Please provide crow Biryani to people who call SRH a boring side

maniac

SRH boring? Lol ok. They have been winning nail bitters, demolishing teams with the balls and batting is clicking aswell. What IPL are you watching?
If any team is boring, it's RCB. Can't do jack with huge name players.
But they don't produce masaledar news off field. Like CSK's Dhoni - Bravo tension, KXIP's Priety-Sehwag spat etc.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

SRH boring? Lol ok. They have been winning nail bitters, demolishing teams with the balls and batting is clicking aswell. What IPL are you watching?

If any team is boring, it's RCB. Can't do jack with huge name players.

It takes two teams to make a nail bitter not one. For a nail bitter either both teams must be sh!T or good. In any case that's not the entertainment we are talking about. Other matches not including SRH have also been nail bitters. If anything it shows SRH has some serious weakness in their team which may or may not get exposed in future.

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

It takes two teams to make a nail bitter not one. For a nail bitter either both teams must be sh!T or good. In any case that's not the entertainment we are talking about. Other matches not including SRH have also been nail bitters. If anything it shows SRH has some serious weakness in their team which may or may not get exposed in future.

LOL what? I said they have been WINNING them. Didn't say their match is exciting because most of them are turning out to be one. Not sure what your argument is here 

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Honestly they should change the name first . It sounds like a tea/coffee powder pack ,not a cricket team .

And what does Royal Challenge Bengaluru sound like? Lol sounds on the lines of Kingfisher calendar girls etc etc

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

And what does Royal Challenge Bengaluru sound like? Lol sounds on the lines of Kingfisher calendar girls etc etc

All of the IPL team names are lame or wanabe . Lol I don't like RCB either , but they are probably somewhere in the middle behind Hyd and MI in lame category and behind kkr , dd and csk in wanabe ranking.

2 hours ago, jusarrived said:

All of the IPL team names are lame or wanabe . Lol I don't like RCB either , but they are probably somewhere in the middle behind Hyd and MI in lame category and behind kkr , dd and csk in wanabe ranking.

Mumbai Indians has to be the laziest name in the History of sports teams.

Millions of dollars to spend and they came up with this gem.