Arrest the selectors If Prithvi Shaw or Pant or Kishan or Shubman Gill don’t play the next series!!!

maniac

Bump....supreme talent this kid....next big thing!!!

No the biggest future superstar of Indian Cricket will be.....Is it Prithvi Shaw?
Shubman Gill?Rishabh Pant?Iyer?
No.....it is......*drumrolls* ....Arjun Tendulkar!!!!
In a country that is plagued with nepotism , this dude will whitewash everybody else in the team with the amount of media presence he will receive.
After all, he is The Son Of God.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No the biggest future superstar of Indian Cricket will be.....Is it Prithvi Shaw?
Shubman Gill?Rishabh Pant?Iyer?
No.....it is......*drumrolls* ....Arjun Tendulkar!!!!
In a country that is plagued with nepotism , this dude will whitewash everybody else in the team with the amount of media presence he will receive.
After all, he is The Son Of God.

What if Arjun has talent?

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Weren't people questioning his inclusion in some Mumbai U-16 team? I think he is around 19 years old, and he would have been included in IPL if he had bit of talent to make it. 

He is 18 and he isn't an early starter. He started as batsman and now has opted to be a fast bowler as he grown very taller. He is now going through biomechanical modification of his bowling action. We will see where he stands at 21-22. Even Hardik pandya used to be a leg spinner at u19 level and later picked up fast bowling. Not every cricketer who is picked for India comes from u19 level. Some people will always raise questions. Some people wanted dhanawade just because he scored 1000 runs against a team 10 year olds.

What if Arjun has talent?

It is not about talent...rather it is about the undue media coverage that star kids in India receive.
We might be talking about Shaw, Gill, Pant, Iyer right now , but the thing is media is still discreetly waiting for Tendulkar's son to debut.
The moment this guy will make his big debut on the Indian Team, the entire media will go orgasmic
Given the fantastic condition of our senior team management right now , he will get selected in every match regardless his performance and the media will hype every single good performance he gives while whitewashing his other bad performances.
Oh, Arjun T is also a fast bowling all rounder with powerhitting abilities , the elusive unicorn every Team India management desperately searches.
Oh, I can totally imagine the media frenzy when Chhota Tendulkar debuts on the Big Stage.

17 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He is 18 and he isn't an early starter. He started as batsman and now has opted to be a fast bowler as he grown very taller. He is now going through biomechanical modification of his bowling action. We will see where he stands at 21-22. Even Hardik pandya used to be a leg spinner at u19 level and later picked up fast bowling. Not every cricketer who is picked for India comes from u19 level. Some people will always raise questions. Some people wanted dhanawade just because he scored 1000 runs against a team 10 year olds.

Well at this point, he doesn't have talent to make even Mumbai Team/IPL Team, which he would have if he had little bit of talent. Ofcourse, he can just improve in coming years. 

9 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Well at this point, he doesn't have talent to make even Mumbai Team/IPL Team, which he would have if he had little bit of talent. Ofcourse, he can just improve in coming years. 

How many 18 year olds have made IPL teams? Mostly only India u19 make IPL teams. Similarly not many fast bowlers make Ranji teams at age of 18.  He did well for Mumbai u19.

9 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

It is not about talent...rather it is about the undue media coverage that star kids in India receive.
We might be talking about Shaw, Gill, Pant, Iyer right now , but the thing is media is still discreetly waiting for Tendulkar's son to debut.
The moment this guy will make his big debut on the Indian Team, the entire media will go orgasmic
Given the fantastic condition of our senior team management right now , he will get selected in every match regardless his performance and the media will hype every single good performance he gives while whitewashing his other bad performances.
Oh, Arjun T is also a fast bowling all rounder with powerhitting abilities , the elusive unicorn every Team India management desperately searches.
Oh, I can totally imagine the media frenzy when Chhota Tendulkar debuts on the Big Stage.

He is son of Sachin Tendulkar. So is it something out of the world that he is getting these things. These things IMO do more harm than good to youngster because everyone expect you to be as good as Tendulkar and it's not just in India. Sons of Steve Waugh and Australian CEO James Sutherland just played u19 WC for Australia. If there was so much influence him being Star son, shouldn't he have been picked for U19 WC? He will be overage by next WC, so he won't be playing that too.