Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

6 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

I'm laughing at the fake outrage, not at the crime itself. Pay attention.

Look, whether the chamars, katuas and communists like it or not, the BJP will win in 2019. That's what will happen. Baaki sab jitna rona-dhona-dikhawa nikalna hai, nikal lo.

In the future, we'll see similar crimes committed against hindus and you'll see the same reaction from the other side. This is all drama, iska maza lete raho. This will be a very entertaining year.

Ermm since when supporting a rape victim and that too a little child became a fake outrage? 

Sure the pseudo liberal media is promoting it's propaganda but how are people like me and @Gollum part of this so called fake outrage as you so eloquently described using the characteristic 'LOL' ?

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

nope, I was just making an overstatement, you are just too jaahil to understand what that is... in the same thread I mentioned the same to your chamcha @Moochad who reported me when I responded to your continued ethnic abuse with an equal comment on Bengalis...

yaar, leave me out of this okay?

Yes you admitted that women do rape men, but that doesnt excuse your ethnic abuse of Bengalis. I realize that according to you Muloghonto abused Punjabis ethnically, but you should just report him not respond in the same way. 

I've had it with you guys back and forth, if either of you guys bother me again, I'll block both of you, thanks 

7 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

nope, I was just making an overstatement, you are just too jaahil to understand what that is... in the same thread I mentioned the same to your chamcha @Moochad who reported me when I responded to your continued ethnic abuse with an equal comment on Bengalis... 

Then instead of admitting it was an overstatement, you deceided to foolishly dispute my statement that women do rape men and thent tucked tail and ran away when medical evidence was presented.

you claimed that homosexuality was present in all species see here

your words

On 1/31/2018 at 12:16 PM, Muloghonto said:

homosexuality is noticed in virtually ALL species on the planet. Homophobia is noticed only amongst humans and largely, amongst religious people. So homophobia itself is unnatural.

you posted a wikipedia links which said it is noticed in 1500 species... you were too jaahil to know that there are 7.7 million species of animals and think that 1500 = 7.7 million while claiming to be a so-called engineer :phehe: 

brother, if this is the levels of your maths skills, then remind me to never drive on a bridge you design...

I have already ammended it, saying that my comment was in reference to animal kingdom, since i used the English language term of having sex, which indicates coitus. You keep running away from that.

I also posted THIS link, which you keep running away from:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565526/

Notice how you don't have the balls to address this paper. 

Again i will say this and again you will run away:

"Male homosexual behaviour—although found in most extant clades across the Animal Kingdom—remains a conundrum, as same-sex mating should decrease male reproductive fitness. "

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/imagedetail.php?id=260

Clade definition: A clade is a grouping that includes a common ancestor and all the descendants (living and extinct) of that ancestor. Using a phylogeny, it is easy to tell if a group of lineages forms a clade. Imagine clipping a single branch off the phylogeny — all of the organisms on that pruned branch make up a clade.

It is very simple logic : your desert jaahils pretended to commune with 'God', to control masses. They lived in a desert, were backwards ( the so-called prophet being illiterate in his own words apparently) and could not visualize a world beyond the desert. Very few animals exist in a desert, so the jaahils had no opportunity to observe the vast majority of animal kingdom, to know that most animal species have homosexual behaviour in them. If most animals in nature exhibit homosexuality, then homosexuality is natural.  Therefore claim of it being 'unnatural', is false. Therefore, your religion, is making a false claim.

This is very simple logic. And yet again you will run away from it. 

sure you do, u r just too insecure to admit this and that I have exposed your bigotry in this thread only...

Nope. I dont expect a faker and jaahil like you to understand the difference. If i hated muslims, i'd not be supporting justice for muslims. 
You've already proven that your reading, comprehension & listening skills are kindergarten level, along with a barbaric concept of what constitutes respect.

Edited by Muloghonto

35 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

I'm laughing at the fake outrage, not at the crime itself. Pay attention.

Look, whether the chamars, katuas and communists like it or not, the BJP will win in 2019. That's what will happen. Baaki sab jitna rona-dhona-dikhawa nikalna hai, nikal lo.

In the future, we'll see similar crimes committed against hindus and you'll see the same reaction from the other side. This is all drama, iska maza lete raho. This will be a very entertaining year.

How are you so sure BJP will win 2019??

18 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

brother, don't be so jaahil, that u r too dumb to understand overstatement is not anyone elses problem... 

An overstatement, is still technically a false statement. Face it- you made a claim, i proved it wrong and you ran away instead of admitting you were wrong. 

also what is with this "run away" "run away" stuff... do u measure your maardani by how many people u annoy to death with your BS posts until they stop bothering to respond??? :phehe: 

Interesting how you 'stop bothering to respond' when evidence is presented. 

some advice brother, when people stop posting, it means they have said all they have to say, only a little narcissist like urself has a psychological need to have the last word in any convo... just let go brother, it will help you in life...

Says the man who keeps filling out pages after pages of opinions and quits the moment evidence is presented. 

good that u admit you were wrong on the virtually every species bunkum... we are making progress with your overinflated, fragile ego... 

As i said, your comprehension is laughable. I repeat something 100 times before you can address it. 

brother I already addressed this, u r just too jaahil to comprehend:

u used a paper which says every clade when u claimed species, understand the difference before spreading jaahiliyat on the forum... it is not good, try some improvement of reading skills

https://www.nature.com/scitable/definition/species-312

a clade can be anything from mammals to apes

a species is a specific group of animals... such as homo sapiens...

A clade is a cluster of species descending from the same common ancestor. Saying all extant clades of animals is the same as saying all animals with a common ancestor. Again, definition has been provided - not from a popsci magazine like you deem scholarly, but from a university faculty page on biology. 

our great engineer with superior analytical skills, cant seem to grasp a basic concepts as this... :phehe:

also your paper says this, i am not sure why u cherry-picked only a part of it???

your paper says clades, clades =/= species, please learn basics... it therefore doesnt support ur statement that all species of animals are homosexual... only vaguely that it exist in all clades... again clade doesnt equal species...

Saying all clades in animal kingdom means all species with a common ancestor - which is ALL of animal kingdom. 

your paper says the males that engage in homosexual behavior also mate with females... brother guess what??? you are again exposed as jaahil... did you know that bisexual and homosexual are not the same things!!!

Sorry, your opinion is irrelevant to the claims presented in a peer reviewed scientific paper. I did not claim that, the scientific paper i presented claimed that. 

is that species is a type or kind of thing while clade is (biology|systematics) a group of animals or other organisms derived from a common ancestor species. 

So all extant(existing) clades of kingdom animalia = almost all animals deriving from a common ancestor species in kingdom animalia. Ie, almost ALL animals on this planet. Had you studied basic biology, you'd know that the entire reason we have kingdom animalia and kingdom plantae, is because all animals have a common ancestor and all plants have a common ancestor. 

here r some definitions via google

you see brother, there is an acronym which is LGBT... the G and L stand for gays and lesbians while the B stands for bisexuals...

they are not the same thing!!!

in conclusion, you need to show the peoples of this forum that clade = species and that something being bisexual = homosexual...

otherwise you r jaahil!!!

it will take another 100 tries to get through your thick skull that all animal clades = all animals with common ancestor = all of animal kingdom. 

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/imagedetail.php?id=260

"A clade is a grouping that includes a common ancestor and all the descendants (living and extinct) of that ancestor."

Ie, saying almost all extant clades in kingdom animalia = almost all extant grouping of animals with a common ancestor and all the descendants in kingdom animalia. 

You cannot wiggle out of this one, fake psychiatrist. 

Just face it - your desert jaahil religion and its founders called something 'unnatural' when it is present in almost all extant grouping of animals with a common ancestor in kingdom animalia - the very definition of something being 'natural'. 

Proof positive of jaahil made-up religion trying to masquerade as a real deal.

i need to show no such thing as you claim, because i did not make the claim. The claim is made by a peer-reviewed, scientific paper, which has already been presented. If you have an issue with their claim, contact them.

But it is pretty obvious, that we are going to go by a peer reviewed scientific paper over the whining of an unknown, fake internet troll-warrior like yourself.

Edited by Muloghonto

Making news here in Australia as well, India's attitude towards women is disgusting, yes happens all over the world.

But here at least justice is served, sad and disgusting but things won't change in India. If senior politicians can make comments like they have been, holding rallies etc there is no hope.

I feel sorry for Indian women they have to face this every day on trains, on buses not just from the uneducated but from men who claim to be educated as well.

Edited by Hydra

13 hours ago, Singh bling said:

And why media like Republic Tv not showing this. Everybody knows Arnab is extremely pro BJP and hardcore anti Rahul

Alright lets take this step by step. 

a) Since when did Republic TV become the arbiter on hindu issues?

b) When did Arnab become pro-BJP?

c) When did BJP == Hindu?

Edited by surajmal

7 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

This could easily be a whole other thread.

Generally speaking: there's a full year left, and the BJP has the supreme court on its side to drop a few bombs right before election time. Whether they get 272 is up for debate.

Becuase none of this outrage is about the victim or the crime. Its about political point-scoring and displaying moral righteousness. Nobody actually gives a ****.

How do you know I don't give a **** ? 

Do you know me personally?

https://twitter.com/neelakantha/status/984525611992363008

Basically, one of Mufti begum's ploy to curry favor with the jihadis, drive hindus away from their homes and encroach their land. Same ****, different state. ROPers using similar bullying tactics in Assam and WB. They tried similar **** in Western UP. Unfortunately, SP lost the elections. 

Edited by surajmal

53 minutes ago, surajmal said:

https://twitter.com/neelakantha/status/984525611992363008

Basically, one of Mufti begum's ploy to curry favor with the jihadis, drive hindus away from their homes and encroach their land. Same ****, different state. ROPers using similar bullying tactics in Assam and WB. They tried similar **** in Western UP. Unfortunately, SP lost the elections. 

Same thing echoed by MadhuKishwar now

Local Congress & BJP leaders and politicians have united to fight against the state govt.

The state govt is using this incident to sort out the Hindu population in Jammu.

However this is a heinous crime and the guilty should get sever punishment...

Can somebody throw some light on the ongoing rehabilitation of Rohingya’s in the Jammu region? Is it still ongoing or stopped?
Who allowed or decided to settle Rohingyas in this sensitive state? Was it approved by the BJP Govt (it looks like)... If so, have they gone nuts?

57 minutes ago, asterix said:

Local Congress & BJP leaders and politicians have united to fight against the state govt.

The state govt is using this incident to sort out the Hindu population in Jammu.

However this is a heinous crime and the guilty should get sever punishment...

Can somebody throw some light on the ongoing rehabilitation of Rohingya’s in the Jammu region? Is it still ongoing or stopped?
Who allowed or decided to settle Rohingyas in this sensitive state? Was it approved by the BJP Govt (it looks like)... If so, have they gone nuts?

Rohingyas were settled in Jammu (and not one in the valley) during NC-Congress period and not by the present regime, those treacherous sick bastards. After Modi sarkar came into the picture, the numbers have trickled down, in fact the Rohingyas are shifting from Haryana and Delhi towards Mamata land. Border officials in Bengal and N.E are on high alert, every week you see these illegals trying to infiltrate but are being detained and pushed back, ofc few will still trickle through because of chinks in the porous border but the intention right now is to stop them, unlike 5-10 years back when they were encouraged to migrate inside our borders for vote bank purposes.

Edited by Gollum