Worst batsmen to play for India

test fan

Badani scored a run a ball 100 against ATG Australia which featured a brilliant bowling attack, in an era when ODI 100s were hard to come by. It is an insult to take his name alongside this hack Rayudu in such a discussion. I can't believe Kohli is playing this chewt in our first XI...fecker won't get into the Zimbabwe team and here we are playing him at the crucial number 4 spot where so many Indian greats have batted. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Badani scored a run a ball 100 against ATG Australia which featured a brilliant bowling attack, in an era when ODI 100s were hard to come by. It is an insult to take his name alongside this hack Rayudu in such a discussion. I can't believe Kohli is playing this chewt in our first XI...fecker won't get into the Zimbabwe team and here we are playing him at the crucial number 4 spot where so many Indian greats have batted. 

I don't know Badami played match winning knock against ATG Australia attack ...thanks for information :p:

1 hour ago, test fan said:

My top pic Rayudu 

Hemang badami

Add here some name 

No way Badani... If you really want to name someone, pick one of Maharajkumar of Vizianagram who became captain due to being the king of a province or Azhar who sold his country 

2 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Badani has a hundred vs McGrath. Dinesh/Nayan Mongia will be more apt.

Badani was a gun fielder. Dinesh mongia in 2002/2003 was the second highest scorer for india. Nayan mongia was a wk. I think the worst unfortunately was jacob martin.