Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

6 hours ago, velu said:

problem is he has not done anything and still got punished for being a fool :lol: 

What Pandya did or did not can be subjective .... but the agenda driven mob backlash against him and KL is definitely shameful 

Pandya should be laughing at these undereducated folks, who flaunt their worthless degrees with pride, and still can’t get the context

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Pandya fans are supporting Pandya ,like party workers support their Neta in the aftermath of a Scandal( though its not,but should have avoided such things)

Pandya haters are cashing in this opportunity to lambast him yet again,

Well, k l Rahul ke sitare toh gardish me hain

The support by his PR/agents by writing 2 pages in supporting him has been funny. The oppose to this by other section of media has been equall in measure.  Nice masala time for cricket fans. Blockbuster. 

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

The support by his PR/agents by writing 2 pages in supporting him has been funny. The oppose to this by other section of media has been equall in measure.  Nice masala time for cricket fans. Blockbuster. 

A cricketer is facing unnecessary backlash and with Ind showing it is a land of foolish mobs, you find that funny!  :lol:

32 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

the evil face of feminism of which every male needs to be cautious of. Even freedom of speech can be curtailed as a result.

Ghanta. Women are harassed abused, molested in hundreds of thousands every single day in india but cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap people like you talk about evils of feminism because some pampered millionaire players got suspended for a couple of days? This is the true face of the Indian male here. This guy is a clear incel with his thoughts process. If the same players had spoken bad about a politician or a religion they would have had their careers ended forever. But it's feminists who are evil of course.

Just now, zen said:

A cricketer is facing unnecessary backlash and with Ind showing it is a land of foolish mobs, you find that funny!  :lol:

Why should I get sensitive about Pandya or Rahul or for that matter any other cricketer.  Its not like he has been tortured or severely ill to feel for him. He went to media for publicity and media reacted.  It's their (cricketers) problem how to deal with the media. I have no business being serious about  this, let BCCI tackle it as it's their job. 

I hope they learn a lesson from here. However, I hope the inquiry is quick and they are either fined and/and warned and that should be the end of it. They should not have to suffer any more than this. They acted like deeks, they did not kill anyone. Punishment should be commensurate to the crime, not over the top. Don’t destroy their careers over this. 

2 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Ghanta. Women are harassed abused, molested in hundreds of thousands every single day in india but cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap people like you talk about evils of feminism because some pampered millionaire players got suspended for a couple of days? This is the true face of the Indian male here. This guy is a clear incel with his thoughts process. If the same players had spoken bad about a politician or a religion they would have had their careers ended forever. But it's feminists who are evil of course.

Sounds very feministy MI fan. What a generalization of the Indian male. I can also characterize an Indian female as someone who is opportunistic and blame every man for her problems. What did Hardik do that brings out the feminist in you. Do you side with bollywood actresses who tag along the metoo movement forgetting that they were fully aware of the casting couch before they accepted the roles. Why are they blaming the man when they willingly did it. Metoo is the most fakest movements ever

6 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Why should I get sensitive about Pandya or Rahul or for that matter any other cricketer.  Its not like he has been tortured or severely ill to feel for him. He went to media for publicity and media reacted.  It's their (cricketers) problem how to deal with the media. I have no business being serious about  this, let BCCI tackle it as it's their job. 

They went to the show. How many folks watch such shows? Are they the target audience? If not then ppl who are not the target audience are jumping in and commenting against Pandya (and KL)  :dontknow:

Edited by zen
3 minutes ago, zen said:

They went to the show. How many folks watch such shows? Are they the target audience? If not then ppl who are not the target audience are jumping in and commenting against Pandya (and KL)  :dontknow:

I have till date not watched a full show of KWK. But I have no problems if people and media watch that. I understand that media thrives on such shows for controversies and gossips. So they will continue to watch and look for more masala for their newspapers and film magazines.