Krunal will be useless outside the subcontinent

G_B_

52 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

at the end he had 2 good games out of 3 , yea it is horrible how ppl write off youngsters in jst one game

he is 27 years old. Before I get into details on Krunal, I would love to get your definition of what a youngster is.

and see fundamentally his bowling is just darting it around. I dont think he has the batting skills needed outside the sub. 

The reason he got those wickets was cause the Aussies were bottled up by Kuldeep at the other and attacked him which resulting in him going for 9 rpo but also picking up wickets.

1 minute ago, G_B_ said:

and see fundamentally his bowling is just darting it around. I dont think he has the batting skills needed outside the sub. 

The reason he got those wickets was cause the Aussies were bottled up by Kuldeep at the other and attacked him which resulting in him going for 9 rpo but also picking up wickets.

Yes clearly their plan is to go after Khaleel and Krunal in any situation because they know the rest wont be easy. You could see that from the way they play

1 minute ago, G_B_ said:

Isnt that what Imad wasim do and he has done really well 

1 minute ago, G_B_ said:

no he smartly deceived them

if only taking wkts was that it easy. U think its a joke to dismiss someone like an ABDV 5 times

On 11/22/2018 at 12:50 PM, vvvslaxman said:

His bowling is mediocre. He might click once in a while. The reason i like him because he shows good attitude in crisis. May be not good at slogging from the word go. Infact very few can do that. I'll give benefit of doubt to his batting. Bowling has to improve significantly to fill the role as 5th bowling option. He is at best a decent 6th bowing option. He is ahead of 

Chahal - can bowl, can't bat, can't field

Jadeja - can field, can bowl a bit, can bat rarely

Ashwin - his bowling exposed, not suitable for T20 hitting

Sundar - Yet to mature as batsman and bowler. He has the ingredients though

He is there ahead of all of them because of one factor. He has proved in IPL he can score quickly.  That is the only reason he is out there. Not for his bowling or fielding. We have better bowlers, fielders. So he has to justify his inclusion. 

to be fair, even Chahal is made to look good by Kuldeep.

So the key here is Kuldeep. Was reading the other day on ICF itself how Kumble made Bhajji's numbers look good.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Isnt that what Imad wasim do and he has done really well 

no he smartly deceived them

if only taking wkts was that it easy. U think its a joke to dismiss someone like an ABDV 5 times

That’s equivalent of some people using Rohit Sharma’s IPL hat trick to justify his slot in every format lol. Does that happen a lot?

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

That’s equivalent of some people using Rohit Sharma’s IPL hat trick to justify his slot in every format lol. Does that happen a lot?

hat trick  happened once......

abdv dismissed 5 times and he also has tied down rishabh pant in beast mode, also he troubled kohli to in some games 

By that logic we shud not take anything srsly about IPL

Also why wud a hat trick guarntee him a place in every format 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03