Bumrah, Kumar,Dhoni,Pandya & Kohli likely to be rested for the T20 Tri-series?

Shy9

Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni to sit out T20 tri-series as BCCI looks to rest at least 5 players: Report

At least five top Indian cricketers, including skipper Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya, will be rested for the tri-series in Sri Lanka

http://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/t20-tri-series-virat-kohli-ms-dhoni-to-sit-out-as-bcci-looks-to-rest-at-least-5-players/202082

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Selectors are smart. They should try out new players and see who bashes SL/Bangladesh. Whoever succeeds should be permanent part of the ODI/T20 squad. That's how I want new players to come in the team. If you are very good against SL/Bangladesh, chances are you can make a career....else you are no good.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni to sit out T20 tri-series as BCCI looks to rest at least 5 players: Report

At least five top Indian cricketers, including skipper Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya, will be rested for the tri-series in Sri Lanka

http://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/t20-tri-series-virat-kohli-ms-dhoni-to-sit-out-as-bcci-looks-to-rest-at-least-5-players/202082

Imagine the state of ICF when Dhoni is rested and Karthik gets picked as the wk-batsman in all the games :phehe:.

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Looks like no one noticed this gem in the article :cantstop:. Rahane back in T20Is as vice captain :woot:.

With Kohli out, Rohit Sharma will lead the team in Kohli’s absence and Ajinkya Rahane could be seen filling in the vice-captaincy role.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

@Ankit_sharma03 I hope you are taking this bad news like a man. I have a feeling the backup would do fine.

Awww u have no idea how i think

On 2/17/2018 at 9:15 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

team i wud like to see

Rohit (captain)

Kishen 

Raina/ Nair/ (depends if raina performs this time or else i wud like Nair to be in loop somehow)

KL rahul 

Rana

Shankar

KrunaL 

Pant ( pant n kishen shud both be taken acc to me )

Hooda

Sundar

Kuldeep

Chahal 

Khaleel 

unadkat

Thampi

Kulwant