Why can't dhoni just be axed

10 hours ago, Texy said:

Someone is scared that if Pant does well with one opportunity then they will be forced to drop Dhoni.

Opportunity to milne do pant ko :giggle: .I guess kohli of all people is more afraid of this fact that he will have to drop dhoni if pant gets a chance. :giggle: 

Edited by sscomp32
10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

People overreacting. Dhoni was never known to hit the ball from ball 1. He always takes 15-20 balls to warmup before start accelerating. Today, he anyway only got 13 balls to face, scored 13 runs of them. No big deal.

Actually, it is. He got simple full tosses which he could not even get a bat on or was defending them. It's not like bowling was threatening at all. SR of 100 in last 5 overs is very bad when facing club class bowling.

On 6/21/2017 at 2:34 AM, asterix said:

Dhoni is the main guy who's is leading on the ground... Kohli is just a rubber stamp...

Hence Kohli will need Dhoni atleast for sometime...

This is the sad fact. Entire CT you could see it. You also can't blame kohlis new captain needs time to settle. 

Lets look back at dhonis captaincy he had sachin Rahul vvs yet he was wiped out 4-0. 

i want to ask dhoni fans if they still support dhoni being in the side,what extra he is doing that any other batsman cannot do

his wking still excellent but team should be ready to scarifice that and move on

dhoni was once chase master ,great player but now he is past it and bowlers bowl to his weakness making him look worse

he now looks comfortable batting 1st but i dont trust him to chase anthing close to 300 now  

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

People overreacting. Dhoni was never known to hit the ball from ball 1. He always takes 15-20 balls to warmup before start accelerating. Today, he anyway only got 13 balls to face, scored 13 runs of them. No big deal.

Dhoni's lowered your expectations so much that you are content with a run a ball.

In reality he's done. Hand eye coordination is fading rapidly and don't have the luxury in every game to take 3 overs to play yourself in.

The game has moved on, Dhoni has not.

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

Till when do we hang onto dhoni? 2025? Why not bring kapil dev for stability? Did we win CT with dhonis stability. 

We won 2013CT :hehe: once we removed that 39 yr old budda 

35 is no harm as long as his fitness is good

What the hell is this stupid argument I keep hearing that Dhoni is still amazing with the gloves....ok first of all the guy is playing as an allrounder because he bats at No.5 which is a critical position. Which means his batting is as important as his keeping.

Now isn't  it a common knowledge that Saha is the best wicket keeper in India at the moment?

so if Dhoni needs to play only for glove work and that is our only expectation than why not go for the best?

BTw I am not advocating for Saha in the LOI team, just pointing out the obvious.

so if Dhoni keeps taking up the no.5 spot he better perform or get the hell out of the team...in fact he should be axed but since it won't happen, hope he realizes as quits himself.

Edited by maniac
4 hours ago, maniac said:

What the hell is this stupid argument I keep hearing that Dhoni is still amazing with the gloves....ok first of all the guy is playing as an allrounder because he bats at No.5 which is a critical position. Which means his batting is as important as his keeping.

Now isn't  it a common knowledge that Saha is the best wicket keeper in India at the moment?

so if Dhoni needs to play only for glove work and that is our only expectation than why not go for the best?

BTw I am not advocating for Saha in the LOI team, just pointing out the obvious.

so if Dhoni keeps taking up the no.5 spot he better perform or get the hell out of the team...in fact he should be axed but since it won't happen, hope he realizes as quits himself.

Saha's LOI record is very good (even more so than his FC record).

7 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

mXcsnf4.png

Way too good to handle :hysterical:  and maniac wonders why people call him troll

I want to see Dhoni being given a much longer run. But, since I like Saha (in Test), I should point out that his sample size in ODIs is very small. Until Dhoni scored his wonderful debut 100 against Pakistani, he had a very poor start to ODI career as well. Again, just to reiterate, I am not advocating dropping Dhoni in place of Saha (or anyone else, except perhaps QDK).

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I want to see Dhoni being given a much longer run. But, since I like Saha (in Test), I should point out that his sample size in ODIs is very small. Until Dhoni scored his wonderful debut 100 against Pakistani, he had a very poor start to ODI career as well. Again, just to reiterate, I am not advocating dropping Dhoni in place of Saha (or anyone else, except perhaps QDK).

Dhoni scored 148 in 5th match he was given against PAK

Can't believe people are having a Thought about saha even for a second :ahhhhh:I rather take Kishan atleast