trigger in case the attacker tries to blow himself, and all around him, to smithereens. Wow.

They should have shot the b@stard on the spot. Police were too nice to him.

Sorry to state the obvious, one thing I noticed is, almost every one of these terrorists are Sunnis, who belong to the Salafi/Wahhabi. Every terrorist organizations are filled with sunnis. The real problem is the rest of the Sunnis refuse to ban their activities. They prosecute Shias, Ahmadiyyas but not thier own radicals. I couldn't find any Ahmadiyya terrorists, and the only thing that comes close to Shia terrorism is the Hezbollah. They too have members from Druze community. Even a so called secular Malaysia has banned Shia practices. 

This explains the Saudi-Iran cold war and the BJP votes among the Shia areas. 

Even in regional areas like TN, the sunnis openly support the wahabi and salafi terrorists. As long as the moderate sunnis support these terrorists, it wont be stopped. 

3 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Sorry to state the obvious, one thing I noticed is, almost every one of these terrorists are Sunnis, who belong to the Salafi/Wahhabi. Every terrorist organizations are filled with sunnis. The real problem is the rest of the Sunnis refuse to ban their activities. They prosecute Shias, Ahmadiyyas but not thier own radicals. I couldn't find any Ahmadiyya terrorists, and the only thing that comes close to Shia terrorism is the Hezbollah. They too have members from Druze community. Even a so called secular Malaysia has banned Shia practices. 

This explains the Saudi-Iran cold war and the BJP votes among the Shia areas. 

Even in regional areas like TN, the sunnis openly support the wahabi and salafi terrorists. As long as the moderate sunnis support these terrorists, it wont be stopped. 

Yup, Shia Muslims aren't like these Sunnis, at least with regard to terrorism. Hope we have a proper census for 2021 where we have a breakup of Shias and Sunnis. Shias are persecuted a lot in South Asia, in India we should uplift their community and keep the Sunnis in check. 

Guys, while there are strong arguments for a "reformation" movement in Islam, let's not go too far in Islam bashing and Koran bashing.   The argument that the Koran justifies rape can be used to slander the Bible, the Talmud or even Hindu scriptures.    Quoting out of context from writings of a different millenia is an unfair representation.  

I think all muslims that are willing to defend their religion against the inevitable backlash that occurs after such murders, needs to be as vocal in denouncing and condemning the perpetrators.  Like it or not, the perception is that the "moderate" muslims are more interested in defending their religion and rights, than in condemning the criminals who murder innocents in their name.  This perception has some basis in fact - and needs to be addressed.  Else the worst case scenario painted by the likes of Muloghonto might come true.  Extremism will beget extremism.  And results in unpredictable outcomes - recall the french ban on turbans and pagdis for Sikhs few years back.   

And I guess I am one of the few voices on here who will agree that Israel is a rampant colonial occupier that mistreats the Palestinians horrifically.  And gets away with it by shifting focus to "terrorism" - It must be said that the Palestinians are foolish enough to help them in this.  But that cannot and should not absolve the Israelis of their purely land-grabbing ethnic cleansing policies.  

17 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Probably shacked up with his cousin in Bradistan.

"The story with British Pakistanis is very different. 55% are married to their first cousins, rising to 75% in Bradford."

That explains why they all look the same.

18 minutes ago, The Realist said:

"The story with British Pakistanis is very different. 55% are married to their first cousins, rising to 75% in Bradford."

Ashekanzi Jews have higher rates of inbreeding that explains their genius, but with that comes many health problems.

Can't debate..so you resort to abuse. Typical losers mentality. Change your username to The _Fakest.

@cric_fan at least once instead of getting all defensive,

why can't any muslim acknowledge that- yes there is a problem of radical islam..there are people from a school of thought from the same book spreading terrorist activities interpreting the Koran their way.....it is time muslims should acknowledge the problem

Never seen anything of that nature ever...it is always the same crap that terrorists are not real muslims blah blah blah etc.

Sure not all muslims are terrorists but most if not all terrorist activities in the world today happen due to radical islam.....before you go google searching and come up with jews did this,Hindus did that,christians did something else.....why can't for once the average muslim who is making a good living probably as such as yourself acknowledge this simple fact.

Edited by maniac

@cric_fan at least once instead of getting all defensive,

why can't any muslim acknowledge that- yes there is a problem of radical islam..there are people from a school of thought from the same book spreading terrorist activities interpreting the Koran their way.....it is time muslims should acknowledge the problem

Never seen anything of that nature ever...it is always the same crap that terrorists are not real muslims blah blah blah etc.

Sure not all muslims are terrorists but most if not all terrorist activities in the world today happen due to radical islam.....before you go google searching and come up with jews did this,Hindus did that,christians did something else.....why can't for once the average muslim who is making a good living probably as such as yourself acknowledge this simple fact.

Of course we aknowledge that there is a problem. I'll stamp this aknowledgement on my forehead if you want :)

The problem is, we are painted with the same brush..even on this forum..check the abuse towards me. It's not on..yet I have stayed calm..why? Because the Prophet was abused all his life & he did not retaliate once..instead he prayed for them. This is the example MAJORITY of Muslims follow.

I apologise if I have offended anybody. Peace.