Hasan Ali taunting/Unprofessional @ Wagah border

Khota

37 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think Hasan Ali's reaction is political and triggered by Modi's statement in Westminster hall in London. He said Pakistan attacks from back since they don't have the courage to fight .

But but but they tell us all the time that sports and politics dont mix.

40 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What decorum? The guy got what he wanted that is to rile up Indians.

As I said earlier why give attention to a bhikhari like him. Its clear from his antics that he comes from an uneducated background. 

Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

This is about disrespect. He needs to apologize.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is about disrespect. He needs to apologize.

If he had any sharam he wouldn't have done this in the first place. Apologising won't achieve anything and I honestly doubt if he has brains to differentiate between right and wrong.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:25 AM, Vilander said:

I always felt it is stupid to have this ceremonial one upmanship on the border I guess it gets tourism money but it's cringe worthy. India should post some regular border patrols in the area.   Let the other side have all the Bollywood. 

They should just keep that gateand every gate closed.let them piss on the other side .

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

exactly. Imagine a very stern case in point soldier on our side while all the nautanki in the other , thats what we want.

Waisay bhi....

We have a very professional defence structure.This dramabaazi  is beneath them.

May at the time of independence, they found some reason for this....but the time for that has gone long back. 

Edited by beetle

19 minutes ago, beetle said:

Waisay bhi....

We have a very professional defence structure.This dramabaazi  is beneath them.

May at the time of independence, they found some reason for this....but the time for that has gone long back. 

The guy with the dark green pakistani dress doing the retreat march, turns back and starts posing oddly. WTF was that? :lol: 

On 4/22/2018 at 8:11 AM, Number said:

How can people take offence from this buffoonery :laugh:

Instead some Pakistani soldier should have slapped him and asked ye kya ch*tiy@p@ kar rha hai be.

the problem is even the solders do all kinds of quitiapa there, they have not moral right on this one.

it seems to be somewhat ISI setup to have an agenda against India ...................

Afridi Tweet to make International Attention

Hasan Moron Ali buffoonery attention seeking

Do not forget the Indian Media has much reach to international Audience than Pakistani Media ....... this is what these attention seeking Morons are been trained to do by their so called masters......

Its like using Indian Mechanism to reach to world and to point their agenda.

Better that India does not play in any Bilateral series and cruch their cash, also make sure they are screwed with money by making them spend more money in turn thinking of getting money from India 

ALSO coward BCCI should project its Pakistani who is MIXING SPORTS WITH POLITICS

Edited by sukhoi

I don't get why you people are so upset!

Hassan Ali was auditioning for being a cheer-leader in the IPL. Pakistani players are barred from the IPL, but as far as I can recollect, there is no ban on Pakistanis from cheer-leading.

An honest guy trying to earn some extra money doesn't deserve this kind of hate.

hypocrisy on show beggars belief. CT final loss was also one game but you don't seem to wanna suck it up. 

bhai...tu ek no ka chewtiya hai...agar puri thread dekhke tereko yeh samaj mein aaya ke dhoni vs virat ka argument chal raha hai...aur tu idhar bhi dhoni hai hai ke naare lagane laga...then you plain suck :facepalm: 

bhai...tu ek no ka chewtiya hai...agar puri thread dekhke tereko yeh samaj mein aaya ke dhoni vs virat ka argument chal raha hai...aur tu idhar bhi dhoni hai hai ke naare lagane laga...then you plain suck :facepalm: 

Seriously no insult felt from someone who doesn’t have any standards. Maybe if decent person said these words it might have some meaning. In fact, someone like you talking to me like this gives reassurance I must be doing something right in life. Such is your credibility