India vs South Africa: Virat Kohli Questions Team Commitment After Series Loss

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Bowling was certainly a problem too. No one really stood out and bowled a match winning spell in both the tests. They all just did enough to save their places but not enough to win the game. Like Shami who was badly struggling suddenly comes up with a spell but it was too little too late. Match was already slipping away. Regarding the, irrespective of what people say, it wasn't a subcontinental pitch. Spinners had one Wicket 2nd innings which never happen in SC.

What we are also forgetting is that we are going in with an extra bowler , which is fine ..but when you go in with 5 bowlers , the expectations from them should also be higher . We dint bowl badly , but I wundt say they have been great either . Infact bhuvi is the only one who would score high , cos even when conditions where in our favour he's the only one who utilized it .The rest have been fairly average .

59 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He won't grasp simple concept like World no.1 bowler Rabada, Morkel, Steyn, Philander are far better at home than their counterparts.

Exactly . Thats why I have been saying sa have been very smart with giving us a relatively flat pitch , which weakens our bowling more than theirs .

9 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

What we are also forgetting is that we are going in with an extra bowler , which is fine ..but when you go in with 5 bowlers , the expectations from them should also be higher . We dint bowl badly , but I wundt say they have been great either . Infact bhuvi is the only one who would score high , cos even when conditions where in our favour he's the only one who utilized it .The rest have been fairly average .

Even Bhuvi fizzled out after first 3-4 overs. 

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Even Bhuvi fizzled out after first 3-4 overs. 

You keep repeating this. He still looked like the most potent bowler even in his second spell and should have had two or more. 

In the second innings you claimed he failed, but his first spell was 5 overs only and he beat the bat multiple times. He started taking wickets immediately in his second spell

Edited by New guy
48 minutes ago, New guy said:

You keep repeating this. He still looked like the most potent bowler even in his second spell and should have had two or more. 

In the second innings you claimed he failed, but his first spell was 5 overs only and he beat the bat multiple times. He started taking wickets immediately in his second spell

He went over 5 rpo after his first 4-5 overs. Don't be over sensitive. Others like Bumrah were also beating the bat, but were not consistent enough.  Shami was the worst.  I have no favorites like you. I call everyone out equally. 

Edited by rkt.india
3 hours ago, New guy said:

Maybe because Shami had disappointing speed gun readings? :confused:

Common @rkt.india Shami di OK overall. So did all the bowlers. You cannot have SA bowling standards applied to Indian bowling especially when playing in their home. Indian bowlers did tremendously good job and had us into the game. Batting let us down big time.

the pacers didnt bowl well enough on the 1st days of both the tests,specially the 1st test also the tail of sa is probably the weakest i have seen in years, couldnt blow them away either.
First day pitch is usually slow in Sa.Still Pacers Created Chances had faf not been dropped when the score was 80-3 in first test or maharaj at 200-7.We would have won the test.We dropped Catches at pivotal moments.
dont think they bowled that well on that 1st day after the initial burst by bhuvi.
Bumrah was on debut ,Shami Was Not his Self .As Bumrah said they were hitting the Indian length in First Innings Lack of preparation showed.Still They Created Chances Which would have turned the match.
7 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Exactly . Thats why I have been saying sa have been very smart with giving us a relatively flat pitch , which weakens our bowling more than theirs .

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He won't grasp simple concept like World no.1 bowler Rabada, Morkel, Steyn, Philander are far better at home than their counterparts.

I can figure out plenty. I figured out Vijay was going to fail and he did not disappoint.

I have also figured out why you write the crap you do.

So dont go around trying to figure out my limitations. Get your bots to put some run on the board or you are just hot air.

9 minutes ago, kosingh said:

WTF is this saying?

Well its a pure comedy gold like how news channels are.

The thumbnail says "Virat Kohli called Pandya, Pujara and Patel into the room" :rotfl: 

Rest of the crap is about Kohli doing "boom boom in the room" with players. lol There are news doing round that Kohli is not talking to some team members because he is katti after the loss. Mostly rumours, but then childishness is part and parcel with  Kohli

Edited by Shunya
42 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Well its a pure comedy gold like how news channels are.

The thumbnail says "Virat Kohli called Pandya, Pujara and Patel into the room" :rotfl: 

Rest of the crap is about Kohli doing "boom boom in the room" with players. lol There are news doing round that Kohli is not talking to some team members because he is katti after the loss. Mostly rumours, but then childishness is part and parcel with  Kohli

BOOM BOOM in the ROOM :giggle: