My 6th sense says...

Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

He will mentor CSK as long as you want...plus dont you want homeboy DK to lead CSK before he retires...

But WC is more important and he is more valuable to team than lot of others...let Kohli also learn a bit while MS is around..

What are you on about...DK will be with KKR. CSK needs Dhoni more than India. It's up to him to decide.

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

But who will guide cheeku in the WC if there is no MSD? Can cheeku call MSD uncle from his mobile phone if he gets a doubt whether to place a lone slip fielder when the ball is swinging in the first over of the match? 

Can't use phone according to ICC rules. 

7 hours ago, asterix said:

My only grouse with him playing T20s... he’s blocking young talents in T20.

I’ve no issues him playing in ODIs till he decides to retire... Kohli hasn’t got clue captaining in ODIs... Dhoni helps him a lot. I’ve witnessed this in person...

His help was not of much use in CT finals

7 hours ago, asterix said:

My only grouse with him playing T20s... he’s blocking young talents in T20.

I’ve no issues him playing in ODIs till he decides to retire... Kohli hasn’t got clue captaining in ODIs... Dhoni helps him a lot. I’ve witnessed this in person...

In person?? Kahan?

Give us all the dirt...

On 5/27/2018 at 4:46 AM, Sgattick10 said:

Atleast retire from T20s, he has no place in t20s...ODIs toh he can still be a bit valuable at 4 and with his captaincy skills.

yes.. Apart from world T20 , international T20 is largely used as a testing ground by most teams. IPL leagues are way bigger than internatinoal T20s. So he should quit and allow youngsters to blossom.