Kohli and management have single handedly ruined team built by Dhoni

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ok this is where i feel how much can a do in such situation

During dhoni-

During 2011- if those seniors went on dip at same time a capatin cud hardly do much , not denying he himself was a poor captain but his team also becmae poor

Now during Kohli

Dhawan, vijay , rahul, pujara, rahane, karthik all have failed miserably.........what can captain do

About giving players insecurity - well somewhat yes he kohli is to be blamed

But someone like pujara bought it on himself , vijay himself hasnt been consistent either

I blame coach more here as its his job to prepare the team and give it to captain. Ofcourse kohli was the one who got him

Yea but it scraes me that we are on edge of rebuilding a team and kohli is not the guy u want as captain during rebuilding 

But again going after the captain is also like finding an easy answer.....

yes its about finding the right talent and backing him but pujara, rahul, rahane, ishant , umesh themselves have been very avg n inconsistent.......so when ur core team is has so much limitation this was bound to happen against the excellent anderson n broad

Rahane , VJ and DK have done well in England in the past , so its not about skills . Some one like Rahane who looked like a world beater on his very first tours to SENA , better than some of the fab 4 did on their first tours . Whats changed in 3 years that all of them are struggling so badly ? 

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

It was PK BK Jaddoo Zakk and Ash.

First choice pacer was anyone bowling under 125k, if u have pace more than that, u were automatically placed in selection in injury list

Dhoni definitely was not a big fan of Yadav , I agree he wasnt really a fast bowlers captain ..but few years down , do you blame him for not trusting Yadav ? 

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Rahane , VJ and DK have done well in England in the past , so its not about skills . Some one like Rahane who looked like a world beater on his very first tours to SENA , better than some of the fab 4 did on their first tours . Whats changed in 3 years that all of them are struggling so badly ? 

Rahane played some good knocks but still was inconsistent

Vj looks to have lost it, like sachin , dravid, laxman , sehwag, gambhir all did under dhoni

DK was 10 yrs ago- he is figedy character, dnt knw what was his fear....Saha wasnt their 

All this can change tour to tour, rahane has come of a horrible year at home n yea somewhat dropping him for rohit wasnt right but still their was no rohit here what was the fear

i knw kohli has kept these players on edge for no reason but they themselves are also highly responsible 

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Dhoni definitely was not a big fan of Yadav , I agree he wasnt really a fast bowlers captain ..but few years down , do you blame him for not trusting Yadav ? 

A 110-115k PK with awing , a 120-125 k BK with swing and short and wide Ishant,

I will choose Umesh any day. I will work with Umesh to fix his issue . 

lets not mix Bhuvi now vs Bhuvi under Dhoni.

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

To be honest i was damn harsh here on dhoni for not trusting yadav n have had huge arguments with @Rasgulla but i was wrong about umesh. He has jst been avg and has jst improved a bit. He is really good in India as bowler but other places after so many years with his abilty forget being a spearhead he doesnt even deserve a place on consistent basis 

Just now, mishra said:

A 110-115k PK with awing , a 120-125 k BK with swing and short and wide Ishant,

I will choose Umesh any day. I will work with Umesh to fix his issue . 

lets not mix Bhuvi now vs Bhuvi under Dhoni.

This is our linup today , 2 spinners , Pandya , Same short and wide Ishant , Shami .

Virat has had 3 years with Umesh , what has changed ? he was dropped for a spinner this match .

BK under Dhoni I believe took 15 wickets in England , he still struggles on flat pitches . 

Shami was mostly injured and I wont be surprised if his stats under Dhoni are better .

I dont understand whats changed under Virat ? 

8 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

MSD had so much agenda too...

He would keep selecting medium Pacers and not give enough oppurtunities to faster bowlers.

Theory: His otherwise deficient keeping skills would get exposed. Mediocre pacers -> fewer chances created -> fewer instances of him standing like a hippo while edge flies between him and 1st slip.

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

If you don't trust a 'fast' bowler like Yadav because he is erratic then you don't have to go back to trundlers. You don't have to call back your holidaying buddy for trundling.He should have kept trying some fast medium Pacers from domestics.

8 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I thought that Oval test in 2014 got over in 3 days was the worst I have seen. But this team topped that up by losing this test in 2 days and few hours.And we were told this team has character.

:hysterical:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In 2014 same thing happened bro last test was over in 2.5 days 94 all out in 29.5 overs 

Didn't want to go through 4 pages of the stuff........but is Dhoni still to blame?

I also wonder with that appalling technique how exactly did he score all those runs the previous tours?! There is nothing in Dhoni's technique, foot work or anything that looks like he would make it past 5 balls vs Anderson & co. But somehow he did when everything was falling apart.

At this moment India would give anything for a guy who averages 37+ in England and scored eight test 50s here to come in at no.6!

3 minutes ago, shortbread said:

Didn't want to go through 4 pages of the stuff........but is Dhoni still to blame?

I also wonder with that appalling technique how exactly did he score all those runs the previous tours?! There is nothing in Dhoni's technique, foot work or anything that looks like he would make it past 5 balls vs Anderson & co. But somehow he did when everything was falling apart.

At this moment India would give anything for a guy who averages 37+ in England and scored eight test 50s here to come in at no.6!

he should retire from lois and come back as batsman in tests , dual purpose solved :giggle: