India vs Afg | Asia Cup 2018 | SUPER 4 | Dubai | Sep 25, 17:00 IST

Shunya

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Dude bhuvi has gotten like 100s of odi matches and still averaging around 40. Give this chahar that many matches and i can bet he will have way better impact with both bat and bowl.

Bhuv does not consistently generate pace to take wickets on unhelpful ODI wickets/conditions. However, he has bowled good lines and lengths since his debut and very rarely strays. Chahar is completely useless without swing judging by the way he bowls.

3 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Bhuv does not consistently generate pace to take wickets on unhelpful ODI wickets/conditions. However, he has bowled good lines and lengths since his debut and very rarely strays. Chahar is completely useless without swing judging by the way he bowls.

No i would still give him 5 - 10 matches to prove himself. If trundlers like bhuvi are our lead bowlers after bradman kind of avg then why can't chahar get chance? Surely deserves chances and i bet he can get more wickets with new ball if it swings even a bit.

10 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Lol no, they are just laughing at the double standards when you guys attacked sachin in his last years but are desperately clinging to dhoni. Not to mention that people like @velu and @rasgulla are pure trolls yet some dhoni fans support them out of desperation. You know they were never dhoni fans but took up that personna to fool you

Hey MTC..

I think you are poking me without mentioning me..

Dhoni is not my most favorite player, but he is still one of my favorite player