Gambhir slams Shahid Afridi over his latest tweet on Kashmir issue

DHONI_FANN

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Kohli has been softened by his association with Bollywood aman ki asha jamaat. Can you imagine 2011-12 Kohli behaving like this? Anushka is a libtard on steroids and Kohli is a Joru Kaa Ghulam.  Check their social media feed of the last 2 years and you will see how much beyond repair both are. 

And that's precisely the reason why he would never get the same amount of love, respect and adulation that Tendu received during his playing days.

Really disappointed with him.

52 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

nothing will make india give away its claim. 

it is practically impossible to make a country the size of India to give up Land..say there is a total war scenario between Pak and China vs India - with no other country involvement ( which is basically impossible with current Indian agreements there is sure short US/Japan/Aus intervention atleast in IOR ), but in a hypotetical scenario of total war between Pak+China vs India  considering a very crude number of soldiers equation the occupiying force from Pak + China will have to scale himalayas or thar and overcome 3:1 advantage of defending Indian force. So lets say pak has 500k and China has all of its 2 mill and India has 1.2 mil + 1.4 mil CAP at half weightage ; this would mean Pak/Chin has 2.5 mil and ind has 2 mil, with 3:1 defending force advantage, pak/chin will need 6 million troops to fight India to a standstill and then they would need upwards of 6 mil to have ability to hand out more punishment than what Indian armed forces can take. now similar math needs to be carried out for every defencive/offensive platform  fighters,awacs,missiles,tanks/infantry,AA/SAM units, naval units etc.. Basically they need upwards of 3 china's to totally defeat India. This is why war between top 4 countries is not possible, there aren't enough troops in the world.

^ consider this with the factual reality of higher force concentration in the border areas in indian side ( meaning more forces in indian borders than Pak or Chinese side) and the fact that 61 of 63 Himalayan passes higher ground is occupied by India. 

So pak/China wont even make it across the border basically, unless China produces j20s in 1000's and they become as effective and reliable as f22's and they overrun and totally dominate Indian airspace by destroying all Indian Anti aircrat installations and IA fighters

Hypocrite...HOw Come Afridi doesn't talk about thousands of ppl killed by jihadis IN  Pakistan?? Where the tears for the "innocents" there? So many Christians were killed recently along w/ Shia s in Pakistan...Are they not innocent? Asshole. 

or better yet...he should complain about the human rights violation in China? or the treatments of the muslims in China...let's see how fast he gets shut down by his own govt....hypocrite bastard. 

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

Now this is what is called slamming. Not pussyfooted beating around the bush cliches like the ones Kohli used. Kohli is beyond repair now I believe esp after his tie up with Bollywood, who knows he may be already thinking about how to celebrate and party with Pak boys after surrendering our streak in 2019 CWC. Just like Didi knows how to catch the M votebank, our cricket captain sure knows how to get more love and adulation from padosis. Majority Indians chewtiye the, hain aur hamesha ke liye rahenge.... kabhi nahi sudhrenge. If 1000 years of slavery and humiliation can't unite this country to speak in one voice and mobilize all reserves against the enemy, what hope do we have? 

Also this one is pretty good

Edited by Moochad

22 hours ago, Gollum said:
Now this is what is called slamming. Not pussyfooted beating around the bush cliches like the ones Kohli used. Kohli is beyond repair now I believe esp after his tie up with Bollywood, who knows he may be already thinking about how to celebrate and party with Pak boys after surrendering our streak in 2019 CWC. Just like Didi knows how to catch the M votebank, our cricket captain sure knows how to get more love and adulation from padosis. Majority Indians chewtiye the, hain aur hamesha ke liye rahenge.... kabhi nahi sudhrenge. If 1000 years of slavery and humiliation can't unite this country to speak in one voice and mobilize all reserves against the enemy, what hope do we have? 

I think you are reading too much into all of this.

The primary work of a cricketer is to play cricket. Making patriotic or pseudo patriotic statements in reaction to what a half wit like Afridi says, is not a part of their job profile. Neither is it a test of their patriotism or loyalty. Posting something on twitter doesn't change the ground reality wrt Kashmir. I would like to think that our cricketers have better things to do than to lose sleep over the demented rants of Afridi. He has no locus standi on the matter.

By giving him so much airtime, our MSM is actually making him a hero in Pakistan and nurturing his political ambitions. Which may not be such a bad thing for India after all. Imagine if someone like Afridi were to actually hold some position of power in Pakistan. What more can India ask for!!! 

45 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I think you are reading too much into all of this.

The primary work of a cricketer is to play cricket. Making patriotic or pseudo patriotic statements in reaction to what a half wit like Afridi says, is not a part of their job profile. Neither is it a test of their patriotism or loyalty. Posting something on twitter doesn't change the ground reality wrt Kashmir. I would like to think that our cricketers have better things to do than to lose sleep over the demented rants of Afridi. He has no locus standi on the matter.

By giving him so much airtime, our MSM is actually making him a hero in Pakistan and nurturing his political ambitions. Which may not be such a bad thing for India after all. Imagine if someone like Afridi were to actually hold some position of power in Pakistan. What more can India ask for!!! 

Michael Jordan never spoke on Race issues while playing. Many african americans called him uncle tom even though he never made his viewpoints public one way or another. He just chose to refrain from making political statements. Won championships, became the richest sports star on the planet and lived his life. 

I am sure Kohli has an army of publicists, agents and managers working at his beck and call. The fact that he chooses to air his viewpoints on all matters under the sun, clearly means he feels strongly about them. 

Edited by surajmal

Bollywood has infected Kohli. Otherwise he grew up in the same type neighborhood as Gambhir's. Met plenty of people who came to delhi as refugees from Bakistan, heard plenty of horror stories... But once you get infected with bhaiwood virus, vision gets blurry.

Its a shame because he has every other characteristic that a post colonial child must have to rise above the historical baggage. 

Edited by surajmal

@Mariyam Is it asking for too much? Can't we speak out in one voice when public figures from enemy countries use provocative statements to interfere in our sovereign matter? Cricketers and Bollywood stars have max following, can't these guys put their friendship with Afridi and Pak fanbase aside to speak for India? These guys have all the energy to tweet about Syria, Kunduz, Gaza, Paris, Bogota and Messi, but not once about this? Have also seen many of these guys go on maun vrat whenever CRPF/Army/BSF jawans lose their lives in Kashmir, same guys can't shut up if some rocket falls in Gaza Strip. What is the reason? Do they fear some loss in fanbase if they have to condemn Pak? I am not communalizing this because Javed Akhtar, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Kaif always condemn Pak atrocities. Here I put equal blame on Amitabh, Kamal Haasan, Khans, Rajni, Kohli, Dada, Dravid etc. 

Some unemployed Pakistani cricketer comments on Kashmir and every news channel is treating his comment like it's from the UN chief. When do not give a **** about what the UN says is why everyone raving about this half-wit Pakistani?

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Lol India gone mad after one tweet. I thought Pakistani news channels were rubbish and then I came across India’s...

Today ur foreign minister spoke Salman jailed because of being a minority.:haha: Tum gundmaron ko aur koi kaam nahi hai siway iss chewtiyapanti ke? Is this what every Pakistani is supposed to do? 

Edited by randomGuy

11 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Today ur foreign minister spoke Salman jailed because of being a minority.:haha: Tum gundmaron ko aur koi kaam nahi hai siway iss chewtiyapanti ke? Is this is what every Pakistani is supposed to do? 

How can a country produce so many rectums? Kaisa mulk hai yaar unka, but sadly a few idiots in India too feel the same way. 40000 years of evolution of the human brain and we get such sample pieces, un*ingbelievable !!!!

34 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Today ur foreign minister spoke Salman jailed because of being a minority.:haha: Tum gundmaron ko aur koi kaam nahi hai siway iss chewtiyapanti ke? Is this is what every Pakistani is supposed to do? 

I really couldn’t care less about the politics between the two countries. I was born and have grown up in NZ and AUS, and haven’t visited Pakistan more than three times, each trip consisting of no more than 2.5 weeks. My knowledge of the politics in Pakistan does not go beyond the fact that it is ruled by two corrupt families. 

There’s idiots in both countries, and the Awam of both is toxic. Don’t take the moral superiority route. Your media have been nothing short of embarrassing in terms of covering the Afridi tweet which has sent your nation into overdrive.