Reports: India want four more fast bowlers to accompany the team to South Africa

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Top 5 SA test pacers are right armers

I guess that one of  the reasons for choosing these pacers, along with the fact that they are some of the quickest uncapped pacers around.

Could have chosen the tall Ishan Porel too, as Morkel and Moriis are quite tall 

was going to say same but ishan wud be playing u-19 wc in NZ that time

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

These guys are demanding a lot day by day. Not many are expecting them to win but if they don't even put up a fight, expect some serious boots up their arses.

They aren't wrong here. But, they didn't demand  the most important thing, which was  to go to South Africa 3-4 weeks before, atleast the test Squad. By playing few practice games, they could have figured out best combination for such conditions. 

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Show pony move that bcci has perfected over the years. They must be hysterical how well their insincere moves are received by the fans. 

Indeed. They make a hoopla about how they want to test young players before next WC. Bring in pant. Pant struggles in one match. Suddenly he is not ready. Siraj gets a debut and suddenly after one match he is also not ready enough.There are no sincere efforts made. 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kaul n unadkat.......:laugh1:

Vinay kumar ko kyun bhul gyaa wo bura maan jayega

Unadkat has improved and Kaul has been doing well for Punjab. You totally misrepresented my statement. I said my personal preference is someone who can bowl three consecutive balls @ 90 mph. Like I said India A should be eserved for this decision.

15 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Puri Barath le kar jaaoge kya? Already 17 players+support staff.

Arrange for a bowling machine :facepalm:

England travel with full second team on tours as England Lions. they quickly call replacements whenever needed. This si the right move. Ideally, tehy should have taken a full India A squad playing games in SA.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Top 5 SA test pacers are right armers

I guess that one of  the reasons for choosing these pacers, along with the fact that they are some of the quickest uncapped pacers around.

Could have chosen the tall Ishan Porel too, as Morkel and Moriis are quite tall 

Porel will be playing U19 WC.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Another Shastri masterclass?

Its not only "Shashtri masterclass". Shashtri is clueless innocent person.

Seems like CSA wants to humiliate us in all matches. I am sure that their players would have been promised right incentives too for the task.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

England travel with full second team on tours as England Lions. they quickly call replacements whenever needed. This si the right move. Ideally, tehy should have taken a full India A squad playing games in SA.

Difference is these players are being called to bowl in nets. Most teams generally call Local players to bowl in nets. You dont use your top bowlers in nets for batting practice.

I think CSA is not co-operating.