MS Dhoni mega discussion thread

velu

7 minutes ago, velu said:

if i want to complain seriously , i will put it in feedback thread .. i am not a pussycat to cry for these silly things :bandit:

blue whale game in not at all sensitive :dontknow:

well i know you're drunk most of the times when posting here but others take you seriously. and blue whale game is indeed sensitive when so many kids are dying .....

20 hours ago, Pollack said:

Nobody's asking to keep farming strike for 20 overs. He straightaway started exposing Bhuvi in first or second ball of the overs. Not at all a fan of this strategy.If you watch the match again SL bowlers started spraying while Dhoni and bhuvi were batting right from the start. This is why we got away with it.

Good point about Steve Waugh. But do not believe in giving confidence to tailenders.If batsman is above average batsman only then it is fine. Bhuvi is a tailender. Don't let his scoring in England cloud your views. 

he was coaching bhuvi :bandit:

19 hours ago, velu said:

if i want to complain seriously , i will put it in feedback thread .. i am not a pussycat to cry for these silly things :bandit:

blue whale game in not at all sensitive :dontknow:

Are you serious?????

A game inviting vulnerable and psychologically weak kids and adults to kill themselves is not serious!!!!!

It is criminal.

On 07/09/2017 at 7:07 PM, Shunya said:

lol...even my simplest of posts have been deleted ...no idea why

@topic

Dhoni has been nemesis of the Srilankan team for 10 yrs now...nothing new...

Also, Chuzas as always continue to spin the web around and post stupid logic to find faults where there is none...

That what that loser can do what you expect :phehe:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Against the mighty WI and the incredible Srilankan team lol....again seriously why couldn't he have been rested...is there even a backup?

Karthik and Pant both played as batsmen,even in those games he was not restrd

Because you are not a selector or kohli that's why:giggle:DEAL WITH IT till 2019 minimum 

More you cry more series he will play

NEW DELHI: The jury is still out on whether Mahendra Singh Dhoni should be a part of 2019 World Cup squad but Virender Sehwag strongly feels that the Indian team is "yet to find suitable replacement" of the former skipper.

https://static-toiimg-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w820/s/static.toiimg.com/thumb/msid-60246193/60246193.jpg

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/there-is-no-one-who-can-replace-dhoni-till-2019-world-cup-sehwag/articleshow/60246156.cms

:phehe:

9 minutes ago, velu said:

NEW DELHI: The jury is still out on whether Mahendra Singh Dhoni should be a part of 2019 World Cup squad but Virender Sehwag strongly feels that the Indian team is "yet to find suitable replacement" of the former skipper.

How will a suitable replacement be found if no one else is tried for any length of time   ?

I can understand people wanting Dhoni to play  based on his current ability to play with his team in trouble...... but the " no suitable replacement "  logic is a poor one.

I kind of agree 

Dhoni offers a lot to the team and no single player wud be able to offer that

A reliable batsman who guts it out even though currently lacks ability to win u games chasing huge total but atleast he tries.

Role - A 2nd reliable batsman who cud take charge if needed - i see shankar in that role in future 

Someone who offer captain help

A senior in team is always helpful , Dhoni was lucky to have seniors at start .....ganguly had gr8 help around him as well. Dhoni's captaincy faced a sip when he had no senior to offer a diff prespective. Kohli does look that good when it comes to ODi captaincy so having to learn from dhoni on field is good for him. 

Wicket keeper- His keeping is still top notch, when it comes to stumping he is kind of a fielder who creates chances out of nowere . 

Pant keeping is said to be not at par by dravid n i read from delhi coach or someone else as well 

Experience is a gr8 help- His experience is gr8 help to youngsters which has been acknowledged by many juniors time n again. Many idiots call it PR but no wonder they are idiots.  Dhoni has always been a street smart cricketer who LOI basics have been terrific. Look at jharkhand and delhi ranji teams how they have benefitted from dhoni n gambhir's presence 

So anyone be pant, samson or kishen who comes to the team will never be able to offer as much as dhoni does and he ll have huge expectation due to dhoni's name which wud be unfair. 

Now the part about yet to find- well we have to try giving these players a chance ......even if they dnt prove themselves the exposure wud be gr8. Kishen n Pant are very young and exposure to them will help in log run. 

Atleast pant shud be given a chance in SL or NZ series and he is good enough to play as batsman . Even if they get ready till 2019 or not atleast their grooming period shud start from now on . I hope MSK prasad sticks to his words and gives Pant a chance in T20 for starters , dhoni shudnt play in t20 at all 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I kind of agree 

Dhoni offers a lot to the team and no single player wud be able to offer that

A reliable batsman who guts it out even though currently lacks ability to win u games chasing huge total but atleast he tries.

Role - A 2nd reliable batsman who cud take charge if needed - i see shankar in that role in future 

Someone who offer captain help

A senior in team is always helpful , Dhoni was lucky to have seniors at start .....ganguly had gr8 help around him as well. Dhoni's captaincy faced a sip when he had no senior to offer a diff prespective. Kohli does look that good when it comes to ODi captaincy so having to learn from dhoni on field is good for him. 

Wicket keeper- His keeping is still top notch, when it comes to stumping he is kind of a fielder who creates chances out of nowere . 

Pant keeping is said to be not at par by dravid n i read from delhi coach or someone else as well 

Experience is a gr8 help- His experience is gr8 help to youngsters which has been acknowledged by many juniors time n again. Many idiots call it PR but no wonder they are idiots.  Dhoni has always been a street smart cricketer who LOI basics have been terrific. Look at jharkhand and delhi ranji teams how they have benefitted from dhoni n gambhir's presence 

So anyone be pant, samson or kishen who comes to the team will never be able to offer as much as dhoni does and he ll have huge expectation due to dhoni's name which wud be unfair. 

Now the part about yet to find- well we have to try giving these players a chance ......even if they dnt prove themselves the exposure wud be gr8. Kishen n Pant are very young and exposure to them will help in log run. 

Atleast pant shud be given a chance in SL or NZ series and he is good enough to play as batsman . Even if they get ready till 2019 or not atleast their grooming period shud start from now on . I hope MSK prasad sticks to his words and gives Pant a chance in T20 for starters , dhoni shudnt play in t20 at all 

And Dhoni's keeping was great when he debuted? World cup will be played in England early summer. At that time, spinners will have no real impact.

If Pant & Kishen have a great domestic season this year, selectors will have to consider them in the team .

When they selected Binny the selector were giving the argument that there are no ready made cricketers in the domestic cricket.Then Pandya got the chance & he proved the selectors wrong.

Pant should have been selected in the squad in place of Rahane