Kuldeep and Chahal should always be in the starting XI in ODIs. 

SecondSlip

Playing Kuldeep and Chahal together might work against teams like SA , but won't work against Windies becz Windies have good players of spin. (Hetmyer, Pooran, Pollard etc)

During Windies tour of India (2018 ODI series), Kuldeep and Chahal both played together, only to get smashed in every match. We were on the verge of losing that series too. One may check the score card of the 1st three matches of that series. 

Eventually we won that series as one of Kuldeep/Chahal was removed. 

4 hours ago, Stan AF said:

It deserved at that time . He gave lollypops to Pollard in his last 2 overs . It was very clear he did not spin the ball today , No dip too. 

in a such a situation when you know what Pollard will do , he should have bowled defensively the last 2 overs. 

Kuldeep is not in his best form as he is experimenting with the pace he is bowling . He needs time to make those changes .

I am getting a scary feeling that in the coming  AUS series , India will struggle with these 2 bowlers as both seem to be down now. 

India may be forced to look at someone else. Gowtham was an option but i think he is also injured. 

27 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Kuldeep is not in his best form as he is experimenting with the pace he is bowling . He needs time to make those changes .

I am getting a scary feeling that in the coming  AUS series , India will struggle with these 2 bowlers as both seem to be down now. 

India may be forced to look at someone else. Gowtham was an option but i think he is also injured. 

Aussies played both of them really well last time as well. With winters there wud be dew in every game  so i doubt both will play together 

Both these guys have an incredibly ineffective stock delivery on flat pitches against powerful teams and it seems that don't have any go to delivery in emergencies. You need to have a ripping wrong'un pitching near good length. And their length is mostly too full which is something even Anil Kumble hesitated in his time. With this approach they will pick lots of wickets against weaker teams or on favorable pitches or when opposition have been set huge score.