Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

Just now, vishalvirsingh said:

krunal pandya replaces washington for t20 and guju AXAR Patel replaces washington in ODI...

krunal Pandya and washington Sundar are genuine spin all rounders where as AXAR is more of a Left arm nearly no spin bowler and less of a batsman..washington is the best option of these three as he is a genuinely run stopping spin bowler but Krunal could have been an alternate..axar is a weak batsman and spin point of view axar and krunal both are similiar but i think krunal pandya is a better fielder.

i have noticed the fileding Skills of both these Pandya brothers ..both these some times stretch themselves and end up doing some fielding acrobats which normal fielders are unable to even try...specially Hardik. both these guys have twisted fibre bones and look kinda wiry and weak but both are SOLID and STRONG so I am happy with Krunal's selection too.

6 hours ago, The Realist said:

Dhoni will be on the phone recalling Ishant Sharma while Cheerleader is getting wasted in a bar and Kohli is too busy trimming his beard and eyebrows.

Bhai  bahut time se yaha forum me posts dekhe aap hamesha itne dukhi kyu rehte hai?Kabhi apko maine team k lie accha post karte hue nahi dekha you have to be the most depressed poster over here because when India does well you go for a hiding but when India is losing you feel over the moon and your fan just can't get enough of your posts.I wish I could find 3 pro India posts from you its all cool when a team loses to make yourself look cool by making fun of the player or the team  that is how you are ungrateful.Don't call yourself a fan of the team when you can't appreciate them during their good times. .Apko apna nam Realist nahi Unrealist rakhna chahie tha. Reporter aap to nahi they kyuki wo bhi India ki jeet me apki tarah kami nikal raha tha.

Edited by The Unrealist
36 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

krunal Pandya and washington Sundar are genuine spin all rounders where as AXAR is more of a Left arm nearly no spin bowler and less of a batsman..washington is the best option of these three as he is a genuinely run stopping spin bowler but Krunal could have been an alternate..axar is a weak batsman and spin point of view axar and krunal both are similiar but i think krunal pandya is a better fielder.

i have noticed the fileding Skills of both these Pandya brothers ..both these some times stretch themselves and end up doing some fielding acrobats which normal fielders are unable to even try...specially Hardik. both these guys have twisted fibre bones and look kinda wiry and weak but both are SOLID and STRONG so I am happy with Krunal's selection too.

giphy.gif

One must be fooling oneself, if he believes Deepak Chahar's inclusion to Indian team with such ease is not due to dhoni or CSK connection. There are two power centres in Indian team: Dhoni and Kohli-Shastri. Good thing (or rather bad for us fans) is they do not clash with each other. So we see some selections influenced by Dhoni with his CSK pals and other by Kohli - Shastri duo.India ke do anmol ratan - ek Ram duja Lakhan. :phehe:

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

L Lag gaye 

Flat wkts + England batting + No bumrah + absence of 6th bowler + dhakkan kaptaan 

Now m saying england will win the series 

Good, Let the Indian batting come under more pressure to match up against England's habitual 350+ scores.  This series matters less than the lessons they need to learn for the WC.   Tests are a different story though, I want to win that one bad.

44 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Good, Let the Indian batting come under more pressure to match up against England's habitual 350+ scores.  This series matters less than the lessons they need to learn for the WC.   Tests are a different story though, I want to win that one bad.

Good happy about this the pretender consolidator Dhoni will be exposed. I thought tendulkar was worse living on past laurels then came yuvraj now dhoni beats them all. Let’s see if dhoni consolidates in 40th over of the match. Sad for Bumrah but this blessing in disguise. 

Edited by gattaca
5 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Well deserved selection chosing Chahar. Big game match winner and has experience of recently winning a major T20 tournament

India need more winning player sthan losers

Unfortunately Rayudu was somehow by bias passed unfit while the fatty Rohit sharma despite failing yoyo test got "passed"

Hopefully shardul Thakur is next. Another guy with a recent T20 title 

Shardul was smashed by Perera for 27 runs even in the T20 series against South Africa too he was getting smashed.I hope you can understand that IPL is not the be all and end all for everyone.I thought the major T20 tournament was T20 WC where people like Dhoni or Ashwin or even Vijay with their winning mentality failed when it mattered the most..

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

To be fair dhoni has been very fond of Axar since he allowed dhoni to pull off a great feat in final overs of one of the IPL game. But I think Axar definitely has some other godfather. 

He played under Dhoni before that year too in 2015 but as far as his selection goes it must be Niranjan Shah due to which Jadeja/Axar/Jaydev gets picked.Of cousrse Jadeja was there due to Dhoni as well.

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

One must be fooling oneself, if he believes Deepak Chahar's inclusion to Indian team with such ease is not due to dhoni or CSK connection. There are two power centres in Indian team: Dhoni and Kohli-Shastri. Good thing (or rather bad for us fans) is they do not clash with each other. So we see some selections influenced by Dhoni with his CSK pals and other by Kohli - Shastri duo.India ke do anmol ratan - ek Ram duja Lakhan. :phehe:

The selectors gave Chahar a chance looking at his current form, he has taken 13 wickets in England including a 5fer in the ongoing tri series with India A.

I agree with the power centres which you've mentioned though.