BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA let’s all laugh at Bewda!

Don't know what to laugh at. Dude is living it up - earning millions, drinking and making merry, going around the world and staying in best hotels. All this while doing nothing and has zero accountability. Might as well laugh at ourselves for supporting a team "coached" by him. The great tragedy that our team is. Captain who can't do anything right apart from batting and talking. Coach who doesn't care about winning. COA which doesn't know **** about running a gynkhana but is adamant about running BCCI. And of course BCCI who is so toothless that even their intent can't be questioned.

Sorry, rather long rant but such are the vagaries of cheering for India.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:10 PM, SecondSlip said:

I’ve noticed that OP is always the first one to attack Shastri but doesn’t say even 1 word about Captain Kohli. 

Everyone already knows now that it’s Kohli who calls the shots. Shastri is just a yes man.

Majority of the blame should go to Kohli but looks like OP is biased for no apparent reason

I am not biased towards Kulli. I hate him just as much as captain. But at least he is performing as a player and leading by example, which Dhoni failed to do. Tell me what is Bewda doing besides drinking alcohol and nodding yessir. Why is he not trying to convince the captain about an alternate strategy? Why is he not insisting on net practice for players instead of days off. Where is a good batting coach, a psychologist, etc. Why does he look like a pregnant woman. With that physique, you think it sets an good example to the players regarding fitness? Look at Ashwin and then look at Lyon? There is reason our spinner always has a niggle. At least Virat is fit as a fiddle. I have plenty criticisms of Virat. One issue is his arrogance does not let him introspect. He is not willing to accept his mistakes. If you do that, you will never learn. Also he should be willing to have a coach who is not a yes man. It is hurting Team India. We need a coach who is master strategist and a people’s person and also needs to have the courage to challenge the Kaptaan. The fact that the kaptaan has problem with this is troubling.

Edited by dandaroy
21 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

I am not biased towards Kulli. I hate him just as much as captain. But at least he is performing as a player and leading by example, which Dhoni failed to do. Tell me what is Bewda doing besides drinking alcohol and nodding yessir. Why is he not trying to convince the captain about an alternate strategy? Why is he not insisting on net practice for players instead of days off. Where is a good bathing coach, a psychologist, etc. Why does he look like a pregnant woman. With that physique, you think it sets an good example to the players regarding fitness? Look at Ashwin and the look at Lyon? There is reason our spinner always has a niggle. At least Virat is fit as a fiddle. I have plenty criticisms of Virat. One issue is his arrogance does not let him introspect. He is not willing to accept his mistakes. If you do that, you will never learn. Also he should be willing to have a coach who is not a yes man. It is hurting Team India. We need a coach who is master strategist and a people’s person and also needs to have the courage to challenge the Kaptaan. The fact that the kaptaan has problem with this is troubling.

This post is exposing the Bewda like a Tracer Bullet.

1 hour ago, dandaroy said:

I am not biased towards Kulli. I hate him just as much as captain. But at least he is performing as a player and leading by example, which Dhoni failed to do. Tell me what is Bewda doing besides drinking alcohol and nodding yessir. Why is he not trying to convince the captain about an alternate strategy? Why is he not insisting on net practice for players instead of days off. Where is a good bathing coach, a psychologist, etc. Why does he look like a pregnant woman. With that physique, you think it sets an good example to the players regarding fitness? Look at Ashwin and the look at Lyon? There is reason our spinner always has a niggle. At least Virat is fit as a fiddle. I have plenty criticisms of Virat. One issue is his arrogance does not let him introspect. He is not willing to accept his mistakes. If you do that, you will never learn. Also he should be willing to have a coach who is not a yes man. It is hurting Team India. We need a coach who is master strategist and a people’s person and also needs to have the courage to challenge the Kaptaan. The fact that the kaptaan has problem with this is troubling.

Kumble tried to do so. Shown the door. At the end of the day Kohli is to make decisions. If Shastri disagrees he will be dumped too. Not that I think he is capable of. If you are crying about team selections, strategy etc. then more blame goes to captain than coach. Indian coach is only about man management. 

If Indian cricket fans want to laugh at someone, laugh at the mirror. The joke is really on all of us, what effect will a few grumbling voices have on that multi millionaire's life? So much time and energy wasted supporting a bunch of shameless ingrates that in all probability get less affected by losses than every single one of us. And what's worse, they have the audacity to claim to represent the nation !!!! Change the official team name to BCCI and save our great tiranga from the ignominy of resting tight on Shastri's man boobs or beer belly. 

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, dandaroy said:

Refer to this thread I started, his match winning ability away is less than that of Rahane and Pujara, so no way he should be given a free reign as captain just because of his batting padded by runs in losses and draws.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

If Indian cricket fans want to laugh at someone, laugh at the mirror. The joke is really on all of us, what effect will a few grumbling voices have on that multi millionaire's life? So much time and energy wasted supporting a bunch of shameless ingrates that in all probability get less affected by losses than every single one of us. And what's worse, they have the audacity to claim to represent the nation !!!! Change the official team name to BCCI and save our great tiranga from the ignominy of resting tight on Shastri's man boobs or beer belly. 

+1. Fact is: Kohli is incharge on field, off field. I dont understand why fans blame Bevada . A person as strong as Kumble, was shown door for diing right thing. FFS we lost to arch rivals Pakistan in finals of ICC trophy. 

why will Bevada want to be fired by saying and doung right thing.

Point is, Kohli is in control of situation. In every aspect, that include management of Chewtiya fans. Win or loss doesn’t matter

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Cricket has lost it's overall charm in my opinion, and it's not about national duty actually, the inherent humility and simplicity of Indian cricket has disappeared, now it's all ultra professional. I do watch ranji games when I get the opportunity, and believe me I tend to enjoy ranji trophy or any other domestic test tournaments games more than international cricket, because it has not lost it's simplicity yet.

Edited by MechEng
10 hours ago, Pollack said:

Kumble tried to do so. Shown the door. At the end of the day Kohli is to make decisions. If Shastri disagrees he will be dumped too. Not that I think he is capable of. If you are crying about team selections, strategy etc. then more blame goes to captain than coach. Indian coach is only about man management. 

There is probably a middle ground. We do not know if Kumble acted like a taskmaster. These are grown men, so they will obviously not take marching orders. Bewda is on the other extreme. Maybe we need someone in the middle. A manager who is a good strategist, but also a people's person who can convince the captain. And if the captain is indeed blind to suggestions because he thinks he is always right, then it is BCCI's job to let him know he is just the captain, not an emperor. Sadly since Kohli is performing as a player, he thinks he is above reproach. In that case, he needs to be reminded of that either by the coach or the BCCI. If that does not go well, well then you resign as coach or BCCI take disciplinary actions (like that is going to happen!!). A self-respecting man would do that, but Bewda is not one. Also respect has to be earned. Do you see Bewda trying to earn the respect of his captain or the team? The "pregnant" phucker drinks like a fish and is totally unfit. How can he tell others to maintain their fitness levels? I guarantee you the players and staff laugh behind his back and Kohli does not respect him an iota.

This is the sad state of Indian cricket. We need a foreign gora coach (sadly saying this, but a large chunk of Indians are racists and they respect fair skin more by default) who is a master strategist, is fit as a fiddle, and a people's person, ala Gary Kirsten. Mind you he managed several big egos. In this team, we only have one big ego, the rest aren't performing consistently enough to have a big ego.

If I was in charge of BCCI, I would fire the coach and his staff right after the Aus tour, then hold an official inquiry regarding the decision making during the prior tours and make it clear to Kohli that if he was to remain captain, he has to cooperate with the new coach. Lay out of the plan of hiring a new coach with the selection metrics I laid out above. Involve him in the decision making process to large extent so he does not feel left out and then go get a good coach and let the coach form his support staff with captain's suggestions. If Kohli rebels, then he is free to resign his captaincy and let someone else take over. He is smart enough to know that he cannot compromise his performance because that would jeopardize his selection to the team. I think if a open and honest communication is made and he is made to feel that all this is in the best interest of the team, I think he will get it. He does not come off as a selfish person who is solely interested in his own agenda. My gut feeling is that Kumble acted like a taskmater, a strict authoritarian and it did not go well with Kohli and the players. So they ended up going to the other extreme with Bewda. And to top it off, Kohli has no respect for the chewyt. So he takes all the decisons himself and blows his coach off. Bewda is fine with that arrangement as long as he has his whiskey and gets his paycheck, the guttersnipe that he is.

10 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Refer to this thread I started, his match winning ability away is less than that of Rahane and Pujara, so no way he should be given a free reign as captain just because of his batting padded by runs in losses and draws.

Read my latest post. I never said he should be given a free reign. In fact, quite the contrary. If he is indeed taking unilateral decisions and blowing the coach off, then it is both his and Bewda's fault. Fire Bewda and if Kohli does not take note, relieve him of his job as well. Make Pujara the captain. 

My merry christmas wishes to Bewda and Bubbloo beta:

1. Win the toss and bat first.

2. Now that Rohit is selected, make him open with Mayank. He is more useless in the middle order and don't make Hanuma be the sacrificial lamb for Rohit's selection. 

3. Go in with the attitude that if test is lost, there is no tomorrow. Opening stand HAS to get at least 50-70 on board. All the big guns Pujara, Kohli and Rahane have to fire and two of them have to fire big. 

Jai Hind! Praise the Lord ... Hallelujah!

Capture.JPG