Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

@rtmohanlal ‘s posts remind me of this movie I saw in the early 90s on my cable TV with Anupam Kher and Rishi Kapoor. Anupam Kher was this guru who would preach how girls are evil and Rishi kapoor was his disciple who eventually falls in love with the heroine( don’t remember who it was)

It had a song “Ladki,Ladki,Ladki Ladki Ladkiwah” sung in the tune of Khaled’s Didi didi.

After extensive search found it :laugh: good times

Edited by maniac
15 minutes ago, maniac said:

@rtmohanlal ‘s posts remind me of this movie I saw in the early 90s on my cable TV with Anupam Kher and Rishi Kapoor. Anupam Kher was this guru who would preach how girls are evil and Rishi kapoor was his disciple who eventually falls in love with the heroine( don’t remember who it was)

It had a song “Ladki,Ladki,Ladki Ladki Ladkiwah” sung in the tune of Khaled’s Didi didi.

He reminds me of kamal hasans "sigapu rojakkal" :phehe:

Anyway in my view poor women suffer at the hands of men..

But middle class and upper middle class women can screw their man..

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

You mean Shreemaan Aashique :p:

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

I do not have any thing to convey to feminists or those women who strongly supports their ideas. I have my personnel experiences of which I came out  thru my mental strength only, I have my step brother's experience  which clearly reveals to me as to how treacherously & cheaply & wickedly   these type of feminists and like wise women can act   as a group  to bring down even  the most powerful ,wealthy & socially well settled  men  and there by completely destroy his life. I have described in detail  w.r.t those thru my earlier posts. If you are one of those , don't respond to my posts.I am not at all interested. 

Unfortunately it's a public forum and when you're going to express juvenile views expect to get called out.

So to sum up, you had a bad experience with a woman therefore you hate feminists. Got it.

The hilarious thing is, just like all the right-wingers popping up, it's people who have got used to the status-quo, being able to discriminate and treat others differently, that when the playing field is slightly leveled they can't cope, they fear they will have to change their inherit ways because they no longer have the privilege of race, or in this case, gender.

55 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is not movie or drama.... this is my real life experiences of which I  have recovered   thru my sheer will and is doing fine  but still being  forced to share the agonies of   my step brother who is just like brother to me and his parents.May be for you it is a  joke, but for me it is not .Every thing can be a   joke(even other's extreme  pain )  unless it  comes to one self .... mate

22 minutes ago, Sachinism said:
27 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Unfortunately it's a public forum and when you're going to express juvenile views expect to get called out.

So to sum up, you had a bad experience with a woman therefore you hate feminists. Got it.

The hilarious thing is, just like all the right-wingers popping up, it's people who have got used to the status-quo, being able to discriminate and treat others differently, that when the playing field is slightly leveled they can't cope, they fear they will have to change their inherit ways because they no longer have the privilege of race, or in this case, gender.

this is the reason I hate to respond to  people like you.  I have described several experiences  not only of  mine but   which includes those of  a lots of others too.  So you shall respond , but I  not going to  respond  for that ... ok  

Well, as expected we sorely missed Pandya in the first ODI. Thanks to top order for failing, although Noheet didn't get the memo. :rolleyes:

All this is only making Pandya more and more indispensable, and also drawing the magnifying glass on the middle order, which is the most important thing for me. These fools will not listen until we lose a bunch of games.

:popcorn:

2 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

This is not movie or drama.... this is my real life experiences of which I  have recovered   thru my sheer will and is doing fine  but still being  forced to share the agonies of   my step brother who is just like brother to me and his parents.May be for you it is a  joke, but for me it is not .Every thing can be a   joke(even other's extreme  pain )  unless it  comes to one self .... mate

Dude just because you or your brother had a bad experience with women doesn’t mean you judge all women.

I am making fun of that assumption of yours not  your personal trauma.

Also More than Panya’s Misogyny or whatever most of us thought he behaved like a village idiot. That is what most of us have problem with. Even Karan Johar had  a “what???” Meaning kya bol raha hai yeh chewt kind of expression and even KL kind of wanted to bury his head in the sand even though he was also a lower level chewt on that show.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Dude just because you or your brother had a bad experience with women doesn’t mean you judge all women.

Also More than Panya’s Misogyny or whatever most of us thought he behaved like a village idiot. That is what most of us have problem with. Even Karan Johar had  a “what???” Meaning kya bol raha hai yeh chewt kind of expression and even KL kind of wanted to bury his head in the sand even though he was also a lower level chewt on that show.

Exactly pandya gowti attitude and blowing this issue out of proportion by Diana Pantie are both lunatic. But than we are in India when same crowd does gingle bell for Santa dhoni , chela's here sing and dance that see crowd love them and when same people bashing pandya for his moronic behavior the crowd is illitrate feminist. I mean jeez first set your rational right mates and than talk abt others.

8 hours ago, maniac said:

you have come to the conclusions based on your own assumptions rather than going thru all my posts. That is why such wrong conclusions w.r.t  ' bolded part' in first statement .

'Most of us thought'  is  again your own conclusion .There are several  members here in the forum who believe in the lines as to Pandya did nothing wrong/His error was only if any silly. My sense of perceiving based on on going events around also makes me strongly feel that Pandya did nothing wrong.