ICF All Time ODI Cricket Draft [MATCH DAY 2 - Group A] | Match 3

Which Team Do You Think Would WIN  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Do You Think Would WIN

Kiras team has a bit more balance to it- its got a stronger batting lineup...

at Lords.. er, Lord/Slickers bowling will will be pretty good (better pace attack)...it'll be a low scoring game but Kiras side to edge it because of the strength in batting. If Lords team has a top order wobble, theyve got Symonds and Botham as high as 5 and 6...not as much batting depth IMO

13 hours ago, Sooda said:

Kiras team has a bit more balance to it- its got a stronger batting lineup...

at Lords.. er, Lord/Slickers bowling will will be pretty good (better pace attack)...it'll be a low scoring game but Kiras side to edge it because of the strength in batting. If Lords team has a top order wobble, theyve got Symonds and Botham as high as 5 and 6...not as much batting depth IMO

There won't be a top order wobble. Bhaak

Openers:  Lords > Kira

No.3 and 4 :  Kira > Lords.

Bowlers:  Kira > Lords

Kira's team lack in finishing ability even though Raina is present. Lords team bowling is comparatively weaker than Kiras. Saqlain as a spinner was excellent choice.Do not like Afridi and Narine selection in Lords team. Even Zaheer is not that dependable.Overall Kira's team win but both teams are good and good contest.   :clap:   :clap:

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Openers:  Lords > Kira

No.3 and 4 :  Kira > Lords.

Bowlers:  Kira > Lords

Kira's team lack in finishing ability even though Raina is present. Lords team bowling is comparatively weaker than Kiras. Saqlain as a spinner was excellent choice.Do not like Afridi and Narine selection in Lords team. Even Zaheer is not that dependable.Overall Kira's team win but both teams are good and good contest.   :clap:   :clap:

You suck. How does the duo of Posting and Root > Dhoni and Symonds. And Zak not reliable at Lord's? 

Edited by SLICKR392
13 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

You suck

:confused:   Both teams are good but Kira's edges out slightly because of better bowling and a genuine wicket taking spinner Saqlain.Besides McGrath takes care of the best batsman in the opposition. :agree:  Ponting at no 3 is way better than Smith and Hussey and dhoni are equals.Overall Kira's team win but its definitely not one sided.

Edited by Pollack
2 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

How to do that? I haven't followed cricket draft at all

Just vote in the poll in this thread, the two teams are mentioned in the OP, whichever team you feel is better you can vote for them, are you on talptalk or browser? I think the poll should be visible to you at the top of this page

6 minutes ago, kira said:

Just vote in the poll in this thread, the two teams are mentioned in the OP, whichever team you feel is better you can vote for them, are you on talptalk or browser? I think the poll should be visible to you at the top of this page

Sorry bro... U dug your own well asking me to vote:doh:

A team with QDK, Ponting, Root, Hussey, Saqlain, McGrath is great. But am more inclined to Jaisurya, Amla, Smith, Dhoni, Narine, and, best of all, Ambrose. I always rate Ambrose above McGrath.

So I had to vote against you:mask:

3 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

Sorry bro... U dug your own well asking me to vote:doh:

A team with QDK, Ponting, Root, Hussey, Saqlain, McGrath is great. But am more inclined to Jaisurya, Amla, Smith, Dhoni, Narine, and, best of all, Ambrose. I always rate Ambrose above McGrath.

So I had to vote against you:mask:

lol, its alright, no problem