MS Dhoni mega discussion thread

velu

Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar has praised former India skipper MS Dhoni in the best possible way. Dhoni is known for his calmness and a still mind and Tendulkar said he is a bit like his dad.

Rajdeep Sardesai, the notable journalist recently penned a book named Democracy's XI, has revealed many unknown stories in his book. The book had recently revealed that Suresh Raina was the one who got to know about Dhoni's newborn before Dhoni, as MS Dhoni wasn't carrying a mobile with him in Australia during the World Cup 2015.

A story in the book revealed that Sachin remembers his father Ramesh Tendulkar when he sees Dhoni, as both are calm personalities. It further added that Sachin Tendulkar’s dad wanted his kids to be someone like MS Dhoni, who is very calm under any kind of situation on and off the field.

image_2017-11-03-08-11-21_59fc24a9e81c0.

“From the very first time we met, Mahi has given me complete respect. Maybe he reminds me a bit of my father; be it in success or failure, Mahi is always calm like my father always wanted all of us to be,” Tendulkar had said as quoted in the book.

Sachin has always admired Dhoni. He also thanked the Ranchi lad for fulfilling his dream of lifting the World Cup, which was only possible feather left on his cap after playing for a long period of time.

Recently, after Dhoni had completed 100 stumpings in ODI cricket, Sachin had praised his gloves work and compared it with lightning. Tendulkar wrote: “Who said lightning doesn't strike twice? Today it did for the 100th time! Well done, @msdhoni! Keep them coming :-) ⚡”

:hahaha: Haterz:hehe: 

https://circleofcricket.co/2017/Nov/03/Sachin-says-his-father-wanted-his-kids-to-be-someone-like-Dhoni/

Edited by BeautifulGame
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

1) Google.com

2)  search "Instances of sachin appreciating Dhoni"

3) Visit ICF

4) Troll Lalloo 

lol

This is latest... no need to google its on FB feed something new everyday about Dhoni .  Laaloo get triggered and calls for chamchas like maniac.. some how velu anna still owns them :phehe:

Edited by Rasgulla
1 hour ago, maniac said:

How is that even possible? Didn’t Sachin’s father pass away in 1999 when Dhoni was still sleeping with Sachin posters in his room.

have you athadu ?

if mahesh babu can break a stone wall by simple punch , this is also possible :phehe: