Is Modi worst PM of India to serve more than 2 years?

Trichromatic

The only fault of Modi is he dared to solve our accumulations of problems, be it 50 year old citizenship issue, 70 year old Article 370 or even the century old Ram Mandir issue.

Like our typical weak and confused people, he should have just let it be, instead of solving it. That has led to a first time challenge in our modern history to the “Muslim veto” power.

1 hour ago, rahulrulezz said:

IMHO the best PM India has ever had

India's economic growth is the slowest its ever been since 1978.  Modi has had 5+ years with a strong mandate for economic reform.  What has he delivered on this front?  

A made in china giant statue? 

What has "make in India" achieved?  

How many SEZs are up and running?  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

India's economic growth is the slowest its ever been since 1978.  Modi has had 5+ years with a strong mandate for economic reform.  What has he delivered on this front?  

A made in china giant statue? 

What has "make in India" achieved?  

How many SEZs are up and running?  

1978 ..where did you get that number?

Make in India may not have worked but did create the awareness about manufacturing.. let's wait for budget, you should see some reforms unveiled 

13 minutes ago, diga said:

1978 ..where did you get that number?

Make in India may not have worked but did create the awareness about manufacturing.. let's wait for budget, you should see some reforms unveiled 

Will you accept your salary from your employer in "awareness"?  

Its been 5 years.  this govt has had ample time to get a few meaningful things done.  Please point them out.  

Its almost a month since the government auditor published its report in public showing massive corruption in the Pradhan Mantri gas yojana.  Hundreds of Crores are being stolen from the government.  Before the report was published I am sure they were internally notified.  What action has been taken?  

There's a thread on this corruption in this forum - no Bhakt or BJP lover has bothered saying one word.  They are too busy shouting about Deepika padukone's movie and Nadeem Khan.  Which turned out to be fake news.  Chewwtiya banaa rahe hai yeh politicians tum ko.  

Edited by sandeep

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Will you accept your salary from your employer in "awareness"?  

Its been 5 years.  this govt has had ample time to get a few meaningful things done.  Please point them out.  

Its almost a month since the government auditor published its report in public showing massive corruption in the Pradhan Mantri gas yojana.  Hundreds of Crores are being stolen from the government.  Before the report was published I am sure they were internally notified.  What action has been taken?  

There's a thread on this corruption in this forum - no Bhakt or BJP lover has bothered saying one word.  They are too busy shouting about Deepika padukone's movie and Nadeem Khan.  Which turned out to be fake news.  Chewwtiya banaa rahe hai yeh politicians tum ko.  

I get my salary for what I work for..economy is still growing.  

Nobody denies corruption is there.. not commenting on it doesn't mean anything . Priority is  to address issues side stepped for too long that they are  monstrous now.

Now tell us where you got that number 1978? 

7 minutes ago, diga said:

I get my salary for what I work for..economy is still growing.  

Nobody denies corruption is there.. not commenting on it doesn't mean anything . Priority is  to address issues side stepped for too long that they are  monstrous now.

Now tell us where you got that number 1978? 

I am fresh out of spoons, sorry, can't feed you.  Google is your friend.  Regardless of numbers and dates, the bottomline is indisputable.  This govt had a golden chance to ramp up India's economic growth.  At a time when you had an American President trying to reduce its Chinese dependencies.   South East Asian countries like Vietnam have raked in billions of dollars in manufacturing shifts away from China.  India could and should have done the same.  Instead, the priorities were different.  Ideology and political games are driving decision making, not science and pragmatism.  Demonetization self-mutilation is a classic example of the former, the current chaos is a good example of the latter.  There are many others.

But you'd rather play semantic games with "1978".   Of course, its obvious why.  When you don't have facts on your side, focus on ranting about tangents.

Macro economy is on the downturn world over, but in India it is because of Modi. There was no DeMo or GST in Germany, but why is the auto industry there showing steep downturn

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/german-industry-faces-image-crisis-amid-falling-sales

Modi has done leaps ahead of others in micro economic sectors.

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/narendra-modi-achievements-report-card-ayushman-bharat-sanitation/story/1/29364.html

This is not from godi media. 

Data can be skewed up always, the mood of the country is better since 2014, resulting in 2019. UPA was sitting on CAA ever since it was pushing for it in opposition, now it is unconstitutional. Opposition is like insisting it is a new moon day, if Modi says it is a full moon day.

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Macro economy is on the downturn world over, but in India it is because of Modi. There was no DeMo or GST in Germany, but why is the auto industry there showing steep downturn

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/german-industry-faces-image-crisis-amid-falling-sales

Modi has done leaps ahead of others in micro economic sectors.

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/narendra-modi-achievements-report-card-ayushman-bharat-sanitation/story/1/29364.html

This is not from godi media. 

Data can be skewed up always, the mood of the country is better since 2014, resulting in 2019. UPA was sitting on CAA ever since it was pushing for it in opposition, now it is unconstitutional. Opposition is like insisting it is a new moon day, if Modi says it is a full moon day.

The cruelty of low standards and low expectations.  

For some folks, just being "not congress", saying a few prejudiced words is enough.  

6 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

But but this government has promised that we will be a $5 trillion economy by 2024 :) Apparently, 6 years are not enough for achche din. 

FWIW I don't think the Congress would have done better either.  

But the economic decision making thus far has been poor.  I do not see any indication of this changing.  Yet.