How you think will this Ashes winning squad do in South Africa

Cricketics

My bet will be on Australia to win this series. Even though Aussie batting looks weak on paper, they'd be able to handle the SA attack. Also, Aussie pace trio won't be giving them easy runs like ours did. 

Nonetheless it would be a very interesting  series for cricket lovers. Always want Aus Vs Sa test series to more than 3 tests, exciting test cricket to witness. 

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Aus team batting isn’t better than us though. Only Marsh and Smith scored runs in the Ashes during crucial part of the series.

Aus bowling is better than us but their batting lacks. Now they might perform better is another thing but currently their batting looks very weak to me and again it will be onto Smith to rescue them.

This Aus team isn’t as good. England made them look too good with 4-0 result. 

Smith 137.40

Marshall 74.17

Warner 63.00

Khawaja 47.00

Marsh 106.47

Paine 48.00

Cummins 41.50

Looks pretty decent averages to me that I would guess Indian players would love in a series 

4 minutes ago, narenpande1 said:

I wish South Africa beat the Aussies, just to feel better about this loss.. ha ha.

i think our current attack is a little weaker  than the Aussie attack, but our batting is better. 

I expect South Africa to prepare flat pitches 

I want Saf to do well and hope that Steyn is back to test Smith and co. 

Amla has actually found form back in the series so it won’t be as easy for Australia as it looks like.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

I want Saf to do well and hope that Steyn is back to test Smith and co. 

Amla has actually found form back in the series so it won’t be as easy for Australia as it looks like.

Amla always finds form against us when we tour SA. Aussie bowlers will bounce him out with their vicious bouncers. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA
Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

Amla always finds form against us when we tour SA. Aussie bowlers will bounce him out with their vicious bouncers. 

Four test matches, he will surely score in there some where.

One can hate or not be fan of Amla, but he is a legend of the game and he will score surely.