Can't depend on Shami.

surajmal

Speeds were well below 135kph, probably averaging 130kph

on song he hits 140kph average and touching 145kph

looked tired and lethargic, should have played crucial role in 1st innings, good thing there was a decent fourth seamer (Hardik),

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Manoj Tiwary made Shami bowl 40 overs in 4 sessions in the Ranji SF .... and ruined him for this series.

Shami does not have the fitness to to go through that workload.

I kept pointing out that BCCI should manage his workload in FC ..... but it did not happen.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8050/scorecard/1118702/bengal-vs-delhi-1st-semi-final-ranji-trophy-2017-18/

Yes, Tiwary does seem a Mujrim as Shami has outbowled everyone including the spinners..>>> Simply not acceptable from fast bowlers :no:

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Shami is no BK. Without pace, he is useless.

Shami has bowled more 130 to 134 k deliveries in this match than he has done in the entire 3-year period of 2015 to 17....  and very few of his trade-mark bouncers.

We have seen him bowl while being injured before, ( WC 15,  England 16 and Eden 17 )   but he had never dropped pace

So, he has surprised me this match.

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shami has bowled more 130 to 134 k deliveries in this match than he has done in the entire 3-year period of 2015 to 17....  and very few of his trade-mark bouncers.

We have seen him bowl while being injured before, ( WC 15,  England 16 and Eden 17 )   but he had never dropped pace

So, he has surprised me this match.

our pacers are always capable of surprises (mostly of the negative kind)

People are saying drop bumrah, I thought he bowled okay, this is his first match so he is going to get better, and he bowled well, I will go with ishant in place of Shami, coz he can bowl long spells as well as bowl good pace. Umesh can loose control fairly quickly.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk